Trump a morally good choice

Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
JustOneWay since Trump does not say the things Jesus would say, who in your opinion does?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
Red herring.

This discussion is about trump being the moral chioce, not my opinion of who I may think acts or speaks more like Jesus.

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Red herring.

This discussion is about trump being the moral chioce, not my opinion of who I may think acts or speaks more like Jesus.
I think you know that no one acts like Jesus in this campaign, but you expect something more from Trump ( To act like Jesus) than you do of anyone else.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
but you expect something more from Trump ( To act like Jesus)
Another red herring.

I am not the one here saying Trump is the moral choice.

It is you who believes Trump has/is something the others lack (the moral choice), and I am arguing that he does not.

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another red herring.

I am not the one here saying Trump is the moral choice.

It is you who believes Trump has/is something the others lack (the moral choice), and I am arguing that he does not.
You do not understand that it is the issues that are moral, and not the man.

Abortion regulations as opposed to government sponsored abortion
Job growth as opposed to outside US manufacturing
Border scrutiny as opposed to open borders for the sake of US securities

Belief that government sponsored abortion by democratic opponents are moral and "like Jesus" are short on understanding of what" like Jesus" is like.

The issues are what moral is about, and not the imperfect man or woman.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You do not understand that it is the issues that are moral, and not the man.

Abortion regulations as opposed to government sponsored abortion
Job growth as opposed to outside US manufacturing
Border scrutiny as opposed to open borders for the sake of US securities

Belief that government sponsored abortion by democratic opponents are moral and "like Jesus" are short on understanding of what" like Jesus" is like.

The issues are what moral is about, and not the imperfect man or woman.

I understand exactly what the conservatives think is at stake, and this is just one more dog whistle conservative operatives trot out to stir the base.

The Supreme Court has been on the conservative side as long as abortion has been legal, and it is STILL legal. Government sponsored abortion is illegal and abortion is legal. Trump is on record of supporting abortion before he didn't, and has proven to be a flip-flopper, a story fabricator, a liar, a man who does not pay his bills, and dozens of other examples to prove that he cannot be counted on to deliver.

If you hinge your vote on a man who you think will ultimately lead to an abortion ban, then that is what you must do. Just don't fool yourself into thinking it is the moral choice based on one issue. Trumps policies will destroy countless lives, tank the economy and quite possibly throw the world into chaos.

You are choosing an immoral man to do what is morally right.... think about that. Would you hire a child molester to babysit your kids?

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Who is a child molester? I did read about the 12 year old that Hillery threw under the bus in a rape case.

You think Trump has more innocent record regarding sexual activities than Hillary?

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You think Trump has more innocent record regarding sexual activities than Hillary?
I didn't say that. I don't even follow junk like that, and I just happened upon the thing with Hillery one day.
Who is a child molester? I did read about the 12 year old that Hillery threw under the bus in a rape case.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All a person can do is vote on the issues, because you can not control what one does when they get in office. Since most people don't trust Clinton or Trump, it is a matter of voting issues and giving the rest to God. I am certain I will do the right thing with the choices we have.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
That is simplistic and ignorant to say one has to vote on issues when issues cannot implement themselves. The politicians we vote for implement the issues. I am quite sure God does not care about the issues.

Only 1 thing to remember.
45 years of conservative Supreme Court rule, and 43 years of legal abortion....

Nothing has changed, and Trump will not change it either.

Upvote 0

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hillary won't either and it could even get worse like full term. And she did say she would raise taxes on the middle class. I watched the video on it myself and she said it with such loathing you would think she hates the middle class.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.