Colorado
✟433,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That has been explained to death though some refuse to hear. It is willful ignorance, imho.

Early on, Fauci et al were concerned that what masks we had be reserved for caregivers. The link to Fauci had been posted a number of times.
People cant look at themselves knowing theyve advanced an indecent flim-flam man to high office. Anything to deflect reality.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It is at the point where he should just bite the bullet and shut the country down for two weeks, get enough testing going to identify everyone that has it, quarantine them and then reopen with more testing and more tracking and tracing.
All the shutting down and testing in the world is not going to stop this virus.....we need immunity to kill it either thru vaccine or catching it.....

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
That has been explained to death though some refuse to hear. It is willful ignorance, imho.

Early on, Fauci et al were concerned that what masks we had be reserved for caregivers. The link to Fauci had been posted a number of times.
So the top PHO lied to people and quite possibly caused harm to or the death of many(?) people?.....and somehow that is OK how?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
And who controlled the House in the last 6 years of his administration?
.....and who controlled the government the first 2 years of his presidency?.....and all we got were shovel ready jobs that weren't.......

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
People cant look at themselves knowing theyve advanced an indecent flim-flam man to high office. Anything to deflect reality.

Yeah, anything to deflect the reality its a seriously bad virus, that was no ones fault, and it will simply take time to get over it. We will likely have a vaccine in record time/a few months, then we head back to normality.

I might have trouble looking at myself if didn't have the good sense to see this for just what it is, and chose to place blame for something that could not be prevented.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All the shutting down and testing in the world is not going to stop this virus.....we need immunity to kill it either thru vaccine or catching it.....
I heard an NPR story yesterday where they are seeing better immune system responses to COVID than catching it. So your immunity from catching it may only last three months, from the vaccine it may be years of immunity.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
.....and who controlled the government the first 2 years of his presidency?.....and all we got were shovel ready jobs that weren't.......
The recovery, if hindered, was hindered by the Republican house who obstructed a great deal. But let's look at Obama vs Trump :
Trump boasts the US economy is the best it's ever been under his watch. Here are 9 charts showing how it compares to the Obama and Bush presidencies. | Markets Insider

Screenshot 2020-07-30 at 3.59.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-07-30 at 4.00.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-07-30 at 4.00.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-07-30 at 4.00.55 PM.png

How many are unemployed now?
How deep is the federal deficit now? If the economy was the greatest - why wasn't it decreased?

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So the top PHO lied to people and quite possibly caused harm to or the death of many(?) people?.....and somehow that is OK how?
Please stop trolling this thread. He didn't harm anyone. Dr. Fauci wasn't the one not taking the pandemic seriously and trying to minimal it. And Dr. Fauci, as things were learned about the virus, was encouraging mask use, social distance, etc. Trump encouraged conspiracy.

We learned a great deal about Covid 19 since February, especially how it is transmitted. And our PPE situation was bad, otherwise healthcare workers wouldn't have had to use garbage bags

Please stick to the topic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You still have not explained how he is responsible for a pandemic that originated in China.
He's responsible for his poor leader ship. On the way he handled it. A State of emergency should have been called by the time people were starting to coming back from other countries. We were warn before January . How bad COVID-19 was. Some people didn't have fevers, some did. Everyone should have been quarantine. That came to America . Because we all ready knew some people , that had it. didn't show symptoms. Obama left a pandemic pamphlet ,that was ignored.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am in the position to know because I have a son who is in South Korea. They got their first case on the same day the US did. They have about one-sixth of our population. Today they have 14,000 cases now we have four point seven million. Given population difference, if they had acted as foolishly as we did under Trump disastrous leadership oh, they would have had eight hundred thousand cases. Instead they were able to reopen after only two weeks of closure. My son owns a successful business. He received a benefit for the time he was closed.
It has not been necessary again. They are very strict about masscontact tracing and testing. Everyone carries a QR code on their cell phone which is scanned wherever they go. if someone gets the virus they know immediately everywhere they have been I and who they were with over three days. Of course they have National Healthcare. That is how you stop the virus. It is completely and absolutely Trump's fault

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I heard an NPR story yesterday where they are seeing better immune system responses to COVID than catching it. So your immunity from catching it may only last three months, from the vaccine it may be years of immunity.
Better than a 2 week lockdown every 3 months.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I am in the position to know because I have a son who is in South Korea. They got their first case on the same day the US did. They have about one-sixth of our population. Today they have 14,000 cases now we have four point seven million. Given population difference, if they had acted as foolishly as we did under Trump disastrous leadership oh, they would have had eight hundred thousand cases. Instead they were able to reopen after only two weeks of closure. My son owns a successful business. He received a benefit for the time he was closed.
It has not been necessary again. They are very strict about masscontact tracing and testing. Everyone carries a QR code on their cell phone which is scanned wherever they go. if someone gets the virus they know immediately everywhere they have been I and who they were with over three days. Of course they have National Healthcare. That is how you stop the virus. It is completely and absolutely Trump's fault
Opinion noted......

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If Trump cares about his image he should abandon ship. Its probly going to be a few ugly years digging out of this.
Real leadership would step up to the challenge and steer the ship, just like Obama did with the financial crisis.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I don't believe a word of that.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
why not? When you get a vaccine your usually given adjuncts and things that help boost the response of the immune system to make sure you get a strong enough response for antibodies and such.

(1) We don't know how long immunity from the disease lasts.

(2) We don't know how long immunity from the vaccine lasts.

(3) We don't know if the vaccine even works.

why not? When you get a vaccine your usually given adjuncts

Did you mean adjuvants? In spite of those, immunity from a vaccine is usually less than from the actual disease.

Upvote 0