Trump calls on Adam Schiff to resign immediately!

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "Who's in the hot seat now", files: Trump calls on Adam Schiff to resign immediately!

"Rep. Adam Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching, a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn’t exist. He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call, but he completely changed the words to make it sound horrible, and me sound guilty. HE WAS DESPERATE AND HE GOT CAUGHT. Adam Schiff therefore lied to Congress and attempted to defraud the American Public. He has been doing this for two years. I am calling for him to immediately resign from Congress based on this fraud!"​

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Trump is freaking out, trying to shift blame.
From a guy who said he was doing "parody" when relaying the conversation Trump had with the Ukraine President? The guy admitted to doing stand up comedy.... he should resign.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For a slightly different version of the OP:
Trump demands Schiff resign over account of Ukraine call
Trump was referring to a moment at the outset of Thursday’s congressional hearing with the acting intelligence chief during which Schiff described Trump as saying on the call that he would tell Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky “seven times” to “make up dirt on my political opponent.”

Schiff later made clear that he was summarizing what happened on the July 25 call and that it was meant “to be, at least in part, parody.”
tulc(in case anyone was interested) :wave:

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
From a guy who said he was doing "parody" when relaying the conversation Trump had with the Ukraine President? The guy admitted to doing stand up comedy.... he should resign.

Thanks for the clarification.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
If nothing else, perhaps he should resign for bad comedy. ^_^

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the clarification.
You're welcome. Since Schiff made up the whole conversation, you now understand why Trump reacted as he did. You'll retract your comment now...or leave it out there proving your bias?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You're welcome. Since Schiff made up the whole conversation, you now understand why Trump reacted as he did. You'll retract your comment now...or leave it out there proving your bias?

I'll leave it. It was a mistake. I admit I made a mistake. No shame in that.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why doesn't Trump just declare, "As far as I'm concerned, Schiff isn't House Intelligence Committee Chairman," and POOF, it magically happens just like he did with "firing" Pelosi as Speaker of the House the other day?

Why doesn't Trump just declare, "As far as I'm concerned, I'm not the President anymore," and POOF, it magically happens. If he did that, then he could insist that he can no longer be impeached. o_O

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My apologies... I expected you to be flippant about this, so many are when it comes to Trump. I shouldn't have made an assumption. Have a great day.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My apologies... I expected you to be flippant about this, so many are when it comes to Trump. I shouldn't have made an assumption. Have a great day.

No worries. This is good for me. This is the second time I've said something stupid on a political thread. I keep telling myself to stick to things I know, but I'm a slow learner, haha. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No worries. This is good for me. This is the second time I've said something stupid on a political thread. I keep telling myself to stick to things I know, but I'm a slow learner, haha. :)
LOL...you have no idea. I have faced 3-4 bans over the years and all have been in political threads. I keep making myself the same promise to avoid these and yet...here I am. :doh:

Upvote 0

eucatastrophe

Jun 5, 2018
NC
✟13,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why doesn't Trump just declare, "As far as I'm concerned, Schiff isn't House Intelligence Committee Chairman," and POOF, it magically happens just like he did with "firing" Pelosi as Speaker of the House the other day?

Magic is real!! Yea!!! Less than 24 hours ago you didn't even know who Schiff was, and now you are going on a magical mystery tour with him!! lol! Just to make sure...you ARE a Democrat and a VOTER? Please say yes......

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Admitting a mistake... very refreshing and a good example for others to follow. :bow:

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I don't know why Trump was freaking out, seems Schiff was just taking a page out of Trump's playbook -- to say something provocative and then, when called on it, say it was just a joke. This seems to be another example of where Trump "can dish it out but not take it."

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
For anyone wanting to brush up on their English spelling and grammar, Trump put on a master class this morning:

trump_liddle_2.PNG

trump_liddle_1.PNG

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Last edited:
Upvote 0