Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aman777 said:
False teaching refuted

Aman777 said:
Post#66
Adam lived in a different WORLD, a different Universe, a completely different Heaven. God calls Natural man (prehistoric man) the sons of God
False teaching auto-refuted...

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Gen 5:2 Male and female created He them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.​

One thing at the time.
Do you notice that Genesis 5 is about the pure lineage of Adam and Eve ,Seth ...which culminated with Jesus Christ birth.That is the reason why Adam and Eve were created apart from those created on the 6th Day.

Do you notice that Cain lineage is not mentioned in Genesis 5.
_ _

Adam and Eve were not the first people on the earth. The Creation event in Gen 1:27 is different that the Gen 2:7 Forming of Adam in the Garden of Eden and separated by at least a thousand years time, most probably more.

Below is a chart with two columns,-see the reference to see the two columns correctly...

the column on the left pertains to all of mankind other than Adam (the sixth day Creation ); the column on the right pertains solely to Adam and his offspring, his 'tribe' (referred to as the ‘eighth day’ Forming).
The Differences between the two creation events In Genesis chapter One They all (plural) were CREATED.
Created is Hebrew word #1254 bara'
"...male and female created he them" (Gen 1:27)

But in Genesis chapter Two
Adam alone (singular) is FORMED
Formed is Hebrew word #3335 yatsar
"...in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed." (Gen 2:8)

To be created in God (Elohim) is to be created Eternally, Spiritually, and BOTH male and female can be born again Spiritually, in spite of what Nick thinks. Beware the teaching of those who confuse what is actually written. Ask Him what Elohim's Image is and I predict you will get more gobbledegoop. God Bless you.

Which is perfectly in agreement with the author claims:

Nick Goggin"The reason for Adam and Eve being singled out from the creation of the rest of mankind is because that through the womb of Eve, umbilical cord to umbilical cord, would eventually four-thousand years later, be born the Messiah Jesus the Christ. The Bible is basically the story of one man's family and the peoples that they encounter through-out history. That is the history of Adams family, through which Jesus Christ would come. And through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross, all peoples from all the Nations (eth'-nos in the Greek of the New Testament, & goyem in the Hebrew of the Old Testament) of the earth can be grafted into the eternal family of God in the eternity, in Heaven!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is the Cain lineage mentioned much at all besides maybe a couple of generations? The biblical family trees are so long and boring and hard to remember.
No...
Cain is not mentioned at all in Genesis 5
Because Cain have killed his brother Abel.So Cain cannot be included from the pure Adam's lineage .This is Seth the third son of Adam and Eve who is pure descendant...
copyChkboxOff.gif
Gen 5:3

_ _
Cain's descendants (lineage)
are called the
Kenites somewhere else in the Bible.

The offspring and descendants of the serpent (satan) are called Kenites (which means sons of Cain; whom was the first murderer).

These Kenites multiplied, and in the process of time four-thousand years later, went on to infiltrate the Hebrew peoples and distort the Hebrew religion of the Old Testament founding the religion of Judaism. It must be pointed out that all Hebrew peoples are not Jews! The term "Jew" is a religious moniker not a national identity as supposed.

More details here
What was the Real sin in the garden of Eden?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Cain is not mentioned at all in Genesis 5
Because Cain have killed his brother Abel.So Cain cannot be include from the pure Adam's lineage .This is Seth the third son of Adam and Eve who is pure descendant...
copyChkboxOff.gif
Gen 5:3

Yes, but that doesn't mean his lineage wouldn't be mentioned at all, starting with Cain as the founder. Of course it would have all died out in the flood. In a book that tracks lineage extremely closely, I wouldn't find it improbable that it would be mentioned in books of the bible other than Genesis.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but that doesn't mean his lineage wouldn't be mentioned at all, starting with Cain as the founder. Of course it would have all died out in the flood. In a book that tracks lineage extremely closely, I wouldn't find it improbable that it would be mentioned in books of the bible other than Genesis.
Cain's descendants (lineage) are called the Kenites somewhere else in the Bible.

The offspring and descendants of the serpent (satan) are called Kenites (which means sons of Cain; whom was the first murderer).

