Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It is quiet in the entire TTC forum :(
:wave:

Hello! good to see a couple of people around. I'm 14 dpo and waiting to test. Ill keep u all updated!
nice to meet you ladies:wave:

As I do not understand chartings and such, it will be interesting in finding out what all the abbreviations mean so I can act like I know what I'm talking about^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Maharg

wanting greater intimacy with Jesus
Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟15,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello! I'm pleased to announce that after a long journey we are expecting our second baby! Got a positive result today! Overwhelmed by God's genrosity to us as we really wanted to conceive naturally and we were about to start treatment. Thank you to any one who has prayed.

I think there is a sticky on the main forum with all the abbreviations on.:hug:

Reactions: Niffer
Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello! I'm pleased to announce that after a long journey we are expecting our second baby! Got a positive result today! Overwhelmed by God's genrosity to us as we really wanted to conceive naturally and we were about to start treatment. Thank you to any one who has prayed.

I think there is a sticky on the main forum with all the abbreviations on.:hug:
:blush:

Congratulations Maharg!:hug:

DPO means days past ovulation. ;)
:blush:thanks

Upvote 0

Diane_Windsor

Senior Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As I do not understand chartings and such, it will be interesting in finding out what all the abbreviations mean so I can act like I know what I'm talking about^_^

:wave:
Here are some of the acroynms off the top of my head:

TTC ~ Trying to Conceive
BFN ~ Big Fat Negative
BFP ~ Big Fat Postive
HPT ~ Home Pregnancy Test
POAS ~ pee on a stick
OPK ~ ovluation predictor kit
BBT ~ basal body temperature
CD ~ cycle day
AF ~ aunt Flo
RE ~ reproductive endocrinologist
M/C ~ miscarriage
2WW ~ two week window, luteal phase after ovulation
WTO ~ waiting to ovulate

Upvote 0

Diane_Windsor

Senior Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Please continue to pray for others who are still struggling:
Infertility and Pregnancy Loss Prayer Request Thread

Thank You :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

:clap::clap::clap::clap:ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!^_^^_^^_^^_^:clap::clap::clap::clap:
IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU:kiss::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
N

Nobility

Congrats Maharg!! For those who were following my story at all, I got pregnant after 17 months trying... We've had a rather horrific pregnancy with quite bad bleeding, lots of bedrest (8-9 weeks I think), contractions from 14 weeks, and we now have a 3 week old in NICU after he was born at 29 weeks... I'm just hoping that my "unnormalness" is finally over.

Upvote 0

Maharg

wanting greater intimacy with Jesus
Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟15,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:hug:Oh wow! I'm so glad your baby has been born and I'm sorry it was a difficult pregnancy and birth. From what people have told me, when there has been a particular struggle for a little one to come into the world, this means that the child is going to have a special calling. I hope your son brings you much joy.:hug:

Upvote 0

Diane_Windsor

Senior Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Congrats Maharg!! For those who were following my story at all, I got pregnant after 17 months trying... We've had a rather horrific pregnancy with quite bad bleeding, lots of bedrest (8-9 weeks I think), contractions from 14 weeks, and we now have a 3 week old in NICU after he was born at 29 weeks... I'm just hoping that my "unnormalness" is finally over.

Congratulations on your son :wave:

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

awww Congratulations,:hug: I hope things get better for the both of you:(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Niffer

So...that just happened.
Aug 1, 2008
Ontario
✟20,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
We lost our baby 2 days ago so I guess I'm back here again although I guess it may be a little while before we start trying properly. Feeling quite low today. It feels lonely not to be able to be part of the pregnant community any more.

:hug: praying you will be joining again soon.

Upvote 0