Washington DC
Visit site
✟7,660.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
TO BE A HUMAN
It is noticed that people have been claiming their affiliations on various grounds. Many claim that their first affiliation is on religious grounds, others claim on racial or national grounds; of course there are second and third preferences also and so on. Perhaps very few will say that first of all we are humans. This term is not understandable to many because people like to have those affiliations which differentiate them from others and they will not have one which provides preference over none.
When my mystical poet says’ “away with enmity, the Muslim nobles and Hindus are not apart, the God resides in all or possesses all.”
He didn’t mean only these two groups but he had in his mind a wider range and scope which covers all groups of humans in all regions and I am sure he didn’t have any affiliation or preference in his mind but only a human. I believe that whenever there happened to be a savior or redeemer of mankind; he demanded his call or teachings to be considered on humanitarian, secular grounds and wanted opponents to free and relieve humans to adopt their own way by their own free will. Mighty opponents insisted on maintaining common people under suppression to avoid any risk for settled/established orders. Besides this weak in every part of world in all times had been demanding from powerful to be humans but alas if they in turn happened to be powerful after sometime, they would not concede to be humans but ethical, racial etc.
As I have already mentioned in my writings that in my opinion any formal or religious education isn’t necessary for wisdom. Suppose a human happened to live with his small group of people in a remote tiny island not aware of any out side world. That person can be as wise as persons living in (you can say) civilized or developed world and then to which community or race you will ask him to join?
The mystical poets I have referring to knew nothing about any philosophy and not caring about any certified teachings were actually free humans.
“Friend, say no for any more knowledge, only one alif (first alphabet, the God) you require”. He often condemns knowledge of clergy and says, “His knowledge has confounded him and he is bewildered”.
Free humans also have their traditions or customs. For example the mystic poet usually gives expression to his feelings with help of local love story of the Punjab (such as Romeo and Juliet), which clergies wished to ban for reading as anti-religious or vulgar.
“Continuously calling the name of Ranjha (hero), I am so involved that there isn’t left Heer (heroin) any more”. The poet was a mystic and I can't be so because I have some family obligations to fulfill and other involvements also but I enjoy an ecstasy and up lifting when I listen or read such poetry. Such ecstasy can't be felt through an alien language, especially when not easily understandable but for clergy, this is heretic. I believe that prayers can be said without observing any ceremonies, as passionate love and heart felt feelings will break away any bindings. There can be ceremonies but not necessary and humans are free to pray and ask blessings from their God with out a clergy of any religion.
Any human, anywhere, of any religion (or without any), of any race or language can be dearer, nearer to the God than you or I, so don’t hate or consider him/her inferior, if he/she isn’t apparently a bad human or a threat to humanity. If you do; you may annoy the God and if He is annoyed, why religion, why prayers?
I want to give here an example (just to explain).
Once upon a time; an intellectual believer of the God was passing by a wood. He heard a voice and stopped to listen. A shepherd was saying. “Oh my God if I happened to find you; I would comb your hair, fetch best things from wood, and give air to my flute as long as it would please you,” and so on. That believer went to that shepherd and admonished him not to say like that because the God doesn’t need all that and that the God wouldn’t be present before him physically. The shepherd was much disappointed.
When that believer was sleeping at night, he saw in his dream that the God was angry with him for having annoyed one of his lovers. Early in the morning he again went on same spot and waited for shepherd to come. When shepherd came, he asked to forgive him and that the God wanted him (shepherd) to proceed, what ever way he liked.
The shepherd replied, “I am also aware of the fact but I was under an instant wave of emotions and you have indeed broken my heart.”
Love humanity, love the God and if you love your traditions, customs and home land, don’t hate others. Bigotry of all sorts isn’t good. I believe that a true believer of the God does posses ability and has insight to have his first affiliation as a human. Please don’t mind and let me say that who so ever isn’t first of all a human, can not be a perfect believer. Hate those who deserve, they might be very close to you and love those who deserve even though they might not have any sort of relation to you.

I am your friend also,

May not be of your skin,
May not be of your nation,
May not be of your language,
May not be of your standard,
Yet I can live as you live,
Yet I can sing as you sing,
Can love your art and ways of life,
The land you live in or any sight,
I can join you in sad and glad,
Can share your hopes and wear as you clad,
Can join you in prayers where you pray,