Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The economy is good and people are finally starting to make some money.

As they say - don't look a gift horse in the mouth. People should be grateful for Trump and what he has done for them and this country.

And the ones that I know that own businesses with hundreds of well paid happy employees DO NOT give Obama ANY CREDIT for that.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DO NOT give Obama ANY CREDIT for that.
Obama did all he could to destroy us as a nation and turn us into a third world nation. People wanted free money and they did not want to get out and work for it. One year my wife made me pay $600 for the privilege of my son not having any insurance.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So how is this relevant for Trump being a conman and scammer ? Like we were speaking about how God feels of hypocrites ?
The hypocrites are the ones pointing the finger at others and not admitting their sin before God. It is easy to judge others but we need to humble our-self before God. " For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted. " (matthew 23:12)

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The hypocrites are the ones pointing the finger at others and not admitting their sin before God. It is easy to judge others but we need to humble our-self before God. " For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted. " (matthew 23:12)
So...really it it simply doesn't matter what crime President Trump commits because we aren't supposed to judge others? :scratch:
tulc(kind of wonders why we have any laws at all then) :sorry:

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So...really it it simply doesn't matter what crime President Trump commits because we aren't supposed to judge others?
Justice is balanced on the scales. You put good on one side and evil on the other side. " You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting." (Daniel 5:27) I think Trump does more good then harm. I think Biden will do more harm then good. I like Joe, even if he is scatterbrained and talks to much. Still the problem is that he has allowed himself to become corrupted. I believe that Trump is competent and capable and he can get the job done. If we could find someone better then Trump that would be wonderful. But no one else is willing to put up with all of the insults and personal attacks. No one better then Trump is willing to do the job.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Then he got ripped off because the money got paid and he got no dirt on Biden in return. Trump is not the sort of person that lets people rip him off like that.

What do you mean by ripped off?

This is not about money. It is about withholding security aid for no reason except to dig up dirt on a man, which is a crime.

The impeachment inquiry is not about whether or not the Hunter Biden broke laws. It is all about Donald Trump breaking laws when he bribed a foreign leader to dig a lot of dirt up on an American citizen for domestic political reasons. We know he did that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,458.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What's the big problem if Trump wanted nothing?
Here are Trump's comments.

'I want nothing!' — Trump denies key impeachment witness Gordon Sondland's claim there was a Ukraine 'quid pro quo'
  • Trump says he told U.S. Ambassador Gordon Sondland in a phone call: "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell [Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy] to do the right thing."

M-Bob
Trump says "I want nothing, I want nothing, I want no Quid Quo Pro, tell Zelinsky to do the right thing. " If that was all that he said, it'd be different BUT Trump told Sondland to do what Rudy Giuliani wanted him to do and that was a Quid Quo Pro deal where money was withheld from the Ukraine unless they investigated Joe Biden.

Snap

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
tulc(kind of wonders why we have any laws at all then) :sorry:

Sometimes too much coffee brings on thoughts such as that. Having my fifth cup of strong Starbucks right now.

Caffeine is a stimulant — and that can be bad news for someone with anxiety.Caffeine's jittery effects on your body are similar to those of a frightening event. That's because caffeinestimulates your "fight or flight" response, and studies show that this can make anxietyworse and can even trigger an anxiety attack.Jan 5, 2018
upload_2019-11-22_10-58-16.png

Everyday Health › anxiety-pictures
7 Causes of Anxiety | Everyday Health

• Informative
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the other hand, some people, like me, can drink coffee right up until they go to bed and be asleep in a matter of seconds after their head hits the pillow. on the third hand, I also have friends who cant drink even decaff after 12 noon without it keeping them up pretty much all night. To quote Dirty Harry:
tulc(how's it going up on the mountain with all the goats, bro?) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
(how's it going up on the mountain with all the goats, bro?) :oldthumbsup:
Back up the mountain and going great thanks. Wife is at work and the goats and I are enjoying three large Maduro cigars with much coffee on this cool morning. Addictions keeping us nice and warm.
M-Bob

• Winner
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
And the ones that I know that own businesses with hundreds of well paid happy employees DO NOT give Obama ANY CREDIT for that.
M-Bob

All of those people were rich before Obama's inauguration, right? Obama knew who all has problems with getting good-paying jobs. Have you ever looked up employment statistics for people who do not own any businesses? How many people have been laid off or changed jobs just to get higher salaries? Do you even know why many people are unable to get jobs in the first place?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums