Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please pray for my friend she was having trouble breathing, and they say at the medical centre she has low blood pressure. She will see the doctor tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my friend she was having trouble breathing, and they say at the medical centre she has low blood pressure. She will see the doctor tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's good she's going to the doctor. Prayers for your friend - and prayers for God's peace in the midst of this.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this prayer, bless saved24's friend to breath normally and let the blood pressure remain normal. Lord as this friend goes to doctor bless the treatment and heal this friend. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Cielo77

Mar 5, 2019
central illinois
✟16,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

I am sorry to hear about your friend. the best thing to do is to remain calm, stay focused and take a deep breath. Praying for you and your friend. thank you for reaching out. Hugs :)

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0