Trump Scoffs at Expanded Voter Regulations

46AND2

Forty six and two are just ahead of me...
Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is exactly why we have a problem in this country. There are plenty of Christian democrats. Republicans who claim they are pro-life and yet support the bombing of brown babies in the middle east to prevent the spread of terrorism are not by any stretch of the imagination pro-life.

Then again, democrats have overwhelmingly approved illegal foreign wars from WWI to the present.

The current environment says that it is fair game to point to a member of the opposing party and call them "evil," as if their own side has not done anything harmful to this country. And this personal animosity - based on as much fact as evidenced miracle cures made in the 19th century - has been substituted for sound debate and examination of the facts.

There is not a thing Christ like about how political debate is conducted in this country. Shame on us. We need to repent - all of us - because hatred for your brother is a mortal sin.

I think there are a lot of people, perhaps even a majority who lie somewhere in the middle. Sadly, it is the far left and far right who are the most vocal.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Um...yeah...still not identifying why potential cheating would favor one party over another.

Cheating would be getting an undocumented block of Mexicans to vote Democrat because they like the programs of free stuff.

If you can load the voter registration with people who should not be allowed to vote, (Non Citizen, Non Documented) then it would benefit your Candidate.

Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Cheating would be getting an undocumented block of Mexicans to vote Democrat because they like the programs of free stuff.

If you can load the voter registration with people who should not be allowed to vote, (Non Citizen, Non Documented) then it would benefit your Candidate.

Interesting. Paranoid, but interesting. How would it be accomplished? Your second paragraph is a big IF.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Interesting. Paranoid, but interesting. How would it be accomplished? Your second paragraph is a big IF.

Reports that I have herd said this has taken place in California, and they do not want to purge their Voter rolls because they would lose to many voters.

Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Not to mention the fact that the states in the West with the most Mexican immigrants, except perhaps Arizona, are already democratic under the current system.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Iowa woman charged with voting twice for Trump pleads guilty

An Iowa woman charged with voting twice for Donald Trump last fall has pleaded guilty to election misconduct.

Court records show Terri Lynn Rote entered a plea on June 27 to the felony charge and a district court judge in Des Moines accepted the plea. Sentencing is set for Aug. 15.

Rote, who is 56 and lives in Des Moines, told police she turned in two absentee ballots before the November election because she believed Trump's unsubstantiated claims that the election was rigged and that her first ballot would be changed to a vote for Hillary Clinton.

She was arrested on Oct. 21 at a satellite voting station in Des Moines attempting to vote the second ballot.

Court documents show attorneys are recommending two years of probation and community service.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Reports that I have herd said this has taken place in California, and they do not want to purge their Voter rolls because they would lose to many voters.

Your anecdotal hearsay is not particularly convincing...not to mention the fact that since California already votes Democratic, it doesn't change anything...Trump still won.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Your anecdotal hearsay is not particularly convincing...not to mention the fact that since California already votes Democratic, it doesn't change anything...Trump still won.

Nice talking to you bye.

Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not paranoid, give a Politician a chance and they will do something that is not right in order to gain some imagined advantage.

Well, of course, I already know that. But it also includes Republican politicians.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not to mention the fact that the states in the West with the most Mexican immigrants, except perhaps Arizona, are already democratic under the current system.
Did you forget about TX, they're right behind CA.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Just to be clear. You assert that it is the intention of the Democrats to cheat in future elections when they have the chance to do so and to favour changes in the law that would facilitate cheating?
No.

Certainly not all Democrats or Democratic voters generally. And I didn't say that any Democrats would be engaged in cheating.

The backers of these proposed "reforms" are mainly Democrats, however, and I have talked with a number of them myself in different locations as well as followed some of what's in print. They have explained (although of course this is not featured in the regular newspapers, etc.) how they think it would likely work out in practice.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: JIMINZ
Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Certainly not all Democrats or Democratic voters generally. The backers of these proposed "reforms" are mainly Democrats, however, and I have talked with a number of them myself in different locations as well as followed some of what's in print. They have explained (although of course this is not featured in the regular newspapers, etc.) how it would likely produce more votes for the Democratic candidates than for their opponents.

Maybe. Maybe not. The question remains, how do you support your assertion that the increase in Democratic votes would be ILLEGITIMATE?

Did you forget about TX, they're right behind CA.

Let's go with that. How would the Democratic party achieve an untraceable half million vote SURPLUS through voter fraud?

Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tell us all about the devious things a party will do to "win".

Unbelievable.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why Trump is opposed to a higher percentage of the populace voting (if that would even happen under the new circumstances, which is no guarantee).

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm just trying to wrap my head around why Trump is opposed to a higher percentage of the populace voting (if that would even happen under the new circumstances, which is no guarantee).

Oh, I get it, and when I replied, I too was trying to wrap may head around something. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Maybe. Maybe not. The question remains, how do you support your assertion that the increase in Democratic votes would be ILLEGITIMATE?

Let's go with that. How would the Democratic party achieve an untraceable half million vote SURPLUS through voter fraud?

You're going to have to answer that yourself. You're now way past what I presented.

Why a half million? Would that indeed be "untraceable?" What exactly do you mean by "Illegitimate?" How is "Voter Fraud" defined? Why did you say that "the Democratic Party" would achieve whatever it is?

Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You're going to have to answer that yourself. You're now way past what I presented.

Why a half million?

Trump won by 800,000 Texan votes in 2016. I was being generous with the half million.

Would that indeed be "untraceable?"

It needs to be untraceable to work, does it not?

What exactly do you mean by "Illegitimate?" How is "Voter Fraud" defined?

You used cheating, I used illegitimate, and voter fraud...you define it.

Why did you say that "the Democratic Party" would achieve whatever it is?

You said it was a democratic thing.

Any other questions?

Upvote 0