Trekkie Trivia (6)

P

pointman7a

Girder of Loins said:
Captain Janeway!

And there my Star Trek trivia stops...

What is the only episode where the USS Enterprise is seen orbiting a planet from right to left?

Actually there were two episodes: "Mirror Mirror" the ISS Enterprise from imperial universe and "Shore leave" when they flip the footage from the "Miri" episode to make it look less earthlike which made the ship orbit the other way.

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

Tiberius said:
Yes, it was done in MM to signify the mirror universe.

Which episode of TNG mentioned an actor who was still in the acting business when the episode was aired?

This is a hard one. It's on the same level of difficulty as if asking the number on the shuttle that Scotty and Kirk used to inspect the refit Enterprise in the first movie. Google doesn't even know.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cutekittycat

broken doll
Jun 27, 2012
✟8,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
why burst into tears?

anyway..
I know the more 'known?' one is Alice Krige from Endgame

the other one, I needed to think a bit. I know she was from Unimatrix Zero and some other episodes...
her name is Susanna Thompson.

Cannot remember who played queen in First Contact.

Me thinks there is more than one borg queen?
cuz there seemed to be a bit of discontinuity with the 3+ stories and their timeline. anyhoo...

did i gets it right?

Upvote 0

Tiberius

Jun 28, 2005
✟6,911.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
why burst into tears?

anyway..
I know the more 'known?' one is Alice Krige from Endgame

the other one, I needed to think a bit. I know she was from Unimatrix Zero and some other episodes...
her name is Susanna Thompson.

Cannot remember who played queen in First Contact.

Me thinks there is more than one borg queen?
cuz there seemed to be a bit of discontinuity with the 3+ stories and their timeline. anyhoo...

did i gets it right?

Yeah, Alice Krige played the Queen in First Contact as well. She';d burst into tears because it's so easy!.

Anyway, your turn now!

Upvote 0