Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I have to go look for them on google because GPT gives me links to articles that are no longer online. My son and I are doing the math on this. Along with the chatbot to save time. He came up with the number 700,000 times more storage but they are saying not all atoms can be used. When you compare 7 octillion to 10 trillion gigabytes. But I am sure different people will give you different numbers for how much information is stored on the internet.

Same you the time on the math. The brain lives for 30 seconds after the heart stops and there is a blast of there is blast of energy to the brain that lasts minutes.
However, researchers have pointed out that it is clearly impossible to determine what kind of thoughts are formed from brainwaves alone, and in any case, processing memories is entirely subjective.​
I tried to deposit your and the bank found it hirlarious. It is up to the person making the claim to support and not to send someone on a wild goose chase with a chatbot.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Same you the time on the math. The brain lives for 30 seconds after the heart stops and there is a blast of there is blast of energy to the brain that lasts minutes.
I was dead for 10 minutes once in 2005. So I have done research on this with emergency room physicians. The cells in the brain continue to produce what is needed to convert oxygen even if there is no oxygen. If a person is very cold, then that slows down the process so there is a better chance at reviving them. In my case, my wife did CPR so that got oxygen to my brain.

All I am talking about is how much information we are able to store. Which is quite a bit more than all the information on the internet. This information would survive in our atoms even if you cremated us.

Upvote 0

Frank Robert

Feb 18, 2021
KW
✟127,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was dead for 10 minutes once in 2005. So I have done research on this with emergency room physicians. The cells in the brain continue to produce what is needed to convert oxygen even if there is no oxygen. If a person is very cold, then that slows down the process so there is a better chance at reviving them. In my case, my wife did CPR so that got oxygen to my brain.

All I am talking about is how much information we are able to store. Which is quite a bit more than all the information on the internet. This information would survive in our atoms even if you cremated us.
You probably had a near death experience. Did you read the link I supplied? Likely not.

We only have your word for it. The bank already rejected your 2¢.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I won a challenge on this a long time ago. Back when people said memory could not survive death and I showed that our memory could survive cremation.
No you didn't.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
what is needed to convert oxygen even if there is no oxygen.
And no oxygen is converted. Your posts are choc full of errors and incoherence.

• Agree
Reactions: Frank Robert
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And no oxygen is converted. Your posts are choc full of errors and incoherence.
As I said what happens when we die is mostly only understood by emergency room physicians. There is still a lot of work going into this so we can resuscitate & revive people. According to what you are saying I should be dead and not here having this conversation with you.

It is fascinating that we can preserve a body part by putting it on ice and transporting it to another location while still maintaining its functionality. This is possible due to the process