United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
createdtoworship said:
so again thank you for the reply, so let me ask this question again. Do you or do you not believe or agree with brewers 80 lines of evidence that this was a christian nation? It's a yes or no answer. I believe the answer is yes.
Yes.
It was.
Then we fixed it.
Now everyone is welcome here.

• Friendly
Reactions: TLK Valentine
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
createdtoworship said:
so again thank you for the reply, so let me ask this question again. Do you or do you not believe or agree with brewers 80 lines of evidence that this was a christian nation? It's a yes or no answer. I believe the answer is yes.
Yes.
It was.
Then we fixed it.
Now everyone is welcome here.
ok then your original premise that, 'this needs citation' was fixed, I am glad you came around. That was all I was doing. Thanks for the debate.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
ok then your original premise that, 'this needs citation' was fixed, I am glad you came around. That was all I was doing. Thanks for the debate.

Not my original premise, createdtoworship -- someone else's... or have you forgotten that there are some people you refuse to speak to except by proxy?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
createdtoworship said:
Not my original premise, createdtoworship -- someone else's... or have you forgotten that there are some people you refuse to speak to except by proxy?

• Friendly
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
createdtoworship said:
sir I this post you asked for a citation:
Trump pressures mayor to reverse ban on drive up churches

and so I was responding to that.

You evidently did not believe the united states started as a christian nation, I am glad my citations were helpful in this manner.

Good post.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
TLK Valentine:

You evidently did not believe the united states started as a christian nation, I am glad my citations were helpful in this manner.

Good post.
That wasn't me... @Desk trauma has been friendly enough to relay my questions, since you refuse to speak to me directly.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
TLK Valentine:

Good post.
That wasn't me... @Desk trauma has been friendly enough to relay my questions, since you refuse to speak to me directly.
yes but it is impossible to tell who is talking, as there is no quotations, so I literally don't know if it's desktrauma talking or someone else.

So anyway, I was responding to HIS original post asking for citations.

Since that is taken care of I believe we are done here
agreed?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
yes but it is impossible to tell who is talking, as there is no quotations, so I literally don't know if it's desktrauma talking or someone else.

You don't know because you refuse to speak to the wise, eloquent, and handsome Mr. Valentine personally, and requested this ridiculous means of communication by proxy.There's no guarantee you would have answered at all had you known it was Valentine you were talking to.

You could quite easily know who is talking if you chose to remove the witty, charming, and debonair Mr. Valentine from your ignore list... any "impossibilities" are the inevitable results of your own choices.

• Haha
Reactions: Skewpoint
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
From the keyboard of TLK:

createdtoworship said:
You don't know because you refuse to speak to the wise, eloquent, and handsome Mr. Valentine personally, and requested this ridiculous means of communication by proxy.There's no guarantee you would have answered at all had you known it was Valentine you were talking to.

You could quite easily know who is talking if you chose to remove the witty, charming, and debonair Mr. Valentine from your ignore list... any "impossibilities" are the inevitable results of your own choices.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

createdtoworship said:

Oh, bother -- now you're telling him it's me. :p

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

createdtoworship said:

well I have done what I have done, and I don't have to apologize for being cyber bullied by people online simply because they are not christian and hate christianity and christians. So when we are on another thread, I will allow him to post to me. But this is the 2nd time this has happened and he hasn't changed so he gets one more chance, but on another thread.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
well I have done what I have done, and I don't have to apologize for being cyber bullied by people online simply because they are not christian and hate christianity and christians.

"Cyber bullied"?
"hates Christianity and Christians"?

I'm sure you truly believe that this is the case, and that's unfortunate.

[/QUOTE] So when we are on another thread, I will allow him to post to me. But this is the 2nd time this has happened and he hasn't changed so he gets one more chance, but on another thread.[/QUOTE]

You haven't changed either -- perhaps the responsibility lies not in the people who challenge your ideas?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Another missive from the keyboard of TLK:

well I have done what I have done, and I don't have to apologize for being cyber bullied by people online simply because they are not christian and hate christianity and christians.
"Cyber bullied"?
"hates Christianity and Christians"?

I'm sure you truly believe that this is the case, and that's unfortunate.

So when we are on another thread, I will allow him to post to me. But this is the 2nd time this has happened and he hasn't changed so he gets one more chance, but on another thread.

You haven't changed either -- perhaps the responsibility lies not in the people who challenge your ideas?

Upvote 0