These Kenites multiplied, and in the process of time four-thousand years later, went on to infiltrate the Hebrew peoples and distort the Hebrew religion of the Old Testament founding the religion of Judaism.
It must be pointed out that all Hebrew peoples are not Jews! The term "Jew" is a religious moniker not a national identity as supposed.

More details here

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by Aman777
False teaching refuted
Originally Posted by Aman777;
Post#66
Adam lived in a different WORLD, a different Universe, a completely different Heaven. God calls Natural man (prehistoric man) the sons of God
False teaching auto-refuted...

Dear Riberra, Not so fast UNLESS you can tell us WHY the first Heaven or Universe was made on the 2nd Day Gen 1:6-8 and at least 2 other HeavenS (plural) were made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 What do you suppose the 3rd Heaven in ll Corinthians 12:2 is referring to? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
One thing at the time.​

Do you notice that Genesis 5 is about the pure lineage of Adam and Eve ,Seth ...which culminated with Jesus Christ birth.That is the reason why Adam and Eve were created apart from those created on the 6th Day.​

Do you notice that Cain lineage is not mentioned in Genesis 5.
_ _​
Dear Riberra, The reason Cain is NOT listed is that he was NOT "created in God's Image" as Adam and Seth. The begats don't list those who are DEAD to God, but only the "living".

Adam and Eve were not the first people on the earth. The Creation event in Gen 1:27 is different that the Gen 2:7 Forming of Adam in the Garden of Eden and separated by at least a thousand years time, most probably more.​

The account of Adam's formation speaks of him being made physically, on the THIRD Day Gen 2:4-7 but NOT created Spiritually. Adam lived some 13.5 Billion years from the time he was "formed" until he was "born Spiritually" with Eve on the present 6th Day. Gen 1:27 and Gen 5:1-2

Below is a chart with two columns,-see the reference to see the two columns correctly...​

the column on the left pertains to all of mankind other than Adam (the sixth day Creation ); the column on the right pertains solely to Adam and his offspring, his 'tribe' (referred to as the ‘eighth day’ Forming).​

The Differences between the two creation events In Genesis chapter One They all (plural) were CREATED.

Created is Hebrew word #1254 bara'

"...male and female created he them" (Gen 1:27)

But in Genesis chapter Two Adam alone (singular) is FORMED

Formed is Hebrew word #3335 yatsar

"...in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed." (Gen 2:8)

Which is perfectly in agreement with the author claims:

Nick Goggin"The reason for Adam and Eve being singled out from the creation of the rest of mankind is because that through the womb of Eve, umbilical cord to umbilical cord, would eventually four-thousand years later, be born the Messiah Jesus the Christ. The Bible is basically the story of one man's family and the peoples that they encounter through-out history. That is the history of Adams family, through which Jesus Christ would come. And through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross, all peoples from all the Nations (eth'-nos in the Greek of the New Testament, & goyem in the Hebrew of the Old Testament) of the earth can be grafted into the eternal family of God in the eternity, in Heaven!"

Religious theory based on incomplete information. God bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aman777[/quote said:
Dear Riberra, The reason Cain is NOT listed is that he was NOT "created in God's Image" as Adam and Seth. The begats don't list those who are DEAD to God, but only the "living".
Same thing that i said . Cain was Satan's seed...
Cain being a murderer disqualified him from Adam's pure lineage.
Genesis 4
25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
_ _
However....
Cain's lineage is mentioned in Genesis 4:17-22

Genesis 4 KJV - And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she - Bible Gateway

Genesis 4
17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.
19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.
21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.
22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by Aman777[/quote
Same thing that i said . Cain was Satan's seed...

Dear Riberra, Not so, since Cain was Adam's seed as the following verse shows:

Gen 4:1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Your religious idea is refuted Scripturally. God bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aman777 said:
Dear Riberra, Not so, since Cain was Adam's seed as the following verse shows:

Gen 4:1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Your religious idea is refuted Scripturally. God bless you.

In Love,
Aman
Genesis 4:2
2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Cain and Abel were Fraternal Twins, born of two separate conceptions, by two different fathers. One, satan ... ; and one, God through Adam, and eventually 4000 years later, umbilical cord to umbilical cord would be born the Messiah Jesus Christ, whom satan would cause to be nailed to the cross (bruise His heels), crucified; but whom would eventually cast satan into the lake of fire (Hell) and eternal death (bruise his head).

