Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So do you have an opinion first if they exist and if so how one should think about them? And if aliens actually appeared openly....would you believe everything they'd be saying about themselves merely because they say it? I ask this because human beings lie. Could not other type beings do so to? What if they're not quite what many UFO enthusiasts would like to believe them to be?

Yes, I believe extraterrestrial beings exist. Personally, I think it's daft to think that human beings are the only intelligent species that exist in our solar system, let alone in the estimated billions of other solar systems in the Milky Way alone and the immeasurable vastness of Outer space. Besides, there is a plethora of credible evidence and credible eyewitness accounts that undoubtedly verify UFOs and the existence of extraterrestrials. I've shared videos and other evidence myself in previous posts, such as O'Hare UFO sighting in 2006 one of the most famous reported. I recommend reading the article, listen to the FAA audio, and research the incident further. And to answer your second question: I think we should be curious and optimistic, but we should also be cautious and aware of a potential danger.

I think your next question is a good question too. I would be curious about the extraterrestrials and I'd listen to what they say and observe them, but I would wonder about their motives. Answering your last question: Based on my experience within the UFO community for many years, I think that the community will adjust just fine to whatever may come. The UFO community is open-minded and researching this subject is a way of life. And for the record, there are already several common beliefs among professional Ufologists and UFO enthusiasts of what extraterrestrials are, based on eyewitness accounts and other visual evidence. The most commonly known and widely accepted are the Greys.

Alien Quote.jpg US Presidents.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,788.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yes, I believe extraterrestrial beings exist.

So instead of extraterrestrial how about extra-dimensional? Not being quite the same thing.

Personally, I think it's daft to think that human beings are the only intelligent species that exist in our solar system, let alone in the estimated billions of other solar systems in the Milky Way alone and the immeasurable vastness of Outer space.

I understand why you could think that. There is another possibility though. What if God created the planet Earth as home base, step 1 of a plan....Garden of Eden was not like the whole Earth. They were told to go forth and replenish the Earth or make the rest of the Earth like the Garden. If they hadn't sinned and they replenished the Earth what next? Just put their feet up and relax? Nope now Stage 2. Go out to other worlds are begin the same process. Actually Isaac Asimov's well known sci-fi novels, Foundation Series has inklings of that....many thousands of years in the future the galaxy has been populated. Legend has it that all life really started from one central point place.....Terra or Earth and the galaxy lost knowledge on just where this world was, or if it was just a legend.

Now scripture states that God takes something small and out of the small effects things that are great. Though a mustard seed be the smallest of all seeds when planted it become greater and more producing than all the garden plants. The Kingdom of God is likened unto sowing seeds.....small things....turn into big things. All I'm saying is there is other possibilities then just to think because other worlds and places exist that they just have to be developed....perhaps not. Perhaps the universe has been waiting for God's stage two that man slowed down from occurring.

Reactions: Guinan
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,788.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I've shared videos and other evidence myself in previous posts, such as O'Hare UFO sighting in 2006 one of the most famous reported.

Yes quite interesting. And the Phoenix Lights which I don't believe were flares. The Youngstown UFO story was I think one of the greatest. I say this because it deals with multiple police with 911 tapes recorded in real time. Police don't make up 911 tapes for fun. What was happening was happening.

Youngstown UFO - YouTube

If you watch my video above the only words how they were treating police was that they were tantalizing them.

I think we should be curious and optimistic, but we should also be cautious and aware of a potential danger.

I'll be honest. I believe they're spiritual type forces wanting to bring deception to lead people away from God and scriptural claims. But I'll speak in a natural way here. I wouldn't trust them for 100 years. Assuming the reports are genuine things that are happening what CAN we KNOW about them and I think we can KNOW certain things. They've been acting in a way that is tantalizing, carrot on the string idea.

They scare and concern pilots and onlookers. If they're benevolent would they be doing that? And if the claim is they come so low to the ground just to learn about us...NOPE.....even MAN today with our technology we can zoom in on objects or things from space hundreds of miles above the Earth We can do what they can't? One wouldn't think that would be right from beings coming from light years away that they can't do what we can . So why do they act the way they do?

So let's put it this way. If they do something similar to O'hare happened again or the Phoenix Lights how about radio messages be sent to them telling them in no uncertain terms, "KNOCK IT OFF!! If you've got something to say then SAY IT and if not GET LOST! And if you don't come forth and state your case don't you EVER, EVER expect us to trust you! What you're doing IS NOT nice! It's confusing people, startling them and friends don't do that to friends!"

I think your next question is a good question too. I would be curious about the extraterrestrials and I'd listen to what they say and observe them, but I would wonder about their motives.

You know what they say about first impressions? They whatever they are haven't left a good impression with me. I'd tell them you've got some BIG TIME explaining to do an nope you're not going to have done abductions and in any way expect me to trust anything about you. Not going to happen.

And for the record, there are already several common beliefs among professional Ufologists and UFO enthusiasts of what extraterrestrials are, based on eyewitness accounts and other visual evidence. The most commonly known and widely accepted are the Greys.

As I say NOT to be trusted for more than 100 years. They should be told we're not accepting that you didn't or shouldn't have known better. You don't abduct people on our planet dudes so I'm not buying that we should trust you. TRUST MUST BE EARNED. By what they've done so far forget it. I'd tell them don't come any more closer to us than our Moon.

(Some of my responses might seem humorous. But really I wouldn't be quick in giving them trust)

Reactions: Guinan
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The hotly anticipated Pentagon report on UFOs may be nothing but space junk, warns a former Department of Defense employee.

Luis Elizondo, a whistleblower who claims to have headed a secret UFO unit inside the Pentagon for the Department of Defense, tells The Post that he anticipates a lack of full disclosure in the government’s upcoming report.

Scheduled to drop on June 25, the groundbreaking document is designed to detail what the US government knows about Unidentified Flying Objects.

But Elizondo, who led the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), does not anticipate unvarnished truth. And if the report turns out to be as watered down as he thinks it will be, he’s planning on taking matters into his own hands with a run for Congress.

“If the Pentagon’s Public Affairs officers, and those who give them orders, continue to obfuscate and mislead the American people about the reality of UAP [Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, aka UFOs] and what our government knows about them, I may have no choice but to put my boots back on and run for Congress,” Elizondo tells The Post. “If that’s what it takes to get the truth out, that’s what I’ll do.”

Whistleblower threatens run for Congress if Pentagon UFO report watered down

Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,754.00
Faith
Atheist
Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
Venus is inhospitable to organic life larger than airborne microbes, and Mars may possibly support microbial life.

Venus was habitable for 2 billion years

Mars was inhabited (Still may be…)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,754.00
Faith
Atheist
because aliens will settle habitable planets, like this one (we inhabit)
None of the other planets are like this one.

life is abundant
On Earth, yes; but even here intelligent life is the exception. We've found no evidence of any life elsewhere in the solar system, let alone intelligent life.

• Agree
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate