Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Adam existed in Eden, which Noah did not, as angels guarded it to prevent humans from ever returning to it. I suppose I imagined that Eden was gone.

Dear PS, Amen, but Noah lived for 600 years on Adam's world, Gen 7:6 before the Flood destroyed it. He also lived for some 350 years on our Earth, Gen 9:29 which would make it seem that the first Earth was contained within our present Earth's Biosphere, since BOTH worlds have the same measurement of time. God Bless you.

BTW, The Tree of Life is in the 3rd Heaven Rev 22:2 which makes me believe that it's like the beautiful Garden of Eden, from which we came, and from which we shall return.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by dad
False. Not on big issues. The issue is always something else. Let's probe a little here and see.

Now, does the poster accept that Jesus is the Christ, and God in the flesh?? Yes or no?

That will help us find how much of the bible he believes.
Sarah:>>Aman does believe that, yes.

Dear Sarah, Thanks. You are correct. Dad thinks that no one reads the Bible but him. Here is the verse he is referencing:

2Jo 1:7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

As you can see, I believe EVERY jot and tittle of the Bible is Literally true and what God knew it would be BEFORE He began the Creation. I show that God's Holy Word agrees with every discovery of mankind, including every discovery of Science and History.

Test that against the personal, unsupported opinon of those who CANNOT support their views with Scripture, call scientists Liars, and are so unlearned, they actually believe the strange and superstitious theories of ancient goatherders. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear dad, I posted a reply with your picture but it got lost in CyberSpace as the mods were adding another post after we reached 1k.
You finally posted a clear reply and it got lost in cyberspace!?
EVERY human on Earth today has the DNA and ERVs of the creatures you posted the picture of.
Are you claiming that all these 'ancestors' like Lucy and cro magnon, etc etc had sex with men then? If not, be clear.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You mean me.

I believe Christ Yahoshuah died for the sins of mankind so that whomever accepts Him and believes in Him and a His works will be saved and have life. Christ lived a blameless life without sin as a human, and was crucified, but was resurrected to Life, and still lives at the right hand of the Most High God. He is Kings of kings, and Lord of Lords. Christ prepared the way to all sinners to be saved through dependence and remission of sins, and faith in God. Through Him, our enemies are defeated. Through Him we can receive Life.
Great, so we caqn use the New Testament in looking at issues like what light is!

Now, it seems you aren't concerned with sharing knowledge as you are trying to vindicate yourself. Even PsychoSarah knows that Hebrew can be a very complicated language, as finally translating it into a Western language. (And, that is no way an insult, Sarah. In fact, I am disappointed etymology isnt taugh in the Church as much.) There are ten Hebrew words for the common English word "perfect;" the English translations hardly compensate.
God did not make Genesis so complicated kids could not get it actually. Regardless of any other nuances and possible meanings a morning is a morning.

I think this is the time I just retire from our debate, or in this thread in general. I have had to give my faith account to several CHRISTIANS on this forums because I follow the Sabbath, or I believe the book of Enoch is as important as any other canonical book (the Ethiopians, and Hebrews/Early Christians thought so whilst keeping it is both of their canons.) Never do I deny Christ, yet I am asked, and still told afterward what my faith is.

Retire away pal.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You finally posted a clear reply and it got lost in cyberspace!?

Dear dad, No. I always post clear replies.

Are you claiming that all these 'ancestors' like Lucy and cro magnon, etc etc had sex with men then? If not, be clear.

Depends on what your definition of "men" is. Scripture shows that the sons of God (lucy and later cro-magnon) could produce children with Adam's descendants. Gen 6:1-4 You have been shown this many times. I suspect that you aren't reading it so here it is:

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, (Adam) and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Before you claim that the sons of God were fallen Angels, remember that I have Scripture which shows that to be False, and that in order for that to be Scriptural, you MUST remove the verses which show that these Angels are bound in chains awaiting Judgment. The "giants" are the intellectual giants produced when prehistoric people inherited the Human intelligence of Adam. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Depends on what your definition of "men" is. Scripture shows that the sons of God (lucy and later cro-magnon) could produce children with Adam's descendants.
Bingo, you have just denied creation of man. You clearly claim that monkeys or apes bred with man and produced men today, or some of them. Man, according to you is not a created being, but descended from apes you like to call sons of god no less.

GONG!!!