Mention of Satan's SEED in Genesis This verse also contains the first prophecy in the Bible:
Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity*1 between thee and the woman*2, and between thy seed and her seed*3; it*4shall bruise thy head*5, and thou*6shalt bruise his heel*7.
Explanations from above verse: *1 enmity = Hebrew word #342 'eybah (ay-baw'); from 340; hostility: a primitive root; to hate (as one of an opposite tribe or party); hence to be hostile. *2between thee and the woman = Not enmity between a garden snake and a woman, that doesn't even make sense! But enmity between the offspring of the serpent (satan) and the offspring of the woman (Eve, through Adam, and thus of God). *3between thy seed and her seed = seed:Hebrew word #2233 zera`- seed, sowing, offspring, a sowing, seed, sperm virile, offspring, descendants, posterity, children. From #2232:to become pregnant, to be made pregnant. *4 it = Jesus Christ. *5bruise thy head = Jesus destroying satan. *6 thou = Satan. *7bruise his heel = Satan causing the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
Jesus' heels were bruised when He was nailed to the cross. The offspring and descendants of the serpent (satan) are called Kenites (which means sons of Cain; whom was the first murderer). These Kenites multiplied, and in the process of time four-thousand years later, went on to infiltrate the Hebrew peoples and distort the Hebrew religion of the Old Testament founding the religion of Judaism. It must be pointed out that all Hebrew peoples are not Jews! The term "Jew" is a religious moniker not a national identity as supposed.
It was them that forced the hand of Pontius Pilate and the Roman Government into crucifying Jesus Christ. It was the Kenites who had slipped into the tribe of Judah (one of the twelve tribes of Israel) that were in the crowd yelling: "Crucify him, Crucify him" [Lk 23:21] thus fulfilling this prophecy. In other words, it was not all Jews that caused Christ to be crucified as commonly taught; but the evil seed (Kenites, the sons of Cain, the offspring of the serpent; satan) who had mixed in accomplishing it. See: In the Bible, who Are The People Of The House Of Israel, the House Of Judah, The Jews, And The Kenites?
http://biblestudysite.com/qtarc.htm#6

These Kenites have mixed with all races and tribes of people on the earth. A Kenite is a descendant of Cain, the same Cain who was the first murderer in the Garden of Eden. Below is a definition from the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance:
Kenite: Hebrew word #7017 Qeyniy (kay-nee'); or Qiyniy (1st Chron. 2:55) (kee-nee'); patronymic from Hebrew word #7014 (see below); a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin:

Contrary to what is commonly taught in the sorry churches of today, Pontius Pilate did not want to crucify Christ, in fact he tried to talk them out of it more than once:​

That is why in the New Testament, those who betrayed Christ and forced Pontius Pilot's hand into crucifying Jesus Christ were the High Jewish Priest Ca'-ia-phas and the Jewish Temple Hierarchy. They were corrupted both in morals and genealogy, and this explains why Jesus called them 'sons of Cain,' the son of the devil {Jn 8:44} whom was the first murderer in the Garden of Eden. Cain was not of the 12 tribes of Jacob (Israel and Judah combined), but his offspring, the Kenites, which means sons (offspring, no gender implied) of Cain, had intermixed with some of the true Tribe of Judah.

Luke 23:20-24
20 Pilate therefore, willing to release Jesus, spake again to them.
21 But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him.
22 And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go.
23 And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed.
24 And Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they required. (KJV)

Jesus Christ will indeed bruise the head of the serpent (satan). And thus fulfill the prophecy that is written of Him:Heb 2:14-18
Source...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Contrary to what is commonly taught in the sorry churches of today,

Dear Riberra, The Church teaches exactly what the Holy Spirit leads it to teach, today. Those who attempt to degrade the Church will always be defeated, since EVERY Christian who has ever lived, is a member of it. When I first went to the web site you are promoting, I noticed this hatred of the Church and KNEW that those who preached this hate, could not possibly be correct. Do you remember what Jesus told the Apostle Peter?

