Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Genesis 1:26
American Standard Version (ASV)
26 And the Ruler said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

let us, they said.... we are raised socially....
you were born in sin and raised in iniquity ;)

Genesis 3:22-24
Contemporary English Version (CEV)
22 Then the Ruler said, “These people now know the difference between right and wrong, just as we do. But they must not be allowed to eat fruit from the tree that lets them live forever.” 23 So the Lord God sent them out of the Garden of Eden, where they would have to work the ground from which the man had been made. 24 Then God put winged creatures at the entrance to the garden and a flaming, flashing sword to guard the way to the life-giving tree.

Matthew 23:13
13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

These men have not entered, so they prevent you...
See the connections..... To him who can see, let him see

and they said to Him, Lord, this is a hard truth to swallow....

a baby makes sounds from every language.... every single one

Genesis 11
New Living Translation (NLT)
The Tower of Babel

11 At one time all the people of the world spoke the same language and used the same words.

the Lord raises us up, for He is good

Genesis 11:5 But the Ruler came down to look at the city and the tower the people were building. 6 “Look!” he said. “The people are united, and they all speak the same language. After this, nothing they set out to do will be impossible for them! 7 Come, let’s go down and confuse the people with different languages. Then they won’t be able to understand each other.”

These men did not enter heaven, and so they laden us down.....

8 In that way, the Lord scattered them all over the world, and they stopped building the city.....

"I have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly."

When the Lord turns out His hand, who may turn it back?

Psalms 55:20 "He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him: He hath broken his covenant."

Psalm 89:28 BBE
Bible in Basic English
I will keep my mercy for him for ever; my agreement with him will not be changed.
Read Psalm 89 BBE | Read Psalm 89:28 BBE in parallel
Psalm 89:28 CEB
Common English Bible
I will always guard my loyal love toward him. My covenant with him will last forever.
Read Psalm 89 CEB | Read Psalm 89:28 CEB in parallel
Psalm 89:28 CJB
Complete Jewish Bible
I will keep my grace for him forever, and in my covenant be faithful with him.
Read Psalm 89 CJB | Read Psalm 89:28 CJB in parallel

john3:14"As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life.

moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness.....
let Us go down, the Ruler said....
moses LIFTED up the Serpent

New International Version
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"

1 Thessalonians 5:21 BBE
Bible in Basic English
Let all things be tested; keep to what is good;
Read 1 Thessalonians 5 BBE | Read 1 Thessalonians 5:21 BBE in parallel

I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean.

19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.

whatever the man called it, so it was....

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

"I have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly"

Matthew 26:63
But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God."

Luke 22:67"If You are the Christ, tell us plainly." But He said to them, "If I tell you, you will not believe; 68and if I ask a question, you will not answer.…

"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered, "You are the Messiah."

whatever the man called it, so that's what it's name was

come, let us put forth our hand, lest he eat of the tree of life and live forever

"I have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly"

Praise Jesus for His Holy truth and praise the Lord for His goodness

The Lord is not the Author of Confusion

"Come, and I will make you fishers of men"

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
If u are curious as to why as a culture we are having more and more episodes of anxiety as people, then i suggest that u take a very serious look around.
We have killed everything. We have paved it over extensively and killed it.
If u wonder why u feel empty and why u feel that u have no identity or place in this reality, you honestly need look no further than your own backyard at the absence of any form of life.
The bees are dying. The birds are dying. The mice and squirrels are dying.
The trees are gone.
And we are our own warning system.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Here is a question: what would you be looking for in a support team?

My answers:

good listening skills (LISTENING SKILLS, NOT UNSOLICITED-ADVICE-GIVING SKILLS)

sympathy/empathy/compassion
(sympathy is knowing, empathy is feeling, compassion is doing something about it)

tenderness, gentleness, and openness

a willingness to recover themselves and a willingness to change for the better
(the willingness to admit that we all, ourselves included, need help and can improve)

suspended judgement (which means suspending all accusations and all malice)

a sense of humor, but the willingness to be most serious

wisdom, but only with compassion and understanding, given freely

availability.

May I seriously myself embody more of these traits as the good Lord continues to help me to recover.

For we have all struggled, and we all know pain quite well.

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
(PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION. I WAS SICK AND UPSET WHEN I WROTE THIS, BUT I WILL LEAVE IT HERE FOR POSTERITY, DESPITE ME BEATING THIS OVER YOUR HEADS :/ )
(WE ARE ALL AS MUCH OF A BLESSING AS WE CHOOSE TO BE; MY APOLOGIES FOR THE NAME CALLING <3 )

The Lord has given us each a mind, which, unfortunately, through cultural misguidance and a lack of care or knowing, most of us neglect.

We are a nation of thieves, bickering over trivial matters, mad at our own anatomy, upset over "curse words", while we ignore and neglect the real crimes happening all around us. We are audacious enough as a people to preach about social justice when we know little about the concept of justice.

