Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Isaiah 30:2 Who make a move to go down into Egypt, without authority from me; who are looking to the strength of Pharaoh for help, and whose hope is in the shade of Egypt.

For you...

James 1:26 If a man seems to have religion and has no control over his tongue but lets himself be tricked by what is false, this man's religion is of no value.

James 1:4 But let this power have its full effect, so that you may be made complete, needing nothing.

James 1:3 Because you have the knowledge that the testing of your faith gives you the power of going on in hope;

James 1:2 Let it be all joy to you, my brothers, when you undergo tests of every sort;

1 Peter 3:13 Who will do you any damage if you keep your minds fixed on what is good?

Romans 8:28 And we are conscious that all things are working together for good to those who have love for God, and have been marked out by his purpose.

Isaiah 30:1 Ho! uncontrolled children, says the Lord, who give effect to a purpose which is not mine, and who make an agreement, but not by my spirit, increasing their sin:

Psalms 141:3 O Lord, keep a watch over my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Psalms 141:2 Let my prayer be ordered before you like a sweet smell; and let the lifting up of my hands be like the evening offering.

Matthew 6:33 But let your first care be for his kingdom and his righteousness; and all these other things will be given to you in addition.

1 John 4:16 And we have seen and had faith in the love which God has for us. God is love, and everyone who has love is in God, and God is in him.

James 1:17 Every good and true thing is given to us from heaven, coming from the Father of lights, with whom there is no change or any shade made by turning.

James 3:8 But the tongue may not be controlled by man; it is an unresting evil, it is full of the poison of death.

------------

Have a blessed day.
(all scripture from Bible in Basic English)

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Another one for them that He draws: revelations from our Lord off of my cellphone::

---------------------

Proverbs 27:21 The crucible is for silver, and the furnace for gold; but man is refined by his praise.

Proverbs 27:20 Sheol and Abaddon are never satisfied; and a man's eyes are never satisfied.

Proverbs 4:15 Avoid it, and don't pass by it. Turn from it, and pass on.

Proverbs 4:14 Don't enter into the path of the wicked. Don't walk in the way of evil men.

1 Corinthians 10:32 Give no occasions for stumbling, either to Jews, or to Greeks, or to the assembly of God;

1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore you eat, or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore you eat, or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Matthew 23:26 You blind Pharisee, first clean the inside of the cup and of the platter, that its outside may become clean also.

Matthew 23:25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and unrighteousness.

Psalms 51:16 For you don't delight in sacrifice, or else I would give it. You have no pleasure in burnt offering.

Psalms 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit. A broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.

Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me.

Psalms 51:7 Purify me with hyssop, and I will be clean. Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

Psalms 51:6 Behold, you desire truth in the inward parts. You teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

---------------------

Proverbs 18:9 One who is slack in his work is brother to him who is a master of destruction.

Proverbs 11:25 The liberal soul shall be made fat. He who waters shall be watered also himself.

Proverbs 11:14 Where there is no wise guidance, the nation falls, but in the multitude of counselors there is victory.

Proverbs 11:13 One who brings gossip betrays a confidence, but one who is of a trustworthy spirit is one who keeps a secret.

Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes shame, but with humility comes wisdom.

Jeremiah 1:7 But Yahweh said to me, "Don't say, 'I am a child;' for to whoever I shall send you, you shall go, and whatever I shall command you, you shall speak.

Psalms 103:5 who satisfies your desire with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalms 103:4 who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies;

Psalms 103:3 who forgives all your sins; who heals all your diseases;

Psalms 103:2 Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits;

Psalms 103:1 Praise Yahweh, my soul! All that is within me, praise his holy name!

---------------------

These are scriptures that i have highlighted, in the order that i highlighted them going back from the most recent one. They have a flow and they encourage me, as rightly so His word should, so I pray that if He has brought you here to this page and you have read His words, that God opens your heart and mind that He may enter, all to His glory, in understanding and love, for you. In Jesus' Holy name, bless every one of you. Amen.

