Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I enjoy the topic of UFOs because it's a subject that I'm very familiar with and I'm looking forward to the Intelligence release on UFOs. Concerning this thread, I'd like to suggest two recent documentaries on the UFO phenomena. The first one is The Phenomenon and the second is Countdown to Disclosure: The Secret Technology Behind the Space Force. Both of these documentaries are well done, IMHO.

My in-laws were staunchly against the possibility of UFOs and extraterrestrial life until they watched The Phenomenon with me. It changed their minds and now they're open to both of these possibilities.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: JohnEmmett
Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
I saw this UFO …

UFO%20Artist%20John%20Emmett.jpg

Artist's rendition

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Preparing for the government disclosure. The video is 16 minutes in length.

A Fox New interview with Sean Cahill, Retired U.S. Navy Chief Master-At-Arms. He provides details of the UFOs he personally witnessed while in the military.

The Pentagon is set to release a public report on UAPs that US Navy pilots have been seeing. The most recent date for the release that I've heard from fellow MUFON members is June 25th.

An in-depth documentary on the upcoming government disclosure on UAPs (UFOs). 1 hr. 9 min.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnEmmett
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Obviously 'UFOs' exist. The only way they wouldn't exist is if humans were able to positively identify everything that was ever seen in the air.

That doesn't mean that they are flying saucers piloted by little green men, though.

• Agree
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

trying to share knowledge and insight
Allow me to share some knowledge and insight that seems to have passed you by - this story completely contradicts your previous claims about Atlantis.

If you can't get your nonsense straight don't expect others to take you seriously.

• Agree
Reactions: Vap841
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I thought they said this would drop on 6-6-2021?

I've heard from other MUFON members and fellow UFO enthusiasts that the original date was June 1st, but that was pushed back. And now I'm hearing June 25th. It was said that this specific date was mentioned in the COVID-19 relief bill, which required the official report. I tried to find the actual date in a Google search, but I didn't have any success. So, I'm repeating the buzz I've heard in the UFO groups I frequent. I've been on alert since June 1st and I'm watching for the release more closely.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I've heard from other MUFON members and fellow UFO enthusiasts that the original date was June 1st, but that was pushed back. And now I'm hearing June 25th. It was said that this specific date was mentioned in the COVID-19 relief bill, which required the official report. I tried to find the actual date in a Google search, but I didn't have any success. So, I'm repeating the buzz I've heard in the UFO groups I frequent. I've been on alert since June 1st and I'm watching for the release more closely.
So do you have an opinion first if they exist and if so how one should think about them? And if aliens actually appeared openly....would you believe everything they'd be saying about themselves merely because they say it? I ask this because human beings lie. Could not other type beings do so to? What if they're not quite what many UFO enthusiasts would like to believe them to be?

Upvote 0