Mat 16:23 But He turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind Me, Satan: thou art an offence unto Me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dear Riberra, The Church teaches exactly what the Holy Spirit leads it to teach, today. Those who attempt to degrade the Church will always be defeated, since EVERY Christian who has ever lived, is a member of it. When I first went to the web site you are promoting, I noticed this hatred of the Church and KNEW that those who preached this hate, could not possibly be correct. Do you remember what Jesus told the Apostle Peter?

Mat 16:23 But He turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind Me, Satan: thou art an offence unto Me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

In Love,
Aman

Um, plenty of Chridtians hate the churches of denominations other than their own. Also, seeing as being Christian only requires one to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior, pretty sure church membership is not actually required.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Part 1
PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE THEORY IS A SATANIC DECEPTION.

In Love,
Aman
Then you should seriously question the validity of those preaching the rapture theory before Christ return.

The Rapture Theory; What Does God's Word Say About It?

There is a 130 year old false doctrine that has grown by leaps and bounds in the the last 30 or so years within the various 'Protestant type' denominations of Christianity. And that is known as "The Rapture Of The Church." I refer to the churches that take part in it as 'Protestant type' because it is impossible to narrow it down to any one specific denominational belief. Unlike, say, the false doctrine of Purgatory, which is immediately identified as a Catholic dogma. Various forms and modifications of Rapture theories are followed by the Baptist, Pentecostal, Methodist, Evangelical, Charismatic, Catholic Apostolic Churches (Irvingite sect), and others independent and hard to categorize. It is said that approximately 50% of Christian Churches teach some form of a Rapture Doctrine. This false doctrine though veilled in it's tennants, we simply refer to as the 'Rapture Doctrine' or the 'Rapture Theory'. It incorporates many catch phrases such as the: "Rapture of the Saints", "Rapture of the Church", "Catching away of the Saints", "Taking up", "Gathering together in the clouds",....
These are all terms used by the Rapturist (one who believes in a Rapture theory) describing their belief that prior to the prophesied Second Advent of Jesus Christ, a certain group of Christian people will be pulled off the earth to meet the Lord in the sky. Then, depending on which of the many variations of the Rapture theory you go by, those left on the earth will suffer at the hands of an antichrist and his by then corrupted world for a period of 3½ or 7 years (or some say a shorter time). Then, they say, will come the Second Advent of Jesus Christ. This does violence to the Biblical end-time chronology (as well as Scripture) in a most irresponsible way.
The Second Advent of our Messiah Jesus Christ is in fact Biblically sound Doctrine, it will happen! However, the Rapture theory fabricates a pre-Second Advent advent, which is not in the Bible. In essence, what they have done is that they have made three advents out of the true two Advents of Jesus Christ as found in among other places, {Zech 9:9+10}. It is a falsehood created by man and added to God's Word. In this Bible study we will thoroughly debunk the Rapture lie and explain not only it's dubious origins, but also it's cause and effect, and the extreme danger that such a false doctrine poses for God's children.
It will be observed by the reader that the false Rapture doctrines so closely mimic the true plan of God for these end times that it is difficult for those not fully versed in the Scriptures to determine were the truth stops and the crafty lie starts, if the only Bible teaching that someone has received came from a Rapture teacher, does it not stand to reason that their every knowledge of Scripture will turn upon a 'Rapture of the Church' type interpretation? They probably mean well, but their discernment has been compromised by satan's lies slipped in among the truth; Oh how satan loves to blur the lines between the truth and a lie!: "Who changed the truth of God into a lie..." {Rom 1:25}.

The Rapture 'doctors' (those who create, fabricate, and perpetuate the many different Rapture theories) have searched the Bible over and have found a finite number of Scriptures that they were able to pull violently out of context, twist and mould, reshape and join unnaturally one to the other until they have formed a new product, a new doctrine, seemingly supported by Biblical Scripture, but in reality nothing more than satan's 'house of cards,' built on a foundation of sand, a perversion of God's true end-time plan. We shall also discover not only the satanic origin of such doctrines, but also the immediate spiritual danger to the Christian who is haphazardly seduced by the lie. It is our intention, with the Scriptures, to take down satan's 'house of cards' and and reveal the beautiful truth of God's Word that is standing right behind it, with and by the grace of God.
As we have shown through other In-depth Bible Studies on this website, satan (as the antichrist) has a plan to deceive every different 'group' of peoples, all different faiths and belief systems and each specific religion on the planet. Would you really think that satan would do it any other way?