Upvote 0

jenjen486

The only beauty is found in Christ...
Aug 17, 2012
Fort Garland,CO
✟16,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 6:33 But let your first care be for his kingdom and his righteousness; and all these other things will be given to you in addition.
I really like this verse...When we are concerned about things from above, things that count and last...then we have no reason to worry. God says he provides all things for life and godliness.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Amen, sister. God provides the world and the stars, so why worry about the laundry or taxes, right? God has this aaaaall under control and hallelujah for that! How terrible it would be if we ran our own world! Glory to God! :) :amen: :clap:

Upvote 0

jenjen486

Aug 17, 2012
Fort Garland,CO
✟16,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's so hard to forget sometimes when we get concerned about the situations of everyday life. But, as soon as i remember how foolish I am...so prone to go astray, like a little sheep...That is when God can truly use me, as an empty, broken vessel.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Yes, what a wonderful comment. Like a little sheep, indeed! We wander so astray, but hey, even a bad day (by our own actions, mind you) with the Lord is far superior to an amazing day without Him. How fortunate we are to have such a loving shepherd! :-D :clap:

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
No, in fact, you have not asked me yet.
It is utterly amazing, reflecting on my life before the Lord, how wonderfully present He was through it all. I was a believer when i was young, very young, but through a series of events (typical), i came to forsake the Lord. I wanted to know why i had to have the life that i had. I was so mad, and so scared, inreality, and i turned away. But He never left me. I left Him, but He never left. Through all of my madness (and believe me when i tell you, there was much madness), He never left me. He brought me through all of my own insanity and insecurity and called me by name to a small town in NE Colorado. I don't mean to ramble, but truly our God is amazing. Only He could have preordained such a glorious revelation. Through all of the darkness and terror, He was whispering to me, and no matter what anybody told me, i told them that i knew what i was doing. "A soft breeze will blow the apple from the tree" i used to tell everyone. I was so unsure, but i was sure of that one thing. Anyway, He brought me home to Holyoke and called another man to me, a much older evalgelist, and through our friendship. He called me. It is so amazing how gradually i began to awake, even years before He saved me. And then, all at once, He called me and lifted me up and all at once i forsook all that i had done and been doing and He showed His mighty hand to me, as He continues to do. Our God is incredible! Soft breeze indeed, but o, what a breeze, that could compel the very world to quiver!! A voice so sweet as to form worlds!! O praise God! :-D :bow: Sweet, merciful God of ours!!!
Truly His delicate precision is worthy of our awe and wonder. <O.O>

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
For today, i will try something different:

------- ------- -------

John 14:27 May peace be with you; my peace I give to you: I give it not as the world gives. Let not your heart be troubled; let it be without fear.2 Corinthians 4:8-9 We are pressed on every side, yet not crushed; perplexed, yet not to despair;
pursued, yet not forsaken; struck down, yet not destroyed;Hebrews 2:14-15 Since then the children have shared in flesh and blood, he also himself in the same way partook of the same, that through death he might bring to nothing him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
and might deliver all of them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.James 4:9 Lament, mourn, and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to gloom.James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.James 1:19 So, then, my beloved brothers, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger;James 1:14 But each one is tempted, when he is drawn away by his own lust, and enticed.James 1:12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation, for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life, which the Lord promised to those who love him.Proverbs 16:32 One who is slow to anger is better than the mighty; one who rules his spirit, than he who takes a city.Hebrews 3:4 For every house is built by someone; but he who built all things is God.Hebrews 3:13 but exhort one another day by day, so long as it is called "today;" lest any one of you be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. Psalms 5:1 Give ear to my words, Yahweh. Consider my meditation. Galatians 3:8 The Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the Good News beforehand to Abraham, saying, "In you all the nations will be blessed." Psalms 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is Yahweh, the people whom he has chosen for his own inheritance.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus toward you. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things, and hold firmly that which is good. Ephesians 5:19 speaking to one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs; singing, and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Proverbs 27:7 A full soul loathes a honeycomb; but to a hungry soul, every bitter thing is sweet.
Proverbs 27:2 Let another man praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips. Isaiah 30:18 Therefore Yahweh will wait, that he may be gracious to you; and therefore he will be exalted, that he may have mercy on you, for Yahweh is a God of justice. Blessed are all those who wait for him.

Psalms 30:5 For his anger is but for a moment. His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may stay for the night, but joy comes in the morning.

------- ------- -------

Praise be to our glorious King, the Lord God, and may my wandering meanderings be an asset to you.
God bless us, every one.

