Not open for further replies.

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Trump Tests Positive for the Coronavirus[/B]
The president's result came after he spent months playing down the severity of the outbreak that has killed more than 207,000 in the United States and hours after insisting that "the end of the pandemic is in sight."

President Trump said early Friday morning that he and the first lady have tested positive for the coronavirus, throwing the nation's leadership into uncertainty and escalating the crisis posed by a pandemic that has already killed more than 207,000 Americans and devastated the economy.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I cant say I'm surprised. It's not like he tried to keep him self from getting. I hope nobody dies from it. Including him or his wife..

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I am not believing this is true until more evidence is presented. I have zero trust for him to not lie about this for some stupid political(personal) reason. I'm going to give it a few days.
Trump is a consummate liar, but him making this up would be weird, even for him. He lies to make himself look better, and this makes him look bad, especially after he poked fun at Biden for wearing a mask just days ago.

He doesn’t want to avoid debates and rallies - he thinks he won that debate, and stopping the rallies hurts his campaign.

Not to mention, if he was making this up, his administration wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret, and the truth would tick off even his most ardent supporters.

It’s real. Crazy, but this is a crazy year.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
He has earned his status for losing all benefit of the doubt. That kind of stupid tactic is right in line with his character.

Perhaps, if Biden wasn`t such a weak candidate, it`s tragic. Like 2016 we have two candidates the country doesn`t want.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,917.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Chances are he was infected when "debating" with Biden so Biden could have it too. Both are old men and in the vulnerable age group. Trumps BMI is clearly not healthy though he seems quite robust for his age. Since the Aide that gave it to him was on Airforce One and Marine 1 I wonder how many others in his administration also have this. And this all 32 day before the election. You cannot make this stuff up!

Upvote 0

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Chances are he was infected when "debating" with Biden so Biden could have it too. Both are old men and in the vulnerable age group. Trumps BMI is clearly not healthy though he seems quite robust for his age. Since the Aide that gave it to him was on Airforce One and Marine 1 I wonder how many others in his administration also have this. And this all 32 day before the election. You cannot make this stuff up!

For sure, these are strange days.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Chances are he was infected when "debating" with Biden so Biden could have it too
I’d have to imagine Biden is getting himself checked out now, quick and fast. They seemed pretty far apart, but they were talking for a while, and the virus can apparently last long in the air...

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom

What's going on tulc? I asked for a link where he said, "... it works 100 percent" as the other poster stated. Maybe you can try again and provide one? The one you shared didn't.

And the one you provided he said he thinks it might be good that's not a statement that he absolutely claims it is. And he also stated in what you provided, if it's not good I'll tell you. What's wrong with that?

And it's not clear if the President has stayed on the drug continually. I don't know maybe he has maybe he hasn't we'll learn in the coming days. And it's not clear if he went off of it if he' go back on it or try something different.

So let me know if you find a different link. Much appreciated. :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,917.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’d have to imagine Biden is getting himself checked out now, quick and fast. They seemed pretty far apart, but they were talking for a while, and the virus can apparently last long in the air...

It has an 8 meter range and he was spitting vehement put downs in Bidens direction all through the debate. After a couple of hours of such exposure got to wonder if he does not also have this.

• Agree
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.