Trump calls on Adam Schiff to resign immediately!

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Donald also called for Saturday Night Live to be investigated on account of a parody causing a boo boo to his feelings.

Schiff strikes me as the sort of fellow who has got kids. Probably grown by now by I am sure he remembers when they were toddlers, and as is normal toddler behavior had themselves big ole temper tantrums when things didn't go their way. Adults just have the patience to not get all bothered by it, just par for the course.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's time for you to stop referring to everything as a personal attack.
Retreating to hyperbole isn't going to help your post be any less of an example of poisoning the well.

there's no need to take everything as being personally against you

"Why are you not understanding"

Yeah, nothing about me personally there at all. Obviously I'm just reading too much into your assertion that I personally don't understand what I personally wrote.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Retreating to hyperbole isn't going to help your post be any less of an example of poisoning the well.

"Why are you not understanding"

Yeah, nothing about me personally there at all. Obviously I'm just reading too much into your assertion that I personally don't understand what I personally wrote.

If these types of attacks are all you're going to write in response to my posts, do us both a favor and add me to your ignore list.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Something about The Hill you don't like?

Quite the opposite... I admire their ability to see through GOP obfuscation... didn't you notice where I quoted the part of the article where they did just that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Quite the opposite... I admire their ability to see through GOP obfuscation... didn't you notice where I quoted the part of the article where they did just that?
Good.

I'll be sure to remind you of your profound respect for The Hill the next time you slam John Solomon's work.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Good.

I'll be sure to remind you of your profound respect for The Hill the next time you slam John Solomon's work.

Feel free.

And in return, I'll be sure to remind you that a man who does good work in one instance is still capable of screwing up at some point down the line.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Feel free.

And in return, I'll be sure to remind you that a man who does good work in one instance is still capable of screwing up at some point down the line.
Yes, the curse of mankind. Nobody's perfect, not even close.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good.

From theHill:
John Solomon, Opinion Contributor — The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill​
Solomon is not the Hill.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The person who's post I quoted.
Nuh-uh.
As I told you before:, "Yes, I know I quoted your post with your outraged quoting of Schiff. Honestly, the point I was making would have been obscured if I had sought out Donald's rambling speech to compare."

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From theHill:
John Solomon, Opinion Contributor — The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill​
Solomon is not the Hill.
Noting that John Solomon has been executive VP of The Hill and Solomon was also apparently responsible for TheHill.TV, in addition to being an investigative journalist for The Hill.

Currently, Solomon is said to be launching his own media startup company. A quick Google search doesn't reveal whether Somolon is still contributing to The Hill.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Noting that John Solomon has been executive VP of The Hill and Solomon was also apparently responsible for TheHill.TV, in addition to being an investigative journalist for The Hill.

Currently, Solomon is said to be launching his own media startup company. A quick Google search doesn't reveal whether Somolon is still contributing to The Hill.
I had heard he was going to Fox to take the place of Shepard Smith.

Water Finds Its Level as Fox News Hires Dictator-Loving, Deep State-Loathing John Solomon

• Informative
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0