Trump Supporter Family Members Deported - allegedly for no reason.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
In the video:
"Congratulations, you just played yourself."

That was uncalled for. These poor people believed what Trump was selling, they voted for him, and he put their lives in the dumpster.

Yes, they are just the latest of a long, long line of people who learned that trusting that guy is a bad idea. But they didn't deserve what he did to them.

Wait until the coal miners find out that Trump can't issue an executive order repealing the law of supply and demand.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In the video:
"Congratulations, you just played yourself."

That was uncalled for. These poor people believed what Trump was selling, they voted for him, and he put their lives in the dumpster.

Yes, they are just the latest of a long, long line of people who learned that trusting that guy is a bad idea. But they didn't deserve what he did to them.

Wait until the coal miners find out that Trump can't issue an executive order repealing the law of supply and demand.
Maybe he is unaware that some of his supporters are getting unceremoniously entangled in his dragnet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aryeh

Dec 4, 2016
Los Angeles
✟21,820.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This reminds me of the middle 20th century, when *ahem* some people were all behind isolating certain and separating them for "security and prosperity," only to find themselves the target afterward - with no one to speak FOR them.

Repeating history...

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This reminds me of the middle 20th century, when *ahem* some people were all behind isolating certain and separating them for "security and prosperity," only to find themselves the target afterward - with no one to speak FOR them.

Repeating history...

That's not the security and prosperity they had in mind I guess! Maybe a case of Karma?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe he is unaware that some of his supporters are getting unceremoniously entangled in his dragnet.

What do you suppose his response was when thousands of students of his fake "university" ended up in devastating debt after they followed his advice and maxed out their credit to pay for useless "premium lessons?"

Why should he care? He got what he wanted out of it.

You could argue that these people were foolish, but they trusted him. And they got what most people get when they trust Trump.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What do you suppose his response was when thousands of students of his fake "university" ended up in devastating debt after they followed his advice and maxed out their credit to pay for useless "premium lessons?"

Why should he care? He got what he wanted out of it.

You could argue that these people were foolish, but they trusted him. And they got what most people get when they trust Trump.

That is some scandal! Thanks for the info! I also noticed that he has a habit of always winduinf up putting his foot in his mouth.

Trump's comments about Curiel

During primary campaign speeches, Trump repeatedly called the judge a "hater" and described him as "Spanish" or "Mexican" (Curiel was born in Indiana to parents who had immigrated to the U.S. from Mexico). Trump also said that Curiel should recuse himself, although his attorneys say they do not plan to ask for the judge to be removed from the case. Curiel's only comment was to write in a procedural ruling that Trump has "placed the integrity of these court proceedings at issue". Trump's references to Curiel's ethnicity, as well as his comments that "someone ought to look into" the judge, alarmed legal experts, who expressed concern about the effects of the comments on judicial independence.

On June 7, 2016, Trump issued a lengthy statement saying that his criticism of the judge had been "misconstrued" and that his concerns about Curiel's impartiality were not based upon ethnicity alone, but also upon rulings in the case.

Trump University - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Reactions: Aryeh
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I can't empathize with them. My entire family is from Lebanon (Beirut) as well as Aleppo and some from Jordan and Jerusalem. Nobody in my family and very few in my Church supported Trump or like him because he's bad for us. He's bigoted against us. For these people to have supported him, well, they made their bed and now they have to lie in it. Too late to call him inhuman or whatever she was saying when you enabled him. For the record, Hillary wouldn't have helped them either.

• Winner
Reactions: Aryeh
Upvote 0