My brothers and sisters, our nation sends trash overseas to be picked through by young men and women forced into prostitution and enslaved to corporations like Wal-Mart that exploit their every human, God-given right, and simply because you cannot see their suffering, or are busy with your own cheap idealism of comfort, or because their skin is darker, or their language is different, you will not lift a finger.

Some of you, in your somewhat charitable hearts, will send a few dollars here or there with little realization that your donation could, in fact, be empowering the very ones tormenting our defenseless families.
Awareness, friends and neighbors, is worth far more than your ignoble sacrifice of a starbucks coffee. Little do you realize that the other four that you bought this month, once in your trash, will make their way to the very impoverished souls that you were perhaps hoping to support. They will pick through your cups to find scraps of anything worth selling, so maybe, just maybe they will not have to engage in unspeakably lewd acts or be beaten for a whole day....

We fill our homes and our cars with heat and with refrigerants, which, ironically, produce just as much heat, and then we castrate one another for mentioning the shifting climates. A billion homes all spilling out heat into the atmosphere will do that. There are enough of us here to effect global change. Observe our tainted rivers, and look upon our afflicted world. Where are the birds? Where is the earth?
Hidden under pavement and trampled under the feet of cattle. Cattle preaching in the name of nothing.....

We allow our congress to spend billions of dollars incarcerating and decimating peoples while these horrendous acts of injustice are supported and even celebrated in our streets: those discount sneakers you just bought, that flashy cellphone, a cheap sweater; thank the mother of six who works eighteen hours a day and destroys her own body for thirty cents an hour that you could have a closet full of used goods that you would not share with a dying man on the street because you have a tired conception of money and worth that far undermine the value of human life.
Do you not know that life is sacred? Or are you too busy throwing stones to notice????

We are a nation distracted, bickering over who one lay with, fighting over words, boxing at shadows, perturbed by our own realities and mystified that our lives do not improve while we continuously exploit and corrupt the youth of the world!

Even the very food that we eat is tainted.
We allow animals to be abused, neglected, and maligned simply so we can have "peace of mind" in our ignorance.
Our animals are stuffed full of preservatives, their bodies are cut and tortured, and then, after we allow them to spend their lives crowded within confined, unlivable spaces, we stuff them through a meat grinder in the presence of one another and then feed the remains to our children. How dare you wonder why our children are ill.
Look around you at the abundance of wickedness that we willingly expose them to, "protecting" them from the truth and shaming our God with our distractions.

How narrow our minds are.....

We will throw out a billion cellphones this year and send hundreds of thousands of good, working automobiles to the dumps this year because we are too selfish to share with one another. Then, we will resist any new, holistic technologies on the grounds that the shift would cost too much and use too many resources.....
How dare we as a people call ourselves a Christian nation.... HOW DARE WE........

Your gay, lesbian, homeless, pagan, hindu, black, white, brown, and hurting brothers and sisters cry out for mercy!! And you would say no because they use curse words and wear funny clothes.... How Despicable we are......

We fear legislation. As if men half-way across a nation were our masters!

We despise change, as if the ways of our parents were something to be carried out and protected!

Were the ways of the men in the deserts worth bringing to the promised lands? I tell you, NO! They wandered lo, those many years, for the thickness of their hearts, and the stiffness of their heads!

Simple children, fixated on the outside, waiting for death for the Lord to come save us... He is the God of the living, and you wait in vain while the world crumbles around us....

Jewish peoples. Republicans. Democrats. Buddhists. Pagans. Christians.
Peoples of all practices and creeds: the time is now to set aside our differences. And the healing must start from our very own hands. :liturgy:

What horrors will we willingly pass on to our children? :crosseo:

May we fill them with hope, and truth, and strength, instead of filling them with sugar and afternoons full of spongebob......

Will any of you listen to reason? For Wisdom, she cries out in the streets,
and you close your ears, afraid to budge an inch.....

Surely, we are a stiff-necked people...... :bow::bow::bow:

I admit that i, also, can be very petty, and very small-minded.
I admit that i tremble and break under the weight of our mighty God....

The Lord fill us with strength and hope!
The Lord carry us to His gracious victory, here, on His green earth, while there is still greenness to be found..... :crossrc:

Because we are here together, and if the Lord is for us, whom shall we fear?
:groupray:

(AND SERIOUSLY, WE ALL ARE HERE TOGETHER, WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT, WHICH WE SHOULD, BECAUSE THE LORD'S WORKS ARE GLORIOUS. ANYWAY, SORRY TO BE SUCH A DOWNER SO CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS. SCOFFERS ALWAYS SCOFF, THERE ARE MANY THAT DO NOT CARE, AND SOME OF US ARE JUST VICIOUS, WHICH REALLY BOTHERS ME, BUT HEY, WE'RE ALL ON OUR OWN TRIP, SO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MAY CHRIST BE WITH US ALL, EVERY ONE, IN MERCY <3 <3 <3 SORRY FOR THE ACCUSATIONS THIS YEAR OR FOR BEING SO HARSH. THE LORD CORRECTS THOSE THAT HE LOVES, AND I AM CERTAINLY NO EXCEPTION <3 <3 <3)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
"Anyone can do good.
But you don't listen. That's why you can't help people."
A black preacher in a wheelchair in downtown denver told me that in march this year while i was in the middle of my breakdown....
He was right... i don't listen...
"Anyone can do good." :thumbsup:
<3 Anyone. Truth of the gospel. <3
:amen:

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Mark 9:40-42,49-50
40 Anyone who is not against us is for us. 41 If anyone gives you even a cup of water because you belong to the Messiah, I tell you the truth, that person will surely be rewarded.

