Bulls On Parade
Mar 16, 2002
Michigan
✟9,662.00
Faith
Christian
*Sips some coffee*

Alrighty then. Ello everyone.

Wasn't the greatest act of love by God, when he became a human, and offered us himself as the perfect sacrafice to all mankind? MY hearts get's all warm inside thinking about What God did/does for us! Wow-- is all I can say.

Wasn't Jesus told he blasphemed by the pharicees, because he claimed he was God. Ehh? I might be wrong here.

Upvote 0
I am not sure I would label anything as The Trinity but I do believe that Jesus is God. But then you could say well who is the Holy Spirit ? Well I guess that would have to be Jesus/God too.

But when I read the Bible sometimes when Jesus calls God his Father..it's kind of confusing to some people. All I know is that I pray to Jesus and I believe He is God.

Just my opinion...that's all. :)

Upvote 0
rkbo

This is one of the verses you gave (Exodus 37:19), but I would like to also point out that this verse pertains to the knowledge of God ! Look at what this verse comes from ! The "ark of the covenant". Look at the perfect balance - two sets of three's ! Why not start your reading from verse one of chapter 37 ? Here , let me quote verse 18 for you and show you the perfect balance -

Exodus 37:18 - "And six branches going out of the sides thereof ; three branches of the chandlestick out of the one side therof, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side thereof"

Exod 37:19
19 Three bowls made after the fashion of almonds in one branch, a knop and a flower; and three bowls made like almonds in another branch, a knop and a flower: so throughout the six branches going out of the candlestick.
(KJV)

Lets back up one chapter and show the work being done on the temple -

Exodus 36:8 - ten curtains
Verse - 9 - the curtains were all one size
Verse - 10 - "And he coupled the five curtains one unto another : and the the other five curtains he coupled one unto another"
Verse - 11 - loops
Verse - 12 - fifty and fifty held the "two" curtains together

God is a God of balance, and if there is not balance , then it is an abomination unto God.

The trinity is an abomination unto God, because you can not bring this theory into balance !! You would need three and three to bring this theory into balance, and that kind of reasoning does not hold true using the trinity doctrine !!

L I C - Hervey

Upvote 0

Defender of the Faith 777

Apr 13, 2002
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
I'm going to cry (where's the good smiley when you need it)! Man, I've only been gone for two days, and there's no way I can read and respond to all these in three minutes. I'll have about 10 minutes tomorrow as well.... I will try to have responded to this by tomorrow afternoon in great detail. I'll have about 11 more verses to HEAVILY support the Biblical truth...

that Jesus Christ was the incarnate Deity!

Upvote 0
God is a God of balance, and if there is not balance , then it is an abomination unto God.

The trinity is an abomination unto God because you cannot bring this theory into balance!!!

can you balance on a two legged stool?
-- i'll bet you'd feel more balanced on a three legged stool.

Upvote 0
I can understand your ignorance in not understanding. But there are double doubles in the Word as well. A four legged stool will balance just fine , wouldn't you say ? A six legged stool will balance just fine as well. When ever God gives us examples of His balance , it is in 2,s - 4,s - 6,s - 8,s.

And if you would take the time to read my thread on the mysteries in the Word, you will also find, that even when you have three in the Word , you still end up with 2.

But the Word also says, that if you want to remain ignorant, to let you remain ignorant.

L I C - Hervey

Upvote 0

Thunderz7

Apr 19, 2002
Northeast Alabama
Visit site
✟191.00
Faith
Christian
Trinitarian math says, 1=3
Oneness math says, 3=1
God's math says, 1+1+1=1

Man tries to put God in a box,- but-,
YHWH created the matter the box is made of,
the space the box occupies, and
the time of the box's existance.
HE is already in the box,
HE is all around the box,
HE is the box!!!
God is bigger than theories of his "plurality" and "oneness".

HO-KA HEY

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apr 13, 2002
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
The verse where Jesus says, "Your sins are forgiven" is enough proof. If that's not enough, then look at Romans 9:5 which states that Jesus is the eternally blessed God. If that doesn't appease you then look at John 20:28 where Thomas doubts Jesus's resurrection, feels the wounds and shouts, "My Lord and my God!". If that doesn't please you then look at John 1:1 and 1:14. If you're not satisfied perhaps Deuteronomy 6:4 should please you. It states Hear O Israel, The LORD your God, The LORD is one. Actually, do you know Hebrew? In Hebrew that's Shamah Yisrawale, Yehovah elohim, ekhawd Yehovah (Hear Israel, Jehovah God is one LORD.) Maybe Isaiah 9:6 is your style "The Mighty God". Perhaps Luke 4:12 as Jesus's response to Satan can make you see the truth. If Phillipians 2:7 and more unmentioned verses don't make you wonder, then John 10:30 just might, or Galatians 3:20 might mean something.

The Bible is the Word of God and cannot contradict itself. If you want to show me that it's possible that your interpretations are right, please "disprove" EVERY verse I posted, and offer me verses, ALL of which I can't "disprove". Good luck!

Upvote 0

Apr 13, 2002
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
I won't be able to respond to your response until next week, I'll be busy if my Pre-AP English III work. You will have more time than me over the next week, so I do hope that rather than just saying I'm wrong without giving it thought, you do consider not me, but the Bible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
This is hilarious. Anything that doesn't balance is an abomination to God?? I can only laugh!

Since when can we as men understand God anyway? His thinking is above ours. I believe in the Trinity without a doubt. Do I UNDERSTAND it? Heck no! We are saved through FAITH, which is a good things because most of what God does doesn't make sense! :)

Upvote 0

GreenEyedLady

My little Dinky Doo
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟4,791.00
Faith
Baptist
Well your definatly on to something.
The God is a mystery....who are we to say that we have HIM figured all out.
I have a friend that keeps saying that the trinity is a man made doctrine and we have gone round and round.
Actualy there are about 3 or 4 differant definitions of the trinity.
WHO knows!
HUGS
GEL

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.