Trump has proven himself in talks with the Prince of Whales!!!

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump in 'Prince of Whales' Twitter gaffe

I have no words! LOL

d2pco6n-b9a524f1-8f50-4636-949a-91131602e8fc.jpg

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Just got back from my meeting with King Neptune. Terrific guy. People love what he's doing with Atlantis. They say they've never seen such an incredible place. And his son, the Prince of Whales. I got a lotta love for him and he does for me too. We get along great. Just terrific.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
President Trump Tweeted

"We talked about "Everything!" Should I immediately call the FBI about these calls and meetings? How ridiculous! I would never be trusted again. –

he is referring to his meeting with other forging leader. In the past every US President report to State Department and National security and inform them about the meeting President had with foreign leader. There would be documented meeting minutes shared with National Security agency and State Department. . This is the norm for US Presidency . But President Trump doesn’t trust US National Security and his supporter doesn’t Trust US National Security apparatus either.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump's blunder of using 'Whales' instead of Wales might be funny if it wasn't so sad. Sadly, his many spelling blunders have become an international joke. There should be someone to monitor his Twitter.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another story--

1. We are all getting used to Donald Trump
Whisper it quietly, but the capacity of the president to shock appears to be waning.

His visit resulted in much diplomatic carnage - the row with the mayor of London, Sadiq Khan; the pre-trip newspaper interviews advising on Brexit - but little seemed unexpected, as if Mr Trump was following a script with which we are now familiar.
What we've learned from Trump's visit

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another Trump bashing thread. Not very intellectually significant.
In the U.S. We have an obligation to go with our freedom to express opinions about government and elected officials, our political free speech. The obligation, as Christians, is to be fair and accurate, not to slander. Do you see anything I've posted that isn't up to that higher standard? I'm really asking, because I don't want even a accidental appearance of being unfair. Not even that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In the U.S. We have an obligation to go with our freedom to express opinions about government and elected officials, our political free speech. The obligation, as Christians, is to be fair and accurate, not to slander. Do you see anything I've posted that isn't up to that higher standard? I'm really asking, because I don't want even a accidental appearance of being unfair. Not even that.
No. I Wasnt referring to your post.

• Informative
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
President Trump Tweeted

"We talked about "Everything!" Should I immediately call the FBI about these calls and meetings? How ridiculous! I would never be trusted again. –

he is referring to his meeting with other forging leader. In the past every US President report to State Department and National security and inform them about the meeting President had with foreign leader. There would be documented meeting minutes shared with National Security agency and State Department. . This is the norm for US Presidency . But President Trump doesn’t trust US National Security and his supporter doesn’t Trust US National Security apparatus either.

Nor should anyone. The Patriot Act is not our friend and trusting government is frankly un American. BTW I wouldn't trust Trump either. But since this thread is about a misspelling this line of discussion is probably way too much of a tangent to pursue further.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump clarifies his comments about 'nasty' Meghan
US President Donald Trump has clarified his comments where he is recorded calling the Duchess of Sussex 'nasty'.

He says he referred to her alleged comments as 'nasty' and did not mean Meghan was a nasty person...
'I didn't know she was nasty about me'

Better late than never.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

It was probably an autocorrect problem. Still, it is okay to make light-hearted fun of a little thing like this.
George Takei was funny in response. I don't have the exact wording but it was something like. "The Prince of Whales, huh? I met the Queen of Dolphins. It was not as important but served a greater porpoise."

We've all had autocorrect problems. One of mine was rather obscene. Glad I didn't post it here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was probably an autocorrect problem. Still, it is okay to make light-hearted fun of a little thing like this.
George Takei was funny in response. I don't have the exact wording but it was something like. "The Prince of Whales, huh? I met the Queen of Dolphins. It was not as important but served a greater porpoise."

We've all had autocorrect problems. One of mine was rather obscene. Glad I didn't post it here.

It seems like Trump has more autocorrect problems than the average person on Twitter does. I don't think he can honestly blame autocorrect for his many spelling blunders because he has made far too many spelling errors to be able to genuinely lay the blame on autocorrect or on something else.

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Another Trump bashing thread. Not intellectually significant.
"Bashing"? That's a bit of an overreaction. Trump supporters can be very oversensitive.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It was probably an autocorrect problem.
No, it probably was not, based on how he intentially spells things by hand...
https://www.theroot.com/handwritten-note-proves-trump-is-a-dotard-as-he-intenti-1835005720

Still, it is okay to make light-hearted fun of a little thing like this.
It's actually very mock-worthy!!!

We've all had autocorrect problems but not on the scale that he (presumably) does. It's understandable to give someone benefit of the doubt when it's a rare occurrence, but one of Trump's glaring problems (as evidenced in my link above) is that he has poor spelling even in his handwriting!!! Can't blame autocorrect for those achomlishments!!! LOL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
True, very nice to hear it said
Do you consider it an achomlishment that he intentially spells poorly in his handwriting also? LOL

Upvote 0