42 “But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to stumble, it would be better for you to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone hung around your neck. . . . .

49 “For everyone will be tested with fire. 50 Salt is good for seasoning. But if it loses its flavor, how do you make it salty again? You must have the qualities of salt among yourselves and live in peace with each other.”

Revelation 3:12
12 All who are victorious will become pillars in the Temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write on them the name of my God, and they will be citizens in the city of my God—the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from my God. And I will also write on them my new name.

Luke 17:20-21
King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Genesis 19:15-26
New King James Version (NKJV)
15 When the morning dawned, the angels urged Lot to hurry, saying, “Arise, take your wife and your two daughters who are here, lest you be consumed in the punishment of the city.” 16 And while he lingered, the men took hold of his hand, his wife’s hand, and the hands of his two daughters, the Lord being merciful to him, and they brought him out and set him outside the city. 17 So it came to pass, when they had brought them outside, that he said, “Escape for your life! Do not look behind you nor stay anywhere in the plain. Escape to the mountains, lest you be destroyed.”

18 Then Lot said to them, “Please, no, my lords! 19 Indeed now, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have increased your mercy which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot escape to the mountains, lest some evil overtake me and I die. 20 See now, this city is near enough to flee to, and it is a little one; please let me escape there (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.”

21 And he said to him, “See, I have favored you concerning this thing also, in that I will not overthrow this city for which you have spoken. 22 Hurry, escape there. For I cannot do anything until you arrive there.”

Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar (meaning smallness).

23 The sun had risen upon the earth when Lot entered Zoar. 24 Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 So He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.

26 But his wife looked back behind him, and she became a pillar of salt. . . .

Come, Lord... Fill us with Your Light......

We as a people must look back...

We must look back into our history, both as individuals and as communities, as a people, at the destruction......

We must not forget the atrocities committed by and to us all....

As a survivor of years of childhood abuse, I thank my God for illuminating my mind and for illuminating my history. . . . .

We must have salt in ourselves, and we must stop pointing fingers.

"Let all things be tested, and hold to what is good...."

Is killing and torturing and demanding and scarring any good?
Is the rejection and emotional damage that we perpetuate any good, or have our tares grown among our wheat (in our lives and in our hearts)?

If you see this as a call to "cast out the evildoers", then you have learned nothing, but go, and learn what this means: I desire mercy, and not sacrifice....

I'm giving you all a big hug this day after Christmas, so that His love shall not depart from my heart...

Test us Lord, examine our hearts and our minds and help us to have peace with one another....

My heart can hardly bear the emotional and physical violence any longer....

So let us look back, let us have salt within ourselves that we may not be trampled down, and let us be filled with mercy and understanding, that we may not trample down...

Namaste :crossrc:

XXX Powerful Pure Clean Positive Energy - Raise Vibration - Binaural - YouTube

(please listen with headphones for best results)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Let us reach out to our children in positive involvement.
If you are not involved positively in the lives of your children,
why do you expect them to listen to you?
And then when they don't listen, and you yell,
why do you expect them to respect you?
Respect doesn't just happen. Keep a cool head, be firm, loving, and direct, and you don't ever have to raise your voice, just your words.
Many blessings on us all.
Namaste.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
What would you do if we returned to eden?
What would u do if you were fed and cared for, and treated like an equal among men and women?
Who are you really? A result of your circumstances?
May we rise above and leave a better legacy for our children's children's children. The earth keeps on spinning. :liturgy:
Food for thought:
A NEW WORLD SYSTEM (HD) - 2012 Documentary - YouTube :clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Do you know that your heart is sacred?
Do you understand that we are the Temple of God?
I am reading this morning about the Tabernacle of God, and of the Dwelling.
Interesting how the Dwelling is covered in a cloud... Even more interesting that this very thing happened to the Messiah while He was "speaking with moses"...
What is in the Tabernacle? A table with golden tableware. On the outside of the dwelling, in the Courtyard? An altar for sacrifice....
We know that all of the animals and plants that we eat are a sacrifice, don't we? Have we grown in our understanding yet?
What is in the Dwelling? The Chest is in the Dwelling, and within the Chest, the Testimony?
Do you have a Testimony in your Chest, where the laws of love and goodness reside?
Blue, purple, and scarlet thread? Look Within. Seek the answers. :crossrc:
Expand our Courtyards, Lord, for they certainly need growth. Namaste. :pray:

Upvote 0