In this present Bible study we shall only concern ourselves with satan's plan to deceive the 'Protestant type branches' of Christianity into worshiping him (satan) as the false messiah (antichrist). For as we shall discover through this study, the false Rapture theory is a plant from satan, it is a deception and a lie.

-Origin of the false doctrine -

In port Glasgow, Scotland, in the Spring of the year A.D. 1830, a bedridden woman had a revelation on her sick bed, supposedly from God, in where she was shown what has become to be known as "The Rapture Of The Church." Prior to this day, the concept of an 'at any moment, fly away doctrine' (Rapture) was unknown. Within the first few paragraphs of her monumental Scripture-riddled statement. Ms. Macdonald makes an ominous statement about her vision, in that at first, at the time of the vision, it felt as though there was "Great darkness" and "Error" about it. This is something they will not teach you from the false pulpits of the beguiled Rapture Churches. Christian beware!
Below, we have quoted from the first few paragraphs of her infamous 'Rapture of the Church' revelation, taken from Ms. Margaret Macdonald's own handwritten account of her 1830 pre-trib revelation, as included in Robert Norton's Memoirs of James & George Macdonald, of port-Glasgow (1840), pp. 171-176. And also found in The restoration of Apostles and prophets; In the Catholic Apostolic Church (1861), pp. 15-18. And also found in The incredible Cover-up by Dave Macpherson, Appendix A:
"I felt thisneeded to be revealed, and that there was great darkness and error about it; but suddenly what it was burst upon me with a glorious light."
-- Margaret MacDonald (Spring of 1830)
Ms. MacDonald then goes on to outline a series of 'visions' now known as the Rapture Doctrine. The spirit world is very real, but there is the Holy Spirit of God and there are satan's evil spirits, demons and the like. This is why the Bible strictly prohibits the conjuring up of spirits and communicating with the dead (Necromancy). Margaret Macdonald might well have been visited by a spirit on her sick bed that day, an evil spirit!
I Jn 4:1
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (KJV)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Um, plenty of Chridtians hate the churches of denominations other than their own. Also, seeing as being Christian only requires one to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior, pretty sure church membership is not actually required.

Dear PS, The "Church" (Greek-ekklēsia) is the invisible Body of Believers in Jesus Christ, no matter which denonination one attends, while on Earth. When "supposed" Christians downgrade the Body of Christ by railing against the Church, those who are in His Body, will refute them, and the gates of hell will not prevail against them. EVERY Christian is a member of the One Body of Christ, the Church. Jesus is in us and we are in His Body, Spiritually. God bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear PS, The "Church" (Greek-ekklēsia) is the invisible Body of Believers in Jesus Christ, no matter which denonination one attends, while on Earth. When "supposed" Christians downgrade the Body of Christ by railing against the Church, those who are in His Body, will refute them, and the gates of hell will not prevail against them. EVERY Christian is a member of the One Body of Christ, the Church. Jesus is in us and we are in His Body, Spiritually. God bless you.

In Love,
Aman
And you are deliberately twisting the word used by bible study site.
Which is "churches"(plural) in particular those sorry"churches" who preach false doctrines like the rapture theory before Jesus Christ return.

"Contrary to what is commonly taught in the sorry -churches -of today,"

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
And you are deliberately twisting the word used by bible study site.
Which is "churches"(plural) in particular those sorry"churches" who preach false doctrines like the rapture theory before Jesus Christ return.

"Contrary to what is commonly taught in the sorry -churches -of today,"

I will agree with you on the rapture bit, I always viewed it as Christians seeing the suffering following the return of Jesus and being all "oh crap, we don't want to be around for that, only nonbelievers should suffer".

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-No Pre-Tribulation rapture Part 2-

Wake up, lazy Aman777. Pre-Tribulation Rapture theory is a Satanic Deception.

