Status
Not open for further replies.

cougan

Apr 21, 2002
Visit site
✟8,856.00
Faith
Christian
I will try and get on this discussion later. God = deity and the Father (the planner), Jesus(executer of the father) and the Holy Spirit (Organizer or Power behind the Miracles) are all equally part of deity which gives you 3 in 1 The perfect unity. The 3 persons if you will of the godhead had different funtions or roles. I will elobrate later. To tired to go on.

Upvote 0

GreenEyedLady

My little Dinky Doo
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟4,791.00
Faith
Baptist
Here is my look on this subject.
When a child is born they are born in ADAMS image....see genisis.
We are NOT in the image of God until are spirits are "awakened" by salvation. We are dead in the spirit until we confess with our mouths that Jesus is Lord.
So at that time...we have a body and a soul..but our spirit is dead..we are NOT in Gods image.
When we reach salvation we then have a body, a soul and a spirit and we ARE in the image of God.
Now....If jesus is NOT God...then where is Gods body..since we are Re-Born in HIS image??
It makes alot of sense to say that God is the soul, Jesus is the Body and the Holy Spirit is the spirit.
Well thats my 2 cents...
GEL

Upvote 0

Defender of the Faith 777

Apr 13, 2002
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Cool beans GEL. Do you like being called GEL? Sorry about that. Well, I do see what some of y'all are getting at, but I am most certain that there are only 3 that hold so many distinct attributes that only God has. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Please do post cougan, we can always learn something new from anybody and everybody. TTYL Jesus loves you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.