in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Paul said something like this:

The life of Christ always manifests itself in death, so that the glory of our Lord and the resurrection may be manifest in us wholly....

I am paraphrasing, but I would like to extend this verse to the native Americans, who had much reverence for the Great Spirit, and were destroyed, only to convey the glory of our Christ within themselves.

Praise the Lord for this day and for one another.

May our minds be one.

May our hearts be one.

http://dickrundell.tripod.com/kingdombiblenuggets/risingson.htm

Namaste. And Mahalo. . . . . . . . . . .

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Do we bless men with our lips, and curse them in our hearts?

Who are we to believe ourselves righteous before the Lord? To deny His people of mercy and compassion??

We seek gain and profit, and we slander our very brothers and sisters?

Can there not even be peace among us, among believers?

If the Lord is our banner, then let us come together in love, or let us not come together at all and shame the Lord with our wickedness......

Jeremiah 23:15
New International Version
Therefore this is what the LORD Almighty says concerning the prophets: "I will make them eat bitter food and drink poisoned water, because from the prophets of Jerusalem ungodliness has spread throughout the land."

Psalms 9:9-11
I will Give Thanks to the Lord
…9 The LORD also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble; 10 And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. 11 Sing praises to the LORD, who dwells in Zion; Declare among the peoples His deeds.

Declare His mercy.

May we live it, every day.....

Namaste.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
cleric [ˈklɛrɪk]
n
(Christianity / Ecclesiastical Terms) a member of the clergy

cler•ic (ˈklɛr ɪk)

n.
1. a member of the clergy.
3. pertaining to the clergy; clerical.

cler·gy
ˈklərjē/Submit
noun
the body of all people ordained for religious duties, esp. in the Christian Church.
"all marriages were to be solemnized by the clergy"
synonyms: clerics, clergymen, clergywomen, churchmen, churchwomen, priests, ecclesiastics, men/women of God;

are we not all of the Lord?

<3

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
throwing something away" does not get rid of it.
"walking away" from things do not solve them.
these problems are still out there. perpetuation.
trash lingers, and we invariably end up pushing it onto others.

we have paved over, rocked over, gravelled over and wood-chipped over our reality in vain, increasing the volume of heat and depriving all soil, all plants, all animals, and therefore all people of nutrients and access to rainwater, in order to protect our sewage and "drainage" systems. our sewage is only moved. it remains. we have prevented any actual draining from taking place.......

do you think you can harm your brother and remain, yourself, unscathed??
thou wicked fool!!!!

would you cut off your nose to spite your wicked face?

houses empty. "businesses" full of cheap goods. people dying in the streets......
there is no honor in any of this. we, ourselves, are shameful barbarians, kicking and screaming at one another as if our bitterness and rage could accomplish anything to be proud of!!!

thou wicked fool. thine heart is hard, and thine ears are deaf.........

may we reap a hundred fold more gloriously than we so shamefully sow

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Jeremiah 7:1-7
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Message at the Temple Gate

7 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, 2 “Stand in the gate of the Lord’s house and proclaim there this word and say, ‘Hear the word of the Lord, all you of Judah, who enter by these gates to worship the Lord!’” 3 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, “Amend your ways and your deeds, and I will let you dwell in this place. 4 Do not trust in deceptive words, saying, ‘This is the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord.’ 5 For if you truly amend your ways and your deeds, if you truly practice justice between a man and his neighbor, 6 if you do not oppress the alien, the orphan, or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, nor walk after other gods to your own ruin, 7 then I will let you dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers forever and ever.

IF YOU DO NOT OPPRESS THE ALIEN, THE ORPHAN, OR THE WIDOW

LEARN TO DO GOOD

Jeremiah 8:10-12

10 “Therefore I will give their wives to others,
Their fields to new owners;
Because from the least even to the greatest
Everyone is greedy for gain;
From the prophet even to the priest
Everyone practices deceit.
11 “They heal the brokenness of the daughter of My people superficially,
Saying, ‘Peace, peace,’
But there is no peace.
12 “Were they ashamed because of the abomination they had done?
They certainly were not ashamed,
And they did not know how to blush;
Therefore they shall fall among those who fall;
At the time of their punishment they shall be brought down,”
Says the Lord.