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Bingo, you have just denied creation of man. You clearly claim that monkeys or apes bred with man and produced men today, or some of them. Man, according to you is not a created being, but descended from apes you like to call sons of god no less.

GONG!!!

Dear dad, Get real. Adam was "formed" of the dust of the ground on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4-7 According to YOU, that means Adam was created then. Of course the Bible disagrees and shows that Adam was created on the 6th Day. This is because Adam was made physically on the 3rd Day but was NOT created in God's Image or born again, until the 6th Day. Gen 1:27 and Gen 5:1-2

Adam's son Cain, went to the land of Nod on the East of Eden and married a girl and produced a son, and named a city after him. With your great knowledge explain WHERE Cain's wife came from and while you're at it, explain HOW Noah's grandsons spread the human intelligence of Adam over the face of the whole Earth, without ANY other Human women to marry. I promise not to laugh. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear dad, Get real. Adam was "formed" of the dust of the ground

Eve was taken out of him, according to your imaginary years in a day, Adam may have lived millions of years before Eve got there! How long do you think he did not obey God and reproduce?

on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4-7 According to YOU, that means Adam was created then.
The sixth day is when most Christian scholars agree man and woman were made. You had the links.
Of course the Bible disagrees and shows that Adam was created on the 6th Day. This is because Adam was made physically on the 3rd Day but was NOT created in God's Image or born again, until the 6th Day. Gen 1:27 and Gen 5:1-2
Gibberish. With days billions of years each your story collapses in and of itself. We know how long Adam lived.

Adam's son Cain, went to the land of Nod on the East of Eden and married a girl and produced a son, and named a city after him. With your great knowledge explain WHERE Cain's wife came from and while you're at it, explain HOW Noah's grandsons spread the human intelligence of Adam over the face of the whole Earth, without ANY other Human women to marry.
It sure was not marrying monkeys!! It was much later that incest laws came in.

You are claiming that you descended from apes. Think about it.

Mt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, Them meaning mankind, not your creatures from the imaginary lagoon!

So we see you claim Lucy and all the monkey men had sex with mankind, and that is where we came from!!!!!!

By the way, the 4 rivers coming from Eden, how did they get out of your imaginary enclosed world of man under the lake!!!!!!!? (to water the whole earth--Ethiopia and etc etc)

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We shall return to the Garden...

BTW, The Tree of Life is in the 3rd Heaven Rev 22:2 which makes me believe that it's like the beautiful Garden of Eden, from which we came, and from which we shall return.

In Love,
Aman
Now you begin to get it.
The whole Earth -cleansed and purified after the tribulation events - will became The Paradise (3rd Heaven) starting at the Millennium when Christ return to rule the nations with a rod of iron...
God will even establish his Kingdom on Earth.
As mentioned in
Revelation 21
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+21&version=KJV

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Now you begin to get it.
The whole Earth -cleansed and purified after the tribulation events - will became The Paradise (3rd Heaven) starting at the Millennium when Christ return to rule the nations with a rod of iron...
As mentioned in
Revelation 21
Revelation 21 KJV - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: - Bible Gateway

He even gives us earthly "physical metaphors" for His analogies: purifying metals. You have to burn off impurities at high temperature (fire) to get pure silver or gold. Likewise, we have to burn off our sinfulness (sanctification, trials, tribulations) before we get our purity (in spirit.)

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Now you begin to get it.
As mentioned in
Revelation 21
Revelation 21 KJV - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: - Bible Gateway

Dear Riberra, Not so since ll Peter 3 tells us that our Earth will be burned, and says NOTHING about it being cleansed with fire. It is Melted, dissolved in Fire. The New Heaven and the New Earth are within the 3rd Heaven, which is NOT the present Heaven or Universe. You are confusing our 2nd Heaven with the 3rd Heaven. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Great, so we caqn use the New Testament in looking at issues like what light is!

God did not make Genesis so complicated kids could not get it actually. Regardless of any other nuances and possible meanings a morning is a morning.

Retire away pal.

Ha, not so complicated huh? Then why do adults argue so much about what it means?

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ha, not so complicated huh? Then why do adults argue so much about what it means?

Exactly.

Why do non-believers have so much fault with the bible canon, despite its "ease" of understanding? (Note, I said canon, not Truth.)

Why do so many ex-Christians leave the faith, if it is so simple?

Why are there almost 200 denominations of Christianity if the canon is so simple?

Why do believers struggle with the canon and the bible books, if it is so simple?