I will agree with you on the rapture bit, I always viewed it as Christians seeing the suffering following the return of Jesus
That is the suffering PRECEDING the Return of Jesus during the tribulation of the antichrist...
and being all "oh crap, we don't want to be around for that, only nonbelievers should suffer".
Exactly...the Christians who are certain that they will be rapture before the tribulation of the antichrist will not be prepared to face the reality.They are at risk to lose their faith and be deceived by the Antichrist who will pretend to be the promised Jesus returned.
http://www.biblestudysite.com/rapture.htm#2b
Lets take a real close sobering look at the events of the supposed Rapture. Lets take a look into the future till that imaginary day, lets envision this "rapturing" as it is taking place according to them (Wake up, lazy AMAN777 ):
Graves fly open and corpses reanimate, cars driving down the highway suddenly crash as their drivers float through the sheet metal of the roof of the car up onto a cloud where they hover as the crowd forms. The Heathen peoples of the world are amazed as Christians in the middle of conversation immediately begin to levitate and sift through the roof of the building as they float to their reward.
All the while, Jesus Christ; The Living Son of Almighty God is directing, from a safe distance up in the atmosphere, this retreat of His Christian warriors from the power and evil of the impending antichrist. Then for the next seven years, God, Jesus Christ, and all the Mighty Angels sit on their hands while satin rules on God's earth and torments God's creation, even allowing blasphemous persecutions and murders of those remaining Christians who, while they draw the wrath of antichrist for resisting him, but were yet for some unknown reason were deemed unworthy to be 'Raptured away' and are instead relegated to suffer some kind of hell on earth, void of God's assistance; All the while being forsaken by God - in direct contradiction of what God states in His Word, the Bible: "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." {Heb 13:5}. See also: {1st Sam 12:22}, {Psalm 37:28}, {Isa 41:17}.... Who are you going to believe, Almighty God, your Heavenly Father, or some false pie-in-the-sky non-Biblical doctrine?
OK back to reality, How on God's earth could the twentieth century Christian actually have let himself be fed this trash? Why do they think God gives them the Gospel Armor if they will be gone when the antichrist gets here?!? Answer - because they won't be gone, there will be no Rapture, we will all be here when the false christ (antichrist) comes. Our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit will strengthen God's Elect, whom are men and women that withstand satan's deception until the true Messiah Jesus Christ' arrival at His prophesied Second Advent.
Heb 13:5
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (KJV)

And again the Bible says:
Luke 10:19 (Jesus speaking)
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (KJV)

