Visit site
✟16,731.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Greetings all, in the name above all names, Yahshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Christ),

I am led to post here to testify of the truth of the Word, and the promises of the covenant. Men are liars, not the Word. Men call the Word lies, but it is not so. The Word will never return void.

One might ask, "Well then why don't I have what it says I have?!" I believe you'll find the answer in the Scriptures. I'm not going to touch that negative question of doubt. Instead I'm going to address quickly how faith works, proven in my own life. Now, God is no respecter of persons, and we can all have the same favor in the covenant, if we will receive it by faith.

NOW, Faith is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1). The carnality doesn't have faith, it dwells over in fear, doubt, and unbelief. That is the devil's territory. The carnal thinking wants to see something in natural substance with natural senses before it will believe it exists. The mind of Messiah knows that faith is all the SUBSTANCE needed, which is what the worlds were framed by, when he called the seen things out of the unseen, by his Word.

When we are constantly looking around us in the natural to try to SEE IF the promise is true, we aren't really operating in faith. We are operating in fear, doubt, and unbelief. We are looking around because we are unsure.

Faith in the Word is all the SUBSTANCE a man of faith needs to know IT IS SO! He isn't looking around for it to see IF it is true, he knows it is true and in expectantly waiting for the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear (Mark 4:28). He doesn't need to know HOW it works - he just knows it does (Mark 4:27).

Now to one testimony of how I received the promise of healing by the covenant.

One of only two chronic ailments I've ever had as an adult (I was healed of several things as a child) was a left knee injury from high school that would flare up every so often and cause me a lot of pain and I'd be limping around for at least a week each time it flared up again. The Spirit had been teaching me about the word of my testimony (the word of faith) by which we overcome the adversary, and about the covenant promises and receiving them. I started seeking out people who were in on that revelation, and I found out about Kenneth Hagin Sr and Rhema and went to a conference, and bought a bunch of books later. I was so glad to find people exercising their faith in the Word, and not just waiting around until "sweet by and by," to walk in the Kingdom blessings.

One night my wife and I were laying in the bed, watching the news and talking before going to sleep, and suddenly that injury flared up. I hadn't even moved a muscle when it happened, and it felt like a knife was thrust through my knee. I grunted and winced in pain and my wife asked what was going on. I told her, "It feels like someone just stabbed my left knee with a knife." Well, I knew God let it happen that way this time to show me there was war to be fought.

Boldness rose up on the inside and I got out of the bed, limped to the living room while telling my wife, "Go ahead and get some sleep, I'm going to war." I paced in that living room for hours that night declaring the promises of the Word regarding health, and praising God for his goodness in the covenant to me. I was still limping back and forth and the pain was still there in the natural. I remember saying, "By his stripes I HAVE been healed, Hallelujah!!" over and over.

Eventually my body was very worn out and sleepy, so I went to bed, still declaring the victory. In the morning I woke up expecting my knee to be perfectly whole with no pain and it wasn't manifested. I limped around the house for half the day making the faith declaration in line with the promise of the covenant. I wasn't going to give up. I had determined, I'm winning this battle, by the power of God he's given me in the covenant!

Well, later that afternoon my wife and I went to the grocery store, and we lived in a nice apartment on the second floor of the building. I got in the car and started to drive off, when I realized, "I don't feel any pain!! Hallelujah! My knee, my knee! It is loose and painless!" I started praising like crazy right there in the car with my wife. Usually when it would flare up real bad like that, it would take no less than a week to start feeling better again.

Sometimes we have to fight - we may even have to fight for some time - but keep using that Sword of the Lord! The Word is faithful and true, but you need to exercise faith in his promises. The unbelieving Israelites aren't the ones that got the promised land, though they could have. It was the fighting generation that was led by Joshua and Caleb. Don't let the giants get you over into fear, doubt, and unbelief, so that you give up and die in the wilderness!! And don't listen to those 10 spies with the bad report!

Well, a week later I'm lying in bed, almost the exact same scenario, and guess what - it felt like a knife went through my knee. Pain shot from those nerves up to my brain - man it hurt!! I got up boldly and was like, "Oh no you don't!! I'm healed!" I went in to the living room and did the same as before, but I tell you that time it took not a night and half day, but only about an hour and a half and SUDDENLY the pain left, the tightness and all inflammation was gone, and I could have sprinted around the apartment complex!

One other time it tried to come back on me. A few years later - last year in the late summer. I had come back to Ohio and was as a loving service going over to a local church my dad pastors to help do some manual work - they had built a new building but the Christian contractor guy had left early just before some details were done. So, God told me to go help to get those details done.

I woke up the first morning to go help, and it felt like a knife went through my left knee and all my ligaments and tendons felt like they tightened up way too much, and the whole knee was inflamed. I thought, "Oh no! You aren't keeping me from going to do this work! I'm healed!"

