Trump is meeting key world leaders at the G20 summit. He forgot to book a hotel.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is meeting key world leaders at the G20 summit. He forgot to book a hotel.
Weeks before the summit, there were reports that Trump and his team would have to stay in Berlin and fly to Hamburg by helicopter, according to BuzzFeed.

It’s unclear where Trump will be sleeping, but the Associated Press is reporting that he’ll be staying at the official Senate guest house in Hamburg. His staff will stay at the US Consulate General in the city.
tulc(MAGA by crashing on someones couch for the summit?) :scratch:

• Haha
Reactions: CrystalDragon

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is tied with other idiotic and dumb news stories out there about Trump, right along side how he eats his chicken and how many scoops of ice cream he gets. Really? He's not sleeping on some guy's couch. You'll use anything to take a shot at Trump, won't you?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is tied with other idiotic and dumb news stories out there about Trump, right along side how he eats his chicken and how many scoops of ice cream he gets.
Huh, tell me more I haven't read about those. :wave:

Yes really.

He's not sleeping on some guy's couch.
That's too bad, I've had friends who couch surf and they say it can be a lot of fun. :)

You'll use anything to take a shot at Trump, won't you?
Well...not anything but when he or someone does something I don't agree with or is funny, yeah I'll say something. Otherwise this fora would be pretty boring don't you think? ;)
tulc(sort of thought that was why the "General Politics" fora was created in the first place) :sorry:

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This is a really odd story. In a conference like this, designed for the leaders of 20 nations, those 20 leaders shouldn't have to be booking a hotel as though they were tourists. I would expect the conference organizers to go out of their way to provide top-quality accommodations for the 20 leaders and their staff. I'm skeptical about this one.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Normally this might be funny.
Actually, it's pretty funny now as well. :wave:

Just tired of people taking every shot they can at the man.
that's why he gets the big bucks. :)

None of this was his fault.
The Art Of The Deal page 31 said:
My philosophy is always to hire the best from the best.

Not sure how it's politics either.
He's the President, he's attending the G20 in another country to discuss political issues. Everything he does (or fails to do in this case) is political/politics.
tulc(isn't kidding about the couch surfing thing)

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe he'll just buy one or two or three...
I'm kind of surprised he doesn't have a golf course in the area.
HEY! This would be an awesome place for him to stay:
Home - Hamburger Golfclub Falkenstein
The Hamburger GolfClub Falkenstien, no seriously that's what it's called! :D
tulc(those jokes would write themselves!) :clap:

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
None
✟30,626.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm kind of surprised he doesn't have a golf course in the area.
HEY! This would be an awesome place for him to stay:
Home - Hamburger Golfclub Falkenstein
The Hamburger GolfClub Falkenstien, no seriously that's what it's called! :D
tulc(those jokes would write themselves!) :clap:
Great...now I want a hamburger.
Too late for me to eat before bed.

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Covfefe

Lordy!
Jun 22, 2017
America
✟3,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
It's killing the Nasty News. They lost all control of the narrative & Trump has exposed everybody for the propagandist they are.
This is tied with other idiotic and dumb news stories out there about Trump, right along side how he eats his chicken and how many scoops of ice cream he gets. Really? He's not sleeping on some guy's couch. You'll use anything to take a shot at Trump, won't you?

• Agree
Reactions: Mccleary
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's killing the Nasty News. They lost all control of the narrative & Trump has exposed everybody for the propagandist they are.
Yep! Trump's actually winning the narrative against fake news and their lies. The dems overplayed their hand by shoving through fake news without even vetting it first to push a narrative they knew and felt was a lie all along. It's gone on long enough.

Upvote 0

Covfefe

Lordy!
Jun 22, 2017
America
✟3,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Yep! Trump's actually winning the narrative against fake news and their lies. The dems overplayed their hand by shoving through fake news without even vetting it first to push a narrative they knew and felt was a lie all along. It's gone on long enough.
Not to mention the Witch hunt has boomeranged back on the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration.

Upvote 0

John 1720

Harvest Worker
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2013
Massachusetts
✟149,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Wait, hang on.

Not to mention the Witch hunt has boomeranged back on the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration.

You're claiming that the story was endorsed by "the dems" (= Democratic Party leadership?), Clinton, and Obama? All I've seen so far is a story reported by Vox, Buzzfeed, and two German sources. How did we get from that to any kind of widespread endorsement by Democratic Party members or leaders?

• Winner
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wait, hang on.

You're claiming that the story was endorsed by "the dems" (= Democratic Party leadership?), Clinton, and Obama? All I've seen so far is a story reported by Vox, Buzzfeed, and two German sources. How did we get from that to any kind of widespread endorsement by Democratic Party members or leaders?
It wasn't just endorsed, but created and pushed by the dems. This was their go-to excuse for losing the election. Even the book "Shattered", which was written about Hillary's campaign (and they had unprecidented access to the campaign, as they were hired to write about what they thought would turn into a victory), that not even 24 hours after they lost, Podesta came up with the Russia narrative.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This has cot to be fake news :)
And that my friends is why facts and proof are routinely called "fake news" by President Trump supporters. They seem to believe "If I don't like/agree with something that makes it fake!":
That time you forgot to book a hotel room in advance - BBC Three
The Independent on Twitter
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...rump-scrambles-for-hotel-room-for-g-20-summit
each of those carry the same story and yet, it's still believed to be fake. All I can think is, just like the birthers, who were unimpressed with any amount of proof that showed they were wrong, for some of President Trumps supporters this has become a matter of faith rather then a search for truth. :sigh:
tulc(wondered what the new religion was going to center on after President Obama left office) :wave:

• Haha
Reactions: John 1720
Upvote 0

W Johnson

Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
✟19,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And that my friends is why facts and proof are routinely called "fake news" by President Trump supporters. They seem to believe "If I don't like/agree with something that makes it fake!":
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...rump-scrambles-for-hotel-room-for-g-20-summit
each of those carry the same story and yet, it's still believed to be fake. All I can think is, just like the birthers, who were unimpressed with any amount of proof that showed they were wrong, for some of President Trumps supporters this has become a matter of faith rather then a search for truth. :sigh:
tulc(wondered what the new religion was going to center on after President Obama left office) :wave:

It is not like this meeting was planned in advance.

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When you consider the number of actual news stories that have come out, even some peddled by you and your fellow brand of democrats, it's difficult to know what is real and what isn't these days. You're trying to turn this into a political spin, so here you go: if the democrats aren't so intent on obstruction and moving through Trump's appointees at a snails pace...where there's still over 130 people waiting to be confirmed for their positions...this oversight is bound to happen.

From the same article you used as your source:

So why does this keep happening? It might have to do with the fact that the State Department is currently understaffed and unorganized. Only nine key positions out of 124 have been confirmed at the State Department.

P.S. you want to consider this a religion, but your side basically getting on your knees in worship of Barack Obama for 8 years is more of a religion than us trying to defend our president from lies and smears.

Upvote 0