✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Former Air Force Pilot Breaks Down UFO Footage

Helps to "explain" why they classify this as top secret and why they say they do not know what it is (And why this is not a case of hand-puppets, or glitches on a camera)

========================

By comparison

Here is a Navy recruiting video that is not TOP SECRET even though it shows off a lot of top of the line military equipment/weapons being fired ...deployed etc with inflight video snips.

Navy Recruitment Video 2019

hmmm "not top secret" --- but hand-puppet, balloon, camera glitches, window glare... are "top secret" for 70 years?

Does not add up.

We can't all be "told what to think".

Last edited:

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is it possible that other superpower nations on earth have colluded with spiritual forces that have the capacity to manifest in this way?

Might the next major war be fought in space as more of an angelic war along side conventional warfare?

I am no expert - just seeing this as a possibility.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If they admit that they don't know what it is, then what point are you trying to prove? It could be anything.

My point is that window glare and hand-puppets don't make the "top secret category".

The "only argument" so far for this NOT being foreign technology spying in our military restricted air space is that observes claim that our adversaries don't have that kind of technology.(As I recall the OP article att 4:00 mm:ss said it was accelerating to something like 46,000 mph (M60) then back down to a stop -- which is a pretty nifty hand-puppet if you can find one)

But still sticking with the very-talented hand-puppet / balloon theory...
Really? no way our adversaries have hand-puppets or balloons??

Can't have it both ways apparently.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My point is that window glare and hand-puppets don't make the "top secret category".

The "only argument" so far for this NOT being foreign technology spying in our military restricted air space is that observes claim that our adversaries don't have that kind of technology.(As I recall the OP article att 4:00 mm:ss said it was accelerating to something like 46,000 mph (M60) then back down to a stop -- which is a pretty nifty hand-puppet if you can find one)

But still sticking with the very-talented hand-puppet / balloon theory...
Really? no way our adversaries have hand-puppets or balloons??

Can't have it both ways apparently.

The unknown scares people. If they see something and can't identify it, that's a reasonable justification to classify it as secret. That doesn't mean that it's aliens/demons/whatever else you imagine it might be, though.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Is it possible that other superpower nations on earth have colluded with spiritual forces that have the capacity to manifest in this way?

Might the next major war be fought in space as more of an angelic war along side conventional warfare?

I am no expert - just seeing this as a possibility.
IMHO this is a real possibility.

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟758,158.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm a cynic about UFO's. They never make any sort of meaningful contact, and the only nation that seems to have "contact" (or publicised contact) is the USA. You don't hear much from other nations or militaries.

I might be too cynical here, but I sometimes wonder if a programmer or programmers haven't been able to insert a "UFO" into the imagery reported by the computerised images.

What gets me is the lack of visual detail, despite the powerful cameras the US military has on their drones, aircraft and satellites.

Without having any sort of technical qualifications, my natural cynicism tends to agree with the following statement as reported in ...
The Government's UFO Report Is Here. Its Findings? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“As Carl Sagan said some time ago, extraordinary claims require for their validation extraordinary evidence,” John Logsdon, founder and longtime director of George Washington University’s Space Policy Institute, said in an email to TIME. “Apparently the government report says that there is no such evidence. So I continue to be agnostic about these phenomena, leaning strongly to thinking they are, one way or the other, of human origin.”

Upvote 0