Nov 12, 2008
✟239,994.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
After the last few years I am beginning to think that there is less intelligent life on earth than previously imagined.
There's intelligent life on Earth! Why wasn't this on Fox News?

• Haha
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I enjoy the topic of UFOs because it's a subject that I'm very familiar with and I'm looking forward to the Intelligence release on UFOs. Concerning this thread, I'd like to suggest two recent documentaries on the UFO phenomena. The first one is The Phenomenon and the second is Countdown to Disclosure: The Secret Technology Behind the Space Force. Both of these documentaries are well done, IMHO.

My in-laws were staunchly against the possibility of UFOs and extraterrestrial life until they watched The Phenomenon with me. It changed their minds and now they're open to both of these possibilities.

What secret technology? China steals all our technology, secret or otherwise.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
POE. If you had the clearance to know that, you wouldn't be saying it here, so it must be worthless hyperbole.
Apparently you’ve missed the dozens of reports over many years about that very thing.

Reactions: JohnEmmett
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Apparently you’ve missed the dozens of reports over many years about that very thing.
I'm well aware that China has a reputation for stealing what it can, but by definition, you can't know whether China has stolen all your country's secret technology because secret technology is secret :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced

Pentagon whistleblower warns of UFO intelligence failure on 'the level of 9/11'
Ancient Sumerians: in their writings 13 Tablets of Enki - an aerial war took place and what is described sounds like nuclear weapons released and the aftermath of them.
On the Sumerian tablets, a description of an ancient nuclear war | Earth Chronicles News

Further reading suggest the gods left Sumer and move South. Seemingly - maybe to Kemet. Kemet / Egypt in their writings spoke of an aerial flight, the winged disk of Horus, which shown in many bright colors, and released a storm on Seth's men that killed them instantly - even though there are quite a few different versions to their conflict. A book I read of Zachariah Stitching's translation was more pronounced - aerial battle and 7 powerful weapons were released by Horace and Osiris.
Even though it's termed mythological the ancient people seem to have been dealing with UFOs / extraterrestrials / beings they called gods.
And there are a few places in Scripture that makes me wonder, because people of these modern-day and what they describe they have witnessed, are very simular to some things written in the Bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0