Salvation According to Jesus: Repentance and Change | Daily Devotions | Bible Readings | Christian Universalism

i love you all *sends out hugs* can we be nice to one another yet? :'(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Ye Are Gods // The You of you
03/11/201111 Comments

Ye are gods

by Chris Watson

"I believe Jesus Christ, if he existed, had an experience of cosmic consciousness similar to what was experienced by Buddha, Ramana Maharshi, and many other people throughout history. Jesus apparently tried to communicate this experience to his followers as best he could, limited by the language and cultural concepts of his time and place.

It is possible that each of us is a function of what the whole cosmos is doing at a point called here and now. In effect, each of us IS the whole universe looking at itself through our eyes. The universe is conscious and self-aware, a.k.a. God, and this awareness and consciousness is within each of us. In other words, what happened to Jesus was NOT a unique experience that only happened to one man in all history and prehistory, but something that EACH of us can experience directly when we tune in to the consciousness that is the base of our existence.

I read the exact same Bible as the Christians do, yet I see Jesus teaching us the same message taught by Hinduism, Buddhism and Taoism. Consider the following verses along with the interpretation I offer as an alternative to the mainstream Christian interpretation.

John Chapter 10, verses 30-36 (KJV)
10:30 I and [my] Father are one.
10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

The King James Version of the Bible has “the” in italics before “Son of God” in verse 36. This is not for emphasis as some may think, but shows words interpolated by the translators. In this case, they were mistaken. The original Greek does NOT have an article before “Son of God,” which in Greek is equivalent to having an indefinite article. In the original Greek of this scripture, Jesus did NOT say he is the Son of God; he said I am a Son of God. He also quoted Psalm 82 that says “Ye are gods.”

John Chapter 14, verse 12 (KJV)
14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. HE WILL DO EVEN GREATER THINGS THAN THESE, because I am going to the Father.

Jesus says the ordinary humans he left behind (who, according to traditional Christian mythology, are NOT divine as he is) will do greater things than Jesus did. I put those words in all-caps to emphasize them.

John Chapter 17, verses 21-22 (KJV)
17:21 THAT THEY ALL MAY BE ONE; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; THAT THEY MAY BE ONE, EVEN AS WE ARE ONE:

Again I put some words in all-caps to emphasize them. It seems pretty clear to me that Jesus says we can be one with the Father just as he was. In other words, what happened to him is NOT something unique that could ONLY happen to him, but it can happen to each of us. Jesus even PRAYS that we can experience it too!

Now many Christians will protest that Jesus says quite plainly:

“I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6, KJV)

I agree, but perhaps not the way that Christians would like me to agree. It is my opinion that this “I am,” this “me” that Jesus speaks of is the big Self of divine consciousness (not the little self of the ego) that is within EACH OF US and was consciously realized by Jesus.

Here is a plausible explanation of what happened: Jesus tried to explain his experience of cosmic consciousness as best he could, using the language and concepts available to him from the culture of his time and place. Awed by his miracles, the disciples of Jesus missed the point of what he was trying to share with them. They distorted the meaning of his message and worshiped the messenger instead. Christianity does not teach the religion OF Jesus, which was the realization of divine Sonship, but the religion ABOUT Jesus, a castrated version of the Gospel that puts Jesus on a pedestal and says that only He, and nobody else, is divine."

All is Holy... All is Sacred... The Lord is All and In All... Mahalo, Lord. <3

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Daniel 9 (New International Version)
The Seventy “Sevens”

20 While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and making my request to the Lord my God for his holy hill— 21 while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. 22 He instructed me and said to me, “Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding. 23 As soon as you began to pray, a word went out, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the word and understand the vision:

24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

Matthew 18:21-35
New International Version (NIV)
The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant

21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

23 “Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand bags of gold was brought to him. 25 Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.

26 “At this the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’ 27 The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.

28 “But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred silver coins. He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded.

29 “His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it back.’

30 “But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. 31 When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened.

32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’ 34 In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.

35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
we neglect our children, communally...
every man has gone his own way
we neglect our world, and our animals
we neglect our lands and our seas and our skies because somewhere along the way, we got it into our heads that we have to keep the world spinning, like the world will stop spinning if we don't
foolish man, where have our ways taken us?

The Ugly and the Beautiful- The Real Tuesday Weld - YouTube

Upvote 0