Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
JustOneWay it is pretty obvious that you wish the last word in my thread, so you have my permission. Go for it.

I am certain I will vote the best way for America and my grandchildren. And it will be the "moral" decision with the only options I have.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
“I will not support Mr. Trump,” Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R) of Florida has told the CBS affiliate in Miami. “That is not a political decision; that is a moral decision.”
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2016/0512/For-some-Republicans-Trump-presents-moral-dilemma
“Those who support Trump, no matter how reluctantly, have crossed a moral boundary. They are standing with a leader who encourages prejudice and despises the weak. They are aiding the transformation of a party formed by Lincoln's blazing vision of equality into a party of white resentment. Those who find this one of the normal, everyday compromises of politics have truly lost their way.

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is obvious the enemy has taken over this thread. Anyone wrestling with the moral aspects of choosing whom to vote for in this difficult election remember.

1 John 1:9 KJV
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

With that in mind...you are the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus. He knows you only wish to please Him. Don't listen to the voice of the enemy who wishes to wipe out the unborn and flood our country with those that wish our harm.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Clearly a vote for Trump cannot be defended as any kind of moral choice. It would be like putting a child in the driver seat of a car.

You must be kidding, Hillary is not moral fiber either. Trump isn't anymore of a child than she is. Its a scam, politics are a scam. They treat us like children, with their deceptions. They tell us what we want to hear, just like a parent tells their children about santa clause.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You must be kidding, Hillary is not moral fiber either. Trump isn't anymore of a child than she is. Its a scam, politics are a scam. They treat us like children, with their deceptions. They tell us what we want to hear, just like a parent tells their children about santa clause.

Regardless of any thoughts about Hillary's moral fiber, she would drive the car down the road on the right side of the street, even if you think she is driving it in the wrong direction. Trump would bump into other cars all along the way whatever direction he is trying to go.

Trump tells more lies than Hillary. You can start with the lie of Obama being a muslim and not having a birth certificate.

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Regardless of any thoughts about Hillary's moral fiber, she would drive the car down the road on the right side of the street, even if you think she is driving it in the wrong direction. Trump would bump into other cars all along the way whatever direction he is trying to go.

Trump tells more lies than Hillary. You can start with the lie of Obama being a muslim and not having a birth certificate.

Democrats are the kings of propaganda. The news media more often than not just sweeps it under the rug though. Trump may or may not be as bad as people think. Sure he might have abig mouth but that's because hes not skilled in politics like Hillary is. She has learned, as a career politician, to choose words more wisely, but you can bet she thinks some pretty crazy stuff. If Trump isn't amadman, and he is elected, he will get his act together eventually.

I don't think trusting Hillary is good for any Christian. Its like saying one sin is nt as bad as another. In the end it will only pervert our senses and blind us to discernment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OneChristianLight

Jun 26, 2016
Houston, TX
✟15,802.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single

Donald Trump is a morally wholesome choice for president because he opposes abortion. In fact, Trump is so opposed to abortion that he once said that some form of punishment should be given to women who choose to murder their unborn babies, though he took much criticism for his remarks.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is a morally unwholesome, and indeed morally reprehensible, choice for president because she believes that women have a fundamental right to murder their unborn babies. How can anyone possibly vote for someone with such deep bloodlust?

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your faith in the Koch/Limbaugh propaganda machine is touching.

I don't listen to Mr Limbaugh, or any other political talking head. About 15 years ago I use to listen to him, but I haven't been involved in politics for about 7 years now. I know how the game works though.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump is a morally wholesome choice for president because he opposes abortion. In fact, Trump is so opposed to abortion that he once said that some form of punishment should be given to women who choose to murder their unborn babies, though he took much criticism for his remarks.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is a morally unwholesome, and indeed morally reprehensible, choice for president because she believes that women have a fundamental right to murder their unborn babies. How can anyone possibly vote for someone with such deep bloodlust?

This is the moral flag the modern conservative movement waves at Christians. Maybe they've got racist attitudes, maybe they soak the middle class in favor of the rich, maybe they push guns way to much for comfort, maybe they are hot to jump into foreign wars, maybe they like torture to much, but they defuse all such moral qualms by saying they are against abortion. Their own women can get all the abortions they need . . . they can afford it . . . so its a harmless stand for their party to take.

And its a false moral stand. Many of us realize abortion in the first half of pregnancy does not qualify as the murder of a person . . . the brain power is just not there for that to be the case.

It's going to be interesting to watch the debate over what women should do about infants who, due to the zika virus, are bearing children with microencephalopathy.

Does a child born without a cerebral cortex have a soul?

Upvote 0

OneChristianLight

Jun 26, 2016
Houston, TX
✟15,802.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
This is the moral flag the modern conservative movement waves at Christians. Maybe they've got racist attitudes, maybe they soak the middle class in favor of the rich, maybe they push guns way to much for comfort, maybe they are hot to jump into foreign wars, maybe they like torture to much, but they defuse all such moral qualms by saying they are against abortion. Their own women can get all the abortions they need . . . they can afford it . . . so its a harmless stand for their party to take.

And its a false moral stand. Many of us realize abortion in the first half of pregnancy does not qualify as the murder of a person . . . the brain power is just not there for that to be the case.

It's going to be interesting to watch the debate over what women should do about infants who, due to the zika virus, are bearing children with microencephalopathy.

Does a child born without a cerebral cortex have a soul?

You begin your rant against conservatives by calling us racist, which is an insult and shows no social tact, then go on to misrepresent what conservatives believe. There aren't any conservatives who want to start wars and support torture.

Abortion is always murder, no matter the duration of the pregnancy. Quit trying to rationalize murder.

Upvote 0