Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,059.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing in the Trump agenda that Americans should object to though.
LOL!!! Sure there is. Much of his agenda is as repulsive as he is. Taking health care away from many low income people. Taking it away from those with pre-existing conditions. Allowing Insurance companies unrestricted profits on the backs of Americans. Giving huge tax breaks to the top 1% while taking away needed benefits to the needy....etc.

And if it was Hillary offering such an agenda out there, most of the same people who are regularly trashing, condemning, and disrespecting President Trump would be praising her.
She wouldn't but if she did the people trashing Trump would trash her because she would then be a far right Republican instead of a Democrat.
It isn't what he wants to do. They hate him and everything about him not for how he hopes to succeed, but for who he is or rather who he is not.
Admittedly people don't like him because of who he is. An egotistical, adulterous, sexual predator.
I think they are actually terrified that he will succeed and if he does then they will wind up with egg on their faces, having to eat an awful lot of crow, and being in the position of having to admit the people they do admire have been so very wrong about how to accomplish great things for America.
They are scared. Scared that he will get his policy changes enacted and that the majority of Americans will have to suffer because of his ignorance.

Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL!!! Sure there is. Much of his agenda is as repulsive as he is. Taking health care away from many low income people. Taking it away from those with pre-existing conditions. Allowing Insurance companies unrestricted profits on the backs of Americans. Giving huge tax breaks to the top 1% while taking away needed benefits to the needy....etc.

She wouldn't but if she did the people trashing Trump would trash her because she would then be a far right Republican instead of a Democrat.

Admittedly people don't like him because of who he is. An egotistical, adulterous, sexual predator.

They are scared. Scared that he will get his policy changes enacted and that the majority of Americans will have to suffer because of his ignorance.

He isn't taking anything away from anybody or giving anything to anybody. That's something the Trump haters will never acknowledge. But I sure wish we could get through the concept of 'he who is without sin should cast the first stone' on what is labeled "Christian Forums."

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,059.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He isn't taking anything away from anybody or giving anything to anybody. That's something the Trump haters will never acknowledge. But I sure wish we could get through the concept of 'he who is without sin should cast the first stone' on what is labeled "Christian Forums."
Then why do you cast so many stones? Practice what you preach.

As far as the health bill, the CBO has already put out there about how many people will lose their insurance through Trumpcare. Educate yourself a bit.

Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then why do you cast so many stones? Practice what you preach.

As far as the health bill, the CBO has already put out there about how many people will lose their insurance through Trumpcare. Educate yourself a bit.

What stones have I cast? At whom? I state my argument for what I believe is right and wrong and I will most likely continue to do that because I think Christians must speak up for what is good and honorable. The CBO doesn't have a clue how many people will lose their insurance through 'Trumpcare' because we don't know yet what the final bill will look like or what adjustments will be made. And nobody is asking them how many will lose their insurance under Obamacare as more and more insurance companies are pulling out of it.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,059.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What stones have I cast? At whom?
Stones at all of the people who voted against Trump and want him out.

I state my argument for what I believe is right and wrong and I will most likely continue to do that because I think Christians must speak up for what is good and honorable.
That is why so many Christians are speaking out against him. He is neither good nor honorable.

The CBO doesn't have a clue how many people will lose their insurance through 'Trumpcare' because we don't know yet what the final bill will look like or what adjustments will be made.
But we do know what is in the bill that the House voted on and the CBO examined it thoroughly.

And nobody is asking them how many will lose their insurance under Obamacare as more and more insurance companies are pulling out of it.
Insurance companies are backing out because they can't raise their rates high enough for their liking. The ACA requires them to spend 85% of the premiums on health care so they aren't making enough in poor areas so they abandon the poor.

Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Stones at all of the people who voted against Trump and want him out.

That is why so many Christians are speaking out against him. He is neither good nor honorable.

But we do know what is in the bill that the House voted on and the CBO examined it thoroughly.

Insurance companies are backing out because they can't raise their rates high enough for their liking. The ACA requires them to spend 85% of the premiums on health care so they aren't making enough in poor areas so they abandon the poor.

You are unjustly accusing me. And I will just disagree on the rest.

Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not unjustly accusing. The proof is in your posts.

I'm sure you won't mind pointing those post out. Otherwise I suggest you review the difference between just and unjust.

Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0