Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
There are people in the world dying from lack of clean water.
Meanwhile, we are a people addicted to sugary water. Let us repent of our addictions to products so full of sugar, and let us rejoice for clean water, real fruit, vegetable, and nut juices; simple gifts from God.
Let us treat our bodies as a holistic temple that our Lord deserves to inhabit.
:holy::liturgy:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
(disclaimer: i am not happy with where we have taken the earth)
drug addiction is a major problem in america, and indeed, the world.
so is addiction to sugar and to lies.
rehabilitation of people is necessary, and it is negligent to deny anyone care just because they cannot "pay for it"...
our problems are felt by the world.
where did this notion come from that nobody wants to work in this country?
nobody wants to follow corrupt laws and play into corrupt politics and debt, but people are hungry for work! they're tired of sitting in a little box with their nose either in a book or in front of a monitor. kids and teenagers would help more if we trusted them enough to get a more hands-on approach and let education be more of a life-long pursuit and an actual investment in the future generations of the earth instead of standardized-testing them and feeding them nothing but processed poison and sugar in a boxed-in classroom full of cheap lighting and not enough teachers.
do we have any idea how many people there are out there that would get put to work and would be educated voraciously if there wasn't a bunch of debt and misinformation and competition and bureaucracy behind any of it? i would put in sixty hours of counseling, therapy, gardening, architecture, sustainability and carpentry a week or more myself if there were people willing to let me help and be human. maybe even more.... but no, we have reduced ourselves to specialized tasks and isolated our very selves from the earth that bore us, to our own shame.....
there was a group of people that loved laws and money more than people... they thought it brought order and light to the people....
there names were and still are the pharisees. Jesus had issue with them.
where did all of the species diversity go??
Lord help us. :groupray::crossrc::crosseo::doh::bow::groupray:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I really think that we're onto something including plant-enzymes and probiotics in products and vitamins, etc. It really seems obvious in hindsight, but truly, our bodies need those enzymes to appropriately absorb the components of our makeup. Most supplements and vitamins are wasted because nothing in them becomes bioavailable.
In truth, that's probably why vegetarians and vegans feel and age the way that they do. It's not that necessarily cutting out meat is important (though i believe decreasing the amount that we eat to be), it's the a d d i t i o n of all of those raw vegetables, nuts, and fruits, etc. that our bodies need to function. Foods are full of enzymes (good foods, anyway). That's why they even taste the ways that they do. Mineral-ineffecient foods have less flavor because, essentially, they are full of less life.
And again, it's not that meat is necessarily bad, per se, it's that the enzymes found in the flesh of other animals is harder to break down without the proper enzymes to help our bodies absorb what they need to adequately maintain themselves.
One of the biggest things that this generation is facing (that includes all and anyone reading this) is that we are magnesium deficient from all of the chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and other artificial nonsense that we currently are so fascinated with. These products strip most soils of magnesium (and it doesn't help they we constantly crop the same soils, either), which leads to plants being deficient, which, of course, effects everything else. I would wager that we are seeing depression and anxiety on such a rise because of a lot of these deficiencies.
My recommendation:
get on a good magnesium supplement, support companies that produce more holistically, avoid any and all unnecessary chemical products when you can (including in your own home), and look into a company called Garden Of Life, which is just one that I seem to be really appreciative of (though there are other great companies out there as well). Remember, i am recovering (my mate also) from the effects of a prolonged eating disorder. It has taught me a lot, actually, about my body and how things function.
"From the dust you were made, and to the dust you shall return."
Namaste.
:holy::crossrc::holy:

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Exodus 23:20-21New International Version (NIV)

God’s Angel to Prepare the Way
20 “See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. 21 Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him.

John 14 Jesus Comforts the Disciples
…2"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3"If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. 4"And you know the way where I am going."

John 8 Jesus Delivers the Adulterous Woman
…10Straightening up, Jesus said to her, "Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?" 11She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Deuteronomy 15
The Seventh Year
1"At the end of every seven years you shall grant a remission of debts. 2"This is the manner of remission: every creditor shall release what he has loaned to his neighbor; he shall not exact it of his neighbor and his brother, because the LORD'S remission has been proclaimed.…

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
would you like to know why, my friends and family, there are people in the world scaring you out of churches with their "good news of the Holy flames of hell for all of us sinners"??

because the Word says things like this:
Deuteronomy 15
The Seventh Year
1"At the end of every seven years you shall grant a remission of debts. 2"This is the manner of remission: every creditor shall release what he has loaned to his neighbor; he shall not exact it of his neighbor and his brother, because the LORD'S remission has been proclaimed.…

and this:
leviticus 23:22
New International Version
"'When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Leave them for the poor and for the foreigner residing among you. I am the LORD your God.'"

and this:
luke 16:13
The Parable of the Unrighteous Steward
13"No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth."

AND THIS:
Ephesians 4:32
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.......

people throw up things like this:
Leviticus 18:22
"'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

and this:
Exodus 22:18
"Do not allow a sorceress to live.

because the bible says things like this:
romans 2:1
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

and THIS:
proverbs 2:11
The Benefits of Wisdom
…10For wisdom will enter your heart And knowledge will be pleasant to your soul; 11Discretion will guard you, Understanding will watch over you, 12To deliver you from the way of evil, From the man who speaks perverse things;…

they bring up the "end of the world" with things like this:
2 Timothy 3 New International Version (NIV)
3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

and this:
Jude 1
18that they were saying to you, "In the last time there will be mockers, following after their own ungodly lusts." 19These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly-minded, devoid of the Spirit.…

because of things like this:
matthew 23
31"So you testify against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32"Fill up, then, the measure of the guilt of your fathers.…
and this:
Luke 11:39
Then the Lord said to him, "Now then, you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness.

we all want to believe that we're righteous, but we know the better truth.
we are all just people.

and let us not forget king solomon, who, when two women came forward for the sake of their son, he ordered that the child be cut in two to see which would be a faithful mother and which one would reveal her wickedness.
let me tell you this truthfully: the ones preaching the "Gospel of Holy hell" are not your faithful mother. they'd have you cut in half to spite their friend and sister. . . . . . . .
. . .
. . .

there is an african proverb:

beware a naked man offering you a shirt

i am not ignorant to the treachery in the hearts of men,
and if you revile treachery,
take a look in the mirror. begin with the treachery you see there.

namaste.

<3

-bows low-

<3

Upvote 0

agamemnonoftroy

Jul 25, 2014
✟10,126.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Deuteronomy 15
The Seventh Year

Of a foreigner thou mayest exact it again: but that which is thine with thy brother thine hand shall release.

Deuteronomy 15 vere 3

The Israelites were given a great many rules to obey in the book of Deuteronomy starting at chapter 12 through to chaper 26.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums