USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here we go, IGNORING texts and creating theory out of thin air. Why not just believe John - that THE DAY begins at the 6th seal, before the "book" is even opened to reveal the rest of the week? It is JESUS that comes in the middle of the week, for the rapture, which will trigger THE DAY. Go and read in in 1 Thes. 5.

I agree with you on the wounded head

In reality, creation of doctrines out of thin air is what you hold to with men's ideas dreamed up in support of a Pre-trib Rapture theory, which was first taught in a Church by John Nelson Darby in 1830's Great Britain.

And what's really funny, is that Pre-trib USED to PREACH about the "day of the Lord" coming "as a thief in the night" meant Jesus' coming as a SURPRISE! It was not... taught as some long three and a half years COMING.

But that's not what actually takes the cake with the Pre-trib's false theories...

2 Peter 3:10-12
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
KJV

How can anyone so ignore such Scripture of what is to occur on that "day of the Lord" according to Peter above???

And you have the audacity to ACCUSE ME of ignoring the Bible texts, you WHITE WASHED WALL???

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
In reality, creation of doctrines out of thin air is what you hold to with men's ideas dreamed up in support of a Pre-trib Rapture theory, which was first taught in a Church by John Nelson Darby in 1830's Great Britain.

And what's really funny, is that Pre-trib USED to PREACH about the "day of the Lord" coming "as a thief in the night" meant Jesus' coming as a SURPRISE! It was not... taught as some long three and a half years COMING.

But that's not what actually takes the cake with the Pre-trib's false theories...

2 Peter 3:10-12
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
KJV

How can anyone so ignore such Scripture of what is to occur on that "day of the Lord" according to Peter above???

And you have the audacity to ACCUSE ME of ignoring the Bible texts, you WHITE WASHED WALL???

Do you imagine that THE DAY is only one 24 hour period of time? I believe THE DAY comes as a thief in the night, because I believe JESUS comes as a thief in the night for the rapture, and after the rapture, THE DAY comes - exactly as Paul teaches in 1 thes. 5. Why then to you imagine I am ignoring what Peter wrote? Has God spoken to you and told you WHEN during the Day of the Lord that the elements shall melt?

I don't see what Peter wrote happening at the 6th seal when John tells us THE DAY begins. Nor do it see in in any of the trumpet judgments or vial judgments. It must then be LATER. If I have missed some verse telling us exactly WHEN the elements shall melt, please, inform all of us.

If you don't know either, then why shout at me and call me names? Is that brotherly love?

Please explain your thinking here: "It was not... taught as some long three and a half years COMING."
How can something come as a thief in the night but take 3.5 years to come? Please explain.

Upvote 0