Not open for further replies.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by Aman777
Dear Valentine, Of course it would and it Reveals that Adam's world was NOT like the present Earth which is NOT surrounded by water. Neither can our world be "clean dissolved" as Isaiah tells us Adam's world was in Isaiah 24:19. Do you think Isaiah was just lying?
I think Isaiah was a goatherder -- don't you?

Dear Valentine, Absolutely, but he only wrote what the Holy Spirit breathed for him to write, from inside him. 2Pe 1:21 Unless, you can show that Isaiah was a fortune teller instead of a Spirit moved Prophet. Isaiah told us what would happen AFTER Jesus returns to this Planet, and changes EVERY creature into a Vegetarian, as Gen 1:30 predicts. Isa 11:7 The ONLY way he could have told us of our Future is because God was breathing the words to him.
Thanks, but does this mean that you can finally see that Adam lived in another Biosphere, separate from the present Biosphere that Earth provides for us?
Nope, but it is your opinion and a nice one at that.

I always do. Explain my mistakes either Scripturally, Scientifically, or Historically IF you think you can.

How about I explain your mistake factually?

• You claimed that I believe the old goatherder stories.
  • I have repeatedly stated that I do not.
  • Therefore, your claim is false
I'm sorry. I have tried to separate you somewhat from the position which you are trying to support since you have nothing but an Agnostic view of Judaism and Christianity. i've done that by calling you an Agnostic Jew. What name would you suggest? in order to retain your Unbelieving Status?

For the moment, I'm willing to give you the benefit f the doubt and chalk up your repeated use of this particular falsehood as an error, gleaned form your habit of talking at people, not to them. Continue to do so, however, and I will have no choice but to conclude that it is nothing more than a deliberate lie.

You know me better than that. I'm not some old heathen who thinks he can do anything he wishes and get away with it. I know that God's Word is True and that we will surely reap what we sow. So, unlike most Godless Evols, I'm not used to lying, old buddy, old friend. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I can only assume that you're not paying attention -- I'm talking about the Roman census, which has absolutely nothing to do with who was or wasn't born again spiritually...

... or are you just having difficulties going off your usual script?

And if Luke's Birth Narrative is to be believed at face value, then ALL these people, born-again or not, would be required to drop everything they were doing in their own lives and descend on Bethlehem at the same time.

Can you believe that there are still people who take this Birth story (not to mention Matthew's) as historical? ^_^^_^^_^

Dear Valentine, What did they have to do? Go in and make their mark? How long did they have to "sign up" to be taxed? They didn't all have to sign up on the same day, did they? Was it April 15th? 1 A.D.? ;)

The only problem was that Mary was great with child, and in order to have Him born in a Manger, in the right town, which God foreknew, it was necessary to make the trip. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Dear Valentine, Absolutely, but he only wrote what the Holy Spirit breathed for him to write, from inside him.

For a man who shows such disdain for goatherder theology, you don't have much of a problem retreating into it when you need to.

Isaiah told us what would happen AFTER Jesus returns to this Planet, and changes EVERY creature into a Vegetarian, as Gen 1:30 predicts. Isa 11:7 The ONLY way he could have told us of our Future is because God was breathing the words to him.

Or... he was familiar with what Genesis said, having read and studied it beforehand -- possibly having it in front of him.

You may find that to be an outrageous concept -- you know, A Jew being familiar with Jewish Scriptures, but I've been told it's been known to happen.

So it's not the only way he could've known it, after all...

I'm sorry. I have tried to separate you somewhat from the position which you are trying to support since you have nothing but an Agnostic view of Judaism and Christianity.

You haven't made the slightest bit of effort to determine what my position is, and got nasty when I've tried to explain it to you.

I've done that by calling you an Agnostic Jew. What name would you suggest? in order to retain your Unbelieving Status?

You might want to try "person," instead of looking for a label to dismiss me under -- it's what Jesus probably would do.

You know me better than that.

I know you well enough.

I'm not some old heathen who thinks he can do anything he wishes and get away with it.

No, you're a believer who thinks he can justify anything with his belief.

I know that God's Word is True and that we will surely reap what we sow.

Give or take some creative interpretation.

So, unlike most Godless Evols, I'm not used to lying, old buddy, old friend. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

You must be a prodigy.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.