But what is in store for those people who have been deceived by the false Rapture doctrines when the antichrist comes? If you happen to be someone who believes that Jesus Christ is going to come to earth and Rapture you away before the Tribulation of antichrist, then read your spiritual epitaph below, for you shall be, and are now being deceived:
There is a major Biblical event that occurs prior to Jesus Christ's return at His Second Advent. It is not any rapturing however. It is the tribulation of the antichrist, which is satan's imitation of the Messiah of God, that every religion on the planet is yearning for. The antichrist (satan) will come to this earth as an impostor to the Messiah of God. The antichrist is not coming as some hideous Demon breathing fire and murdering Christians, he could deceive no one like that. The antichrist is coming pretending to be Jesus Christ the Messiah, therefore he will mimic many of the things that we expect Jesus to do at the Second Advent, so he certainly will not be running around loping off the heads of Christians, but he will add a twist to prophecy.
The Bible states that when the true Jesus Christ returns at the Second Advent we will ALL be changed into our spiritual bodies: "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." {1st Cor 15:51-52}. There will be no more flesh bodies from that point on out to the eternity.
But when the antichrist comes prior to the Second Advent there will be no change of bodies. This is the fail-safe way to know that this one is the false christ, for you will still be in your flesh body when he (antichrist) comes. This important fact is lost on the Rapturist however, because the Rapturist has been been beguiled with satan's false teaching that the above Scripture {1st Cor 15:51-52} is not speaking of the Second Advent, and that it is not a change that all people go through at THE SAME TIME, but rather that it is speaking of a 'Rapture' of some selected people. It was necessary for satan to remove the most damning evidence that he is not Christ, but that instead he is the antichrist.
Satan accomplished that by fabricating an entire facade about some supposed pre-Second Advent prior to the true Second Advent of the Son of God Jesus Christ. satan spawned the Rapture theory, in effect creating three Advents out of the two Advents written of in Scripture. And once that was accomplished with perhaps half of all Christians, he has paved the way for the following events:
When satan comes to earth as the antichrist, he will tell the Rapturists that he wishes to help the un-saved become saved before he fulfills the Rapture. He will purport to be doing this out of his great love for humanity, after all, he will say, he is the Messiah, and Messiah's save. The Rapturist will dare not question this one whom they believe is Jesus Christ, the Son of Almighty God; they will even glee in the great compassion and patience of this one, thus they will have completely bought into the deception of satan "and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate" {Dan 11:31}. See also {Dan 12:11, Mt 24:15, Mk 13:14}, they now have been 'marked' by the Beast, though they know it not yet.
It gets worse. It is written that the whole world shall wonder after the Beast {Rev 17:8}, and those who resist him shall be delivered up to councils for conversion {Mt 10:17, Mk 13:9}. How does satan identify those who are resisting him? You got it, those who resist and reject satan as the false christ {Rom 11:4} will be betrayed to satan by the deceived 'Christian Brothers,' and their own concerned family members {Lk 21:16} who believe they are really helping them (the doubters) to be given a second chance by Jesus to make it 'in' before the Rapture (but this is really the false jesus). That is also the reason why the tribulation of antichrist shall not be a murdering spree. Satan will be imitating what the people on earth think that the Messiah of God would be doing; and that most certainly isn't killing Christians, that would deceive no one.
Don't you believe that God shall protect you during the tribulation? Satan is trying to scare you into clinging to the hope that Jesus will remove you from the earth prior to the tribulation. But the Christian has nothing to fear from the tribulation:
Luke 21:16-19 ('death' is simply one of satan's names {Hebrews 2:14})16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19 In your patience possess ye your souls. (KJV)

Matt 10:29-31
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
(KJV)

Acts 18:9-11
9 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:
10 For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.
11 And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them. (KJV)

Rev 9:3-4 (the Great Tribulation)
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. (KJV)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-No Pre-Trib Rapture part 3-
It is those who are tricked into following the antichrist who's shame is written of in the Scriptures:
"Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us." {Luke 23:30}. See also {Hosea 10:8, Rev 6:16}, and it is them that the TRUE Jesus Christ shall be speaking to at the TRUE Second Advent when He says: "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." {Matt 7:21-23}. Do you still like and adding third Advents to, and reading false Raptures into the Word of God?!? Christian beware! And do not worry, God will protect you during the Tribulation, He promised us that He would.
Unfortunately, most Christians will be woefully unprepared for satan's most diabolical plan yet - as the fake messiah, the impostor who is prophesied to come first before the true Messiah Jesus Christ.
There shall be no PRE-TRIBULATION 'Rapture'. The Rapture is a lie strait from satan's camp to disarm the Christian and cause him/her to willingly lay down their Gospel Armor. Let's examine Ephesians 6:10-18 where we are told about the Gospel Armor:
Eph 6:10-18
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
The devil is satan. Satan's end-time role is that of the antichrist. Paul is giving us God's warning that we will face the antichrist (devil, satan) in these end-times. God supplies armor for His Election in the final days, we are to put it on, the WHOLE armor of God, all of it. Why would God's Elect need armor if He was going to extract them (Rapture) before the battle with the adversary begins?
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Once again, we see that those with the Gospel armor of God will be on the earth on that "evil day" when satan as the antichrist comes to earth. Those with the armor (God's Election) are told to "stand." Stand against what if they were to be Raptured out before the Great Tribulation of the antichrist on earth claiming to be the Messiah?
Matt 24:21-25
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before. (KJV)

God's Elect shall be on the earth during the Great Tribulation! What did Jesus mean when He said: "Behold, I have told you before"? He was telling us about the false messiah, the spurious messiah, the antichrist whom is satan that shall come to this earth claiming to be the true Messiah. it is written that this antichrist (beast) shall be endowed with supernatural powers to deceive.

Source:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.