Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Executive Order – Establishing a Federal Flood Risk Management Standard and a Process for Further Soliciting and Considering Stakeholder Input

Presidential Executive Order on Establishing Discipline and Accountability in the Environmental Review and Permitting Process for Infrastructure

#maga #draintheswamp
houstonflood-82717.jpg

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's common sense really, If you are going to drain a swamp, the water has to go somewhere...

No, but it's only *string*!
W: ONLY STRING?! It's everything! It's...it's waterproof!
S: No it isn't!
W: All right, it's water resistant then!
S: It isn't!
W: All right, it's water absorbent! It's...Super Absorbent String! 'ABSORB WATER TODAY WITH SIMPSON'S INDIVIDUAL WATER ABSORB-A-TEX STRINGETTES! AWAY WITH FLOODS!'
S: You just said it was waterproof!
W: 'AWAY WITH THE DULL DRUDGERY OF WORKADAY TIDAL WAVES! USE SIMPSON'S INDIVIDUAL FLOOD PREVENTERS

--Monty Python string sketch

Upvote 0

Greg Logan

Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2015
✟50,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's common sense really, If you are going to drain a swamp, the water has to go somewhere...

All of us Trump supporters sadly learned that we were conned. He simply filled the swamp at a vastly fast pace with vastly more foul water than it had ever previously done... We are sad.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
All of us Trump supporters sadly learned that we were conned. He simply filled the swamp at a vastly fast pace with vastly more foul water than it had ever previously done... We are sad.

Not all of you learned it.... sadly, not even close.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Greg Logan

Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2015
✟50,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Most are still in denial.

I don't understand this - every time he talks he lies, e.g. size of inauguration attendance. I thought Christians were supposed to know that Satan is the Father of Lies....:scratch:

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We've gone 12 years without a major hurricane, yet we have Harvey in Donald's first year. If he is really God's choice, as many Evangelical Trump fans claim, perhaps we are meant to repent now.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Hopefully the next guy doesn't undo a good plan just because he didn't come up with it.

Did Obama revoke any of Bush's executive orders?

There's one about funding abortion clinics in the third world that gets turned on and off like a car radio every time the WH switches, so yes.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There's one about funding abortion clinics in the third world that gets turned on and off like a car radio every time the WH switches, so yes.
Yup, I just added a link to my last post of the first Bush EO revoked.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The 'joys' of doing things through EO instead of the proper course via congress: everything can be undone by the next guy just as easily and without any more oversight than you had.

Yes, it would have been nice if Congress wanted to implement Obama's ideas on flood prevention.

Still, it was only 12 days ago so I don't think any large infrastructure projects could have possibly been effected. It's just bad optics that the President doesn't want to have large infrastructure projects mandated to withstand flooding.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Yes, it would have been nice if Congress wanted to implement Obama's ideas on flood prevention.

Still, it was only 12 days ago so I don't think any large infrastructure projects could have possibly been effected. It's just bad optics that the President doesn't want to have large infrastructure projects mandated to withstand flooding.

Especially after promising that he was going to make infrastructure a priority, as part of MAGA.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The 'joys' of doing things through EO instead of the proper course via congress: everything can be undone by the next guy just as easily and without any more oversight than you had.

Thank you, Rion, for reminding us of the light at the end of the tunnel -- Trump's messes will be quite easy for the next guy to clean up.

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Especially after promising that he was going to make infrastructure a priority, as part of MAGA.

Obama's order had something to do with preparing the US for global warming so it had to be reflexively thrown out because conservatives have decided that isn't true and that Obama is always wrong.

Upvote 0