Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Don't make false accusations against me and I won't have to reply in such a harsh manner.

Tell me. do you believe Trump is a moral man? You made this thread but neglected to give your opinion. As the OP creator, you are obligated to give your opinion on the topic you want to discuss.

If it were not for the issue of abortion, the moral difference would clearly be in Hillary's favor. However, because the evangelical church has come to hold the wrongheaded idea that the pre-born are persons, they blind themselves to the clear moral failures of the Republican party, appealing as they do to racism, nativism, anti-feminism, helping out the rich at the expense of the rest . . . .

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,090.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The Lord knows what you are doing JustOneWay..take it up with Him as I am done with your insults.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

He does know. He WANTS me to expose hypocrites who claim to do His work. He wants me to speak out against Grudem because Grudem is leading people into hell with his outrageous politicizing of God's word.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,090.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
If it were not for the issue of abortion, the moral difference would clearly be in Hillary's favor. However, because the evangelical church has come to hold the wrongheaded idea that the pre-born are persons, they blind themselves to the clear moral failures of the Republican party, appealing as they do to racism, nativism, anti-feminism, helping out the rich at the expense of the rest . . . .
Bingo....

Supreme Court will decide abortion. They believe the ends justify the means....

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So the unborn are not persons...I will have to think on that one a bit.

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 1:44 KJV
For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Here is an example of a babe in the womb experiencing joy. I think I must adhere to the fact that the unborn are indeed persons.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,090.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Here is an example of a babe in the womb experiencing joy. I think I must adhere to the fact that the unborn are indeed persons.

You realize that simply because the Bible wrote the word 'joy', does not necessarily mean the baby leaped for joy, right?

This retort is flawed and does not prove a thing. Got something better?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You realize that simply because the Bible wrote the word 'joy', does not necessarily mean the baby leaped for joy, right?

This retort is flawed and does not prove a thing. Got something better?
JustOneWay I kindly asked you not to address me. It is all the proof I need.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,090.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
JustOneWay I kindly asked you not to address me. It is all the proof I need.

I am simply trying to have a conversation and am asking relevant questions. You are free to use the ignore feature, but you cannot make me not quote your posts when I post on topic responses. This is an open forum for all Christians.

If that is all the proof you need, then great for you! Unfortunately, it is still not good evidence at all. I would argue that you could have said that a 7 month old fetus can survive outside the womb, so they must be persons....and it would have been better than the response you gave. A fetus is a human, just a tiny one....

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
JustOneWay I would never force you to do or not do anything. I simply asked you not to address me. Why would I need anymore proof? As you said in a previous post...I'm not here to try and change anyone's mind. I am simply trying to take the specks out of my own eye in the matters of coming to an election choice. I don't need rude insults in the process.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Oh, I'm willing to go so far as accepting personhood in the final trimester . . . the brain is big enough to support it, finally, and at that stage the infant can live if delivered.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,090.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
JustOneWay I would never force you to do or not do anything. I simply asked you not to address me. Why would I need anymore proof? As you said in a previous post...I'm not here to try and change anyone's mind. I am simply trying to take the specks out of my own eye in the matters of coming to an election choice. I don't need rude insults in the process.

What does specks in you eyes have anything to do with trump being your moral choice for president?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is not moral...it is the issues that are moral or not. What the man Trump does is between him and God. Anyone can tell he is not born again but that does not mean he won't come to rebirth someday. He does claim the Bible is his favorite book, and God can even use a donkey.

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
His favorite book is the Art of the Deal. It made him more money than the Bible..

He is not moral, thus is not the moral choice.
Taken from another site talking about one of his moments. If you know his heart then good for you. I will just go by what he says. )

The Donald said he could do a better job negotiating with the mullahs and mentioned his book, The Art of the Deal - which a member of the audience had in his possession. "Hold that book up," Trump told the man. "That's my second favorite book of all time. You know what my favorite is?" he asked. "The Bible!" he said, giving a thumbs-up. "Nothing beats the Bible, not even The Art of the Deal. Not even close." Here's more proof of the Bible's divine power: It can even wring a moment of humility out of Donald Trump.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,090.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Taken from another site talking about one of his moments. If you know his heart then good for you. I will just go by what he says. )

The Donald said he could do a better job negotiating with the mullahs and mentioned his book, The Art of the Deal - which a member of the audience had in his possession. "Hold that book up," Trump told the man. "That's my second favorite book of all time. You know what my favorite is?" he asked. "The Bible!" he said, giving a thumbs-up. "Nothing beats the Bible, not even The Art of the Deal. Not even close." Here's more proof of the Bible's divine power: It can even wring a moment of humility out of Donald Trump.

I know a liar when I hear one. Apparently you do not have the same keen sense.

He also said he saw thousands of Muslims in Jersey celebrating 9/11.
He said he saw a video of 400 million being unloaded in Iran.
He said Hillary wants to raise taxes on the middle class.
He said youth unemployment is through the roof.

Here is a bunch of other Trump lies
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Somebody once said to not trust men, so why do you trust this man?

Reactions: Eryk
Upvote 0