I got in the car, went to the church, pulled up in the parking lot and parked. Still hurting. Limped up to the door. Still hurting. Walked across the threshold - it was like I had a brand new knee all over again!!!

The healing anointing is great and it drives out things just like that. Thank God for the anointing! But, the anointing isn't always in manifestation and not everyone is receiving healing by the anointing of others with gifts of healing. But, faith in the Word works all the time, if you will FIGHT and not relent and will exercise your faith in the Word.

Part of the fight, the biggest part probably, is not against the devil, it is with your own flesh - that carnal mind - and that fear, doubt and unbelief that wants to keep you going around the mountain in the wilderness. Once you get that worked out, the fight with the devil is easy. When you resist him, he must flee.

Be encouraged if you are struggling with something this season this year, to fight the good fight of faith, and DON'T GIVE UP! So what if you feel like a grasshopper compared to a giant. It isn't about you! It is about God!
And he's far bigger than those giants! Will you let him take you into the promise and defeat the giants in the land, or will you let yourself be talked into wandering on in the wilderness? The choice to exercise our faith in the Word is for each of us to make. Most seem to listen to the 10 negative spies. But a new generation is arising that listens to the 2 good spies! May God receive all the honor, praise, and glory from their lives on earth as they walk in the covenant!

*The other ailment I had as an adult was a real bad allergy to grass - yeah, grass is everywhere - that's a bad thing to have. I haven't had such problems in 2.5 or so years - after exercising my faith on the matter. I now can go outside anytime and do anything and enjoy the creation without having a bad allergic reaction.

Your servant in Messiah,

David

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
all of this comes back to the confession that we make with our mouths about what we experience. I have seen time after time that when illness or pain wants to strike it will first come alongside and wait to be recognized.

the minute we say 'i have..', or "I feel like.." that seems to be the signal, and then it latches on to us. it is possible to observe that the pain or sickness is there without claiming to have it, and in fact that is the time to fight it and deny it a place in your body or your life. Once you claim it then you do have to fight it off, but if you don't claim it and instead deny illness the right to be in your presence it will leave. i've done this several times myself , and have refused to entertain the symptoms of several illnesses. I've also had them try to come back after being healed. all i had to do was to rebuke it by the power of Jesus, claim that i was fully healed, and deny it a place in my body and it left.

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Amen. This is exactly how it works and how I have received too.

I am led to post here to testify of the truth of the Word, and the promises of the covenant. Men are liars, not the Word. Men call the Word lies, but it is not so. The Word will never return void.

One might ask, "Well then why don't I have what it says I have?!" I believe you'll find the answer in the Scriptures. I'm not going to touch that negative question of doubt. Instead I'm going to address quickly how faith works, proven in my own life. Now, God is no respecter of persons, and we can all have the same favor in the covenant, if we will receive it by faith.

NOW, Faith is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1). The carnality doesn't have faith, it dwells over in fear, doubt, and unbelief. That is the devil's territory. The carnal thinking wants to see something in natural substance with natural senses before it will believe it exists. The mind of Messiah knows that faith is all the SUBSTANCE needed, which is what the worlds were framed by, when he called the seen things out of the unseen, by his Word.

When we are constantly looking around us in the natural to try to SEE IF the promise is true, we aren't really operating in faith. We are operating in fear, doubt, and unbelief. We are looking around because we are unsure.

Faith in the Word is all the SUBSTANCE a man of faith needs to know IT IS SO! He isn't looking around for it to see IF it is true, he knows it is true and in expectantly waiting for the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear (Mark 4:28). He doesn't need to know HOW it works - he just knows it does (Mark 4:27).

Thank you for your encouraging post, David,and for the reminder that we must lay hold of the things He has already given us.

Upvote 0
L

LeadWorship

Haha, Dave = Bob? It seems like it.

I went on a "spiritual lapse" after getting married. My wife and I didn't see eye to eye spiritually so our relationship suffered, as did my relationship with God. A few years later, after leading a home study in our Baptist church from Brother Hagin's How you can be led by the Spirit of God book, my wife recieved the baptism of the Holy Spirit! From there, it was like putting on an old glove. (I was also told to stop teaching that, so I did, then shortly left the church for the one we now attend)

So I purchased more books for her, books that I knew would grow her. After she read How you can be led.. twice, I had her read Believer's Authority by Hagin, and I read it along with her. Her eyes were opened, and my spirit was revitalized! I had forgotten how much control we have over our lives! My left knee was hyper-extended in TaeKwon Do. I could hold my body weight, and that was pretty much it. It would go weak, hurt like crazy, and swell up with fluid. Well one day on the way home from work, my knee started hurting. I was just driving in the truck, no stress on it, but boom. It was there. I refused to let this go on any more.

