Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump the moral choice???

Jesus:
copyChkboxOff.gif
Luk 16:13
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Trump:
trump-gold.jpg

his golden throne:
trumpgold.jpg

"The point is, you can never be too greedy."
What does the Bible say about greed?????

Bible:
Eph 5:31
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

Trump: Married Ivanka, cheated with then married Marla after divorce from Ivanka, then cheated and divorced and married Melania. 5 children between them and numerous affairs. Bragged about it.

“Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?’ ” (“Think Big: Make it Happen in Business and Life,” 2008)

Bible:
1 Timothy 5:18
For the Scripture says, "Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain," and, "The worker is worthy of his wages."
And there are more that refer to paying your workers.

Trump:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

Jesus:
Jhn 13:34
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Trump:

Mocking a disabled reporter
'go after the families of terrorists'
"I have black guys counting my money..I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day"

I could go on and on and on if I had the time.
Trump the moral choice? gimme a break

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm not the first to point out that Trump isn't running for church office...

Apparently you think the teachings of the church of Jesus are only to be worried about inside the church, not in one's whole life . . . but is that what your church tries to teach you?

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Trump the moral choice???

Jesus:
copyChkboxOff.gif
Luk 16:13
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Trump:
trump-gold.jpg

his golden throne:
trumpgold.jpg

"The point is, you can never be too greedy."
What does the Bible say about greed?????

Bible:
Eph 5:31
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

Trump: Married Ivanka, cheated with then married Marla after divorce from Ivanka, then cheated and divorced and married Melania. 5 children between them and numerous affairs. Bragged about it.

“Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?’ ” (“Think Big: Make it Happen in Business and Life,” 2008)

Bible:
1 Timothy 5:18
For the Scripture says, "Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain," and, "The worker is worthy of his wages."
And there are more that refer to paying your workers.

Trump:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

Jesus:
Jhn 13:34
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Trump:

Mocking a disabled reporter
'go after the families of terrorists'
"I have black guys counting my money..I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day"

I could go on and on and on if I had the time.
Trump the moral choice? gimme a break

Speaking as a Christian, this man is full of sewage and filth.

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well that sounds pretty judgmental...

Acts 20:29-31 "I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; and from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them. Therefore be on the alert, remembering that night and day for a period of three years I did not cease to admonish each one with tears. "
NASU

Reactions: jazzflower92
Upvote 0