Trump calls on Adam Schiff to resign immediately!

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No. Mueller did not claim obstruction.
Did you read the evidence contained in the Mueller Report? I suggest starting with Volume 2 II. FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION

And you lecture me on honesty! ^_^

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Did you read the evidence contained in the Mueller Report? I suggest starting with Volume 2 II. FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION

You seem kinda sensitive today, DaisyDay. Can I help in some way?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
He didn't "claim" obstruction, but he did detail evidence of 10 specific actions that were attempts to obstruct justice.
Instances where even Mueller couldn't definitively claim obstruction ... though it was clear he and his staff desperately wanted to do so.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'd fathom a guess that your dishonesty irritated her.
Nah ... since I haven't been dishonest. Not agreeing with your assessment of events does not mean anything dishonest. Jus' sayin ...

Most frequently, what seems to irritate people is when I challenge them on unsupported assertions ... as I've done here with your posts. Not everyone views it as an opportunity for personal growth.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No investigations were looking for collusion.

Tell that to Nadler, Schiff and Pelosi who spoke of it on national tv for almost a year unrelentingly.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

And yet no action whatsoever from all those factual results. Instead they hook their wagon up to a phone call.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What "one"? All the investigations into the 2016 Russian interference in our election were Republican-controlled.

Now that the current investigations into Trump are democrat-controlled, will it be any surprise as to the outcome?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now that the current investigations into Trump are democrat-controlled, will it be any surprise as to the outcome?
Only the House investigations are Democratic-controlled. The other current investigations (due next Wednesday) are all Republican.

I don't know what the outcome will be - it depends on the evidence they uncover.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The American public voted in a democratic majority Hose in 2018 for a reason.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What "one"? All the investigations into the 2016 Russian interference in our election were Republican-controlled.

The White House is silent:

Oct. 8, 2019 at 11:45 a.m. MST
A bipartisan panel of U.S. senators Tuesday called for sweeping action by Congress, the White House and Silicon Valley to ensure social media sites aren’t used to interfere in the coming presidential election, delivering a sobering assessment about the weaknesses that Russian operatives exploited in the 2016 campaign.

Though the 85-page report itself had extensive redactions, in the visible sections, lawmakers urged their peers in Congress to act, including through the potential adoption of new regulations that would the disclosure of ad buyers more transparent. The report also called on the White House and the executive branch to adopt a more forceful, public role, warning Americans about the ways in which dangerous misinformation can spread while creating new teams within the U.S. government to monitor for threats and share intelligence with industry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...effort-prevent-russian-interference-election/

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The American public voted in a democratic majority Hose in 2018 for a reason.

They also voted for a Republican president in 2016 and a Republican controlled Senate in 2018. So what's your point?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
They also voted for a Republican president in 2016 and a Republican controlled Senate in 2018. So what's your point?

That the house exercising oversight of the abuses of the executive branch is one of the mandates of the 2018 election. I think I was pretty clear - what didn't you understand?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
That the house exercising oversight of the abuses of the executive branch is one of the mandates of the 2018 election. I think I was pretty clear - what didn't you understand?
American voters exercise oversight constantly. "Throw the bums out", has been a constant refrain for many years. Nancy Pelosi thought she was in control when she passed Obamacare too, but quickly learned otherwise. Too bad that lesson wasn't more lasting.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
American voters exercise oversight constantly.

Thanks for sharing, but my post was about the US House of Representatives exercising oversight over the abuses in the executive branch. In particular, the alleged illegal actions of the leader of the GOP currently serving there.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

No, actually, they voted for a Democratic president in 2016 by 3 million votes. The odd configuration of our electoral college is the reason we have a Republican president.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for sharing, but my post was about the US House of Representatives exercising oversight over the abuses in the executive branch. In particular, the alleged illegal actions of the leader of the GOP currently serving there.
Everybody will be held to account. The actions of Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler are not without oversight as well.

The job of the House of Representatives is to pass laws and exercise fiscal constraint. Currently, the House is doing neither. Ever since Nancy Pelosi passed Obamacare against the will of the American public, congress's approval has mostly stayed in the range between 10% and 20%, the lowest it's ever been in the half century Gallup has been measuring congressional approval.

The current crusade by Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats to impeach the president seems likely to work out no better for congressional Democrats than their arrogance in passing Obamacare against the will of the American public. To be honest, I'm rather surprised Nancy Pelosi didn't learn her lesson the first time.

As for Adam Schiff, more popcorn is needed for watching that implosion.

Upvote 0