Feb 16, 2007
✟12,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I miscarried today. The doctor wasn't so polite, she just told me I'm not pregnant. But I know that I was, and it is what it is.

DH and I are OK. It hurts. Alot. But, we're doing ok. We talked a little at the hospital and decided that it would have been a boy and we will one day meet him in heaven! Have to schedule a follow up soon, so we'll see if there was any underlying cause or not. Thanks for the prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TaterFaith

AKA~ Just4Jesus
Jul 28, 2007
✟11,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I miscarried today. The doctor wasn't so polite, she just told me I'm not pregnant. But I know that I was, and it is what it is.

DH and I are OK. It hurts. Alot. But, we're doing ok. We talked a little at the hospital and decided that it would have been a boy and we will one day meet him in heaven! Have to schedule a follow up soon, so we'll see if there was any underlying cause or not. Thanks for the prayers.

:cry::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

Maharg

wanting greater intimacy with Jesus
Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟15,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm so, so sorry. :hug: I really don't know how to convey what I'm feeling for you. I believe too that we will meet all of our children in heaven. :pray: Praying for God's lovingkindness to fill your hearts.

Much love

Maharg

Upvote 0

aunt_kelly

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2007
✟12,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you ladies. I'm doing ok. I see my doctor on Monday for the ER follow-up. I'll ask her for the go ahead to resume TTC, but I'm planning on it this month anyhow.

We've decided to celebrate May 10th as the baby's anniversary of meeting Jesus. We're going to plant a bush or flower and watch it grow just as we wish we could have watched him/her grow.

Upvote 0

TaterFaith

AKA~ Just4Jesus
Jul 28, 2007
✟11,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you ladies. I'm doing ok. I see my doctor on Monday for the ER follow-up. I'll ask her for the go ahead to resume TTC, but I'm planning on it this month anyhow.

We've decided to celebrate May 10th as the baby's anniversary of meeting Jesus. We're going to plant a bush or flower and watch it grow just as we wish we could have watched him/her grow.
:cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Maharg

Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟15,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

We planted a pear tree to remember my nan and we planted some of the rhubarb from my granddad's garden after he died and it has properly sprung up now in our garden. I think God gives us gardens as a very special gift. Somehow watching growth in our garden reminds me of God's blessing of fertility and fruitfulness throughout the Bible and in our lives today. I've just come in from the garden - it's amazing what it does for the soul.

:pray::hug: Praying for God's blessings of fruitfulness and fertility over your lives.

Upvote 0

aunt_kelly

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2007
✟12,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, how's everyone doing? Just finishing up AF and then we're going to get back into it. We know it can happen now, which is very encouraging!

On another note. Miscarrying this baby has brought me closer to my MIL. Last night was the first time her and I have sat in a room by ourselves and talked. She felt for me. She gave me a gift, it was for DH too, but she wanted me to open it on my own. She let me cry on her shoulder for a few minutes. She struggled for years to conceive DH and so we have something in common now. I hate that this had to be the catalyst to start a good relationship, but I think we're well on our way to at least having a "better" relationship. :)

Upvote 0

TaterFaith

AKA~ Just4Jesus
Jul 28, 2007
✟11,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So, how's everyone doing? Just finishing up AF and then we're going to get back into it. We know it can happen now, which is very encouraging!

On another note. Miscarrying this baby has brought me closer to my MIL. Last night was the first time her and I have sat in a room by ourselves and talked. She felt for me. She gave me a gift, it was for DH too, but she wanted me to open it on my own. She let me cry on her shoulder for a few minutes. She struggled for years to conceive DH and so we have something in common now. I hate that this had to be the catalyst to start a good relationship, but I think we're well on our way to at least having a "better" relationship. :)
awwwww honey that is so sweet. I'm so happy that your relationship is taking steps in the right direction :hug:

Upvote 0

Maharg

Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟15,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

So glad that this has helped your relationship with your mother-in-law but sorry about the circumstances under which it has happened. :hug:

Upvote 0

Maharg

Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟15,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I'm doing ok. A little stressed at the moment and af is making me quite uncomfortable, but about to go out somewhere in the country by myself for an hour or two to read my Bible. Was going to do it in the back garden but some annoying person is playing dance music really loud! Will be good to escape for a bit. My husband's watching the grand prix and I can't cope with the noise!

Upvote 0