(all scripture from WEB)

Upvote 0

jenjen486

Aug 17, 2012
Fort Garland,CO
✟16,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hebrews 3:13 but exhort one another day by day, so long as it is called "today;" lest any one of you be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.
This is an obligation to our brother, if we truly love with the love of Christ. I know how much I still lack in this area.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Ah, but our Lord is working in you still. :) Treat others like Christ, love Christ, and you will be made like Christ. <3

Genesis 1:26-27 God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the sky, and over the livestock, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
God created man in his own image. In God's image he created him; male and female he created them.
*And He also made you.
Genesis 1:-27 God created man in his own image. In God's image he created him; male and female he created them.
*And who is the image of God?
Hebrews 1:3 His Son is the radiance of his glory, the very image of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself made purification for our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
*Again:
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:36 One who believes in the Son has eternal life, but one who disobeys the Son won't see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."
John 3:17 For God didn't send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him.
*For God s p o k e:
Genesis 1:26 God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the sky, and over the livestock, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
*Again:
Genesis 1:27 God created man in his own image. In God's image he created him; male and female he created them.

The Lord is so wonderful. Infinity is a generous concept. And only God is infinite. <3

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Day by day, the wages life
And sin we slay, we gain by strife
Sincerely ours, our God up high
Eternally prosperous, though beyond our eye
Keeps us anew, in His perfection
And builds up soon His righteous ecclecsion

We all have been, will be, and are being made in in the image of God. <3

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Hope you all are terrific.
Sometimes, we forget to love God, and not take what He tells us the wrong way to heart.
We live under grace, not under the law.
"But go and learn what this means, 'I desire compassion, and not sacrifice.'"
The Lord bless you all abundantly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Oh, i know. I have felt really convicted lately. Our Father is so wonderful. He brings us from our shame, but we forget that He is Love. He loves us. He knew our errors when He saved us. And He will bring us from them, but He loves us all the while, even in our faults. :)

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Hebrews 11:3 By faith it is clear to us that the order of events was fixed by the word of God, so that what is seen has not been made from things which only seem to be.
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the sign that the things not seen are true. Hebrews 3:14 For if we keep the substance of the faith which we had at the start, even till the end, we have a part with Christ;
Hebrews 3:6 But Christ as a son, over his house; whose house are we, if we keep our hearts fixed in the glad and certain hope till the end.
Psalms 37:24 Even if he has a fall he will not be without help: for the hand of the Lord is supporting him. Psalms 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and he takes delight in his way.
------- ------- -------
The Lord bless you all abundantly <3

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 9:13 But you go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice,' for I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Romans 8:29-31 For whom he foreknew, he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.
Whom he predestined, those he also called. Whom he called, those he also justified. Whom he justified, those he also glorified.
What then shall we say about these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
1 Chronicles 16:12 Keep in mind the great works which he has done; his wonders, and the decisions of his mouth; 1 Chronicles 16:11 Let your search be for the Lord and for his strength; let your hearts ever be turned to him. 1 Chronicles 16:10 Have glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who are searching after the Lord be glad. 1 Chronicles 16:9 Let your voice be sounded in songs and melody; let all your thoughts be of the wonder of his works.

Psalms 103:6 The Lord gives decisions in righteousness for all who are in trouble.

------- ------- -------

I hope whomever reads these benefits.
I am so excited about our Lord God. He is so amazing and wonderful and He illuminates our days with His light and truth, and truly, there is nothing more beautiful than that.

"But go and learn what this means, 'I desire compassion, and not sacrifice.'"

What a wonderful Lord we serve.
Praying a blessing on you all. Peace be with you.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Isaiah 40:4 Let every valley be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low, and let the rough places become level, and the hilltops become a valley, Isaiah 40:5 And the glory of the Lord will be made clear, and all flesh will see it together, for the mouth of the Lord has said it. 1 Samuel 15:23 For to go against his orders is like the sin of those who make use of secret arts, and pride is like giving worship to images. Because you have put away from you the word of the Lord, he has put you from your place as king. Proverbs 4:15 Keep far from it, do not go near; be turned from it, and go on your way. Proverbs 27:20 The underworld and Abaddon are never full, and the eyes of man have never enough. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away. Behold, all things have become new. ~oct.4;12

Upvote 0