Very much the same as David's testimony is mine. Battle ensued, and it was battle. I rebuked the pain as "lies of the devil" and confessed and thanked God for healing me. It would happen only on occasion, but when it did, I spoke it back down. It works. I will say though, that after the initial healing the pain was considerably worse. This is a "ploy" and a "lie" of the devil. He's trying to get you to confess that you have your injury/sickness back. For if you confess it with your mouth....

I was also born with allergies. Allergies to animals and foods. I have suffered my whole life with them, but when I was 18 I was healed of them. However because I didn't understand that we could lose our healings (by not battling the enemy) they came back, worse than before because I didn't rebuke then, I recieved them by my own word.

6 months ago I went up for prayer with my wife and children. They had needs, but as I said, "I have none" because I just live with the allergies. My wife piped up, "Oh yes he does! He needs to be delivered from allergies!!" I smiled because it made my spirit happy to hear her... who only 6 years prior was so hard lined over all this being not right... talk to me that way. Hands were laid upon me and prayer happened. After the prayer my pastor told me this, and it's something I confess anytime I feel allergy symptoms... when I do battle.

Pastor said, "Bob, looky here. God said he has given you dominion over the animals of the earth, and the plants of the earth. He didn't give them dominion over you. They cannot effect you adversely because you are His child." I say this when I fight this fight, that I have dominion over these things, and I rebuke them.

See, it's all about Faith, and I'd like to add it's very much about authority too. Our spirits have authority over our souls, which is over our body. So, if we remain under the authority of God, that power and authority will be exercised all the way down to the physical bodies we live in.

Praise God and thanks for that David!! God Bless!

Upvote 0

DavidPresently

Jun 29, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟16,731.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Pastor said, "Bob, looky here. God said he has given you dominion over the animals of the earth, and the plants of the earth. He didn't give them dominion over you. They cannot effect you adversely because you are His child." I say this when I fight this fight, that I have dominion over these things, and I rebuke them.

See, it's all about Faith, and I'd like to add it's very much about authority too. Our spirits have authority over our souls, which is over our body. So, if we remain under the authority of God, that power and authority will be exercised all the way down to the physical bodies we live in.

Praise God and thanks for that David!! God Bless!

Absolutely! That is right on! I didn't mention much about the allergy testimony, but that is exactly how the Spirit led me. He led me to confess that I'm partaking in dominion over the plants and animals and am not subject to them, and that my body made from the earth is not in discord with the earth, but experiences peace with God's creation.

This reminds me of something along these lines years ago. I was a youth pastor and was over at the house of one of the youth with several of the youth. His bird in his room got out of the cage and it started flying over me. My first thought was, "That bird better not poop on me!!" Then it started trying to land on me. I firmly said, "You will not land on me in the name of Jesus! Get back to your cage!"

Well, the youth that owned the bird almost lost his lower jaw. The bird did it. He said, "Can we do that??" I said, why not? Didn't God give the earth and the animals to Adam (Man)? I'm a man. I'm an heir to that dominion. And I've even restored to my right spiritual place in the covenant. So yes, I can do that, and so can you.

When my parents' dog gets distracted outside, she can sometimes start running off and doesn't listen to her masters calling her back. She is a little stubborn - and acts selectively deaf. But, if I give a booming, "Get back here boo-boo! Now!" She will immediately turn around and come running back.

This is good in understanding "the believers authority" because we have authority over the devils too. Wigglesworth told about a woman who had a dog follow her to a meeting and she told her dog several times to turn around and go back. She was speaking nicely, sweetly to it. Finally, when she go to the meeting, she had enough and turned and commanded it very hard and firmly.

Well, Wigglesworth said that dog turned and took off. He said, we have to deal with the devil like that. You speak nicely to him and he'll ignore you. Sometimes you have to get real firm and let him know who is in charge. We've been given the authority by God. Spiritually we've been seated with Christ above all others - over the creation. Devils are part of the creation, though they aren't physical like a dog. But, we have the same authority over them we have over the plants and animals.

We've just exercised our faith little in this area, and thus why we haven't as of yet done greater exploits for the Kingdom. Wigglesworth knew his full authority and did great exploits.

We do well to remember this authority isn't to be used by the corruption of the flesh - that is witchcraft. We are to be Spirit-led in it.

Thank you all for your comments,

David

Upvote 0

DavidPresently

Jun 29, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟16,731.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praise the Lord,

May I have your permissions copy and paste these testimonies and share them with a link back to this thread?

We need testimonies like these to encourage each other.

Praise the Lord Jesus... wheoooo
go God go

stace\o/

I'm fine with you copying anything I've written.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.