It really upsets me; even if I call myself out I declare believers arent doing our jobs of understanding and rightfully dividing the word, being in unity, and being a model of Christ. Who would want to be a Christian? We condemn our own, and damn our own for Daddy's affection. That doesnt differ from your average human family Sunday dinner in many ways. And, it is bitter-sweet when nonbelievers are more insightful about the Word than believers.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Exactly.

Why do non-believers have so much fault with the bible canon, despite its "ease" of understanding? (Note, I said canon, not Truth.)

Why do so many ex-Christians leave the faith, if it is so simple?

Why are there almost 200 denominations of Christianity if the canon is so simple?

Why do believers struggle with the canon and the bible books, if it is so simple?

It really upsets me; even if I call myself out I declare believers arent doing our jobs of understanding and rightfully dividing the word, being in unity, and being a model of Christ. Who would want to be a Christian? We condemn our own, and damn our own for Daddy's affection. That doesnt differ from your average human family Sunday dinner in many ways. And, it is bitter-sweet when nonbelievers are more insightful about the Word than believers.

I wouldn't say more insightful, we certainly provide a different perspective, but all groups have their morons and nutjobs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Riberra, Not so since ll Peter 3 tells us that our Earth will be burned, and says NOTHING about it being cleansed with fire. It is Melted, dissolved in Fire. The New Heaven and the New Earth are within the 3rd Heaven, which is NOT the present Heaven or Universe. You are confusing our 2nd Heaven with the 3rd Heaven. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
We are living in the second heaven and earth age. When Christ return on this Earth that will be the End of the present way of things and the beginning of a new heaven and new earth age after the surface of the Earth (Earth's biosphere) have been clean dissolved by fire after the tribulation events.
Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
-----------------------------------------------------------

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

The tree earth ages as mentioned in the scriptures.
2 Pet 3:5-13
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
[This is the 1st earth age, NOT the flood of Noah's time! See (Jer 4:23-27) which speaks of this same event:" I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled." (Jer 4:25) ]
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
[This is the 2nd earth age]
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (KJV)
[This is the 3rd earth age, commonly called Heaven]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
We are living in the second heaven and earth age. When Christ return on this Earth that will be the End of the present way of things and the beginning of a new heaven and new earth age after the surface of the Earth (Earth's biosphere) have been clean dissolved by fire after the tribulation events.
Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
-----------------------------------------------------------

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

The tree earth ages as mentioned in the scriptures.
2 Pet 3:5-13

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (Greek-Destroyed, totally)
[This is the 1st earth age, NOT the flood of Noah's time! See (Jer 4:23-27) which speaks of this same event:" I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled." (Jer 4:25) ]

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, (The present Cosmos) by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
[This is the 2nd earth age]
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (KJV)
[This is the 3rd earth age, commonly called Heaven]

Dear Riberra, I bolded and enlarged the words which you haven't seemed to have noticed. How do you explain the Scriptural FACT that the first Heaven, the world of Adam, was made the 2nd Day Gen 1:6-8 and other HeavenS (Plural) were made on the THIRD Day? Gen 2:4 God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dear Riberra, I bolded and enlarged the words which you haven't seemed to have noticed. How do you explain the Scriptural FACT that the first Heaven, the world of Adam, was made the 2nd Day Gen 1:6-8 and other HeavenS (Plural) were made on the THIRD Day? Gen 2:4 God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Except this dissolving fire (not exactly scientifically plausible for fire to dissolve stuff, but whatever) happens to the earth we currently live on. Otherwise, we would be living in the peaceful age of the third heaven.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Riberra, I bolded and enlarged the words which you haven't seemed to have noticed. How do you explain the Scriptural FACT that the first Heaven, the world of Adam, was made the 2nd Day Gen 1:6-8
Humanity as a whole with his different races was created on the 6 th day

see Genesis 1: 26 to 31

Adam's world was made in Genesis 2 after God rested the 7th day...
it was a Garden located on Earth.

Genesis 2 KJV - Thus the heavens and the earth were - Bible Gateway

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
So, is it established that there are 3 earths which people will exist on? If so, biblically, we were kicked out of the first, currently live in the second, and await the destruction of this earth when we shall then live on the third. However, Aman's position either requires that Eden just be a small portion of the first earth (doesn't fit well) or requires 4 earths, Adam's, Noah's, the one we live on now, and the one promised in the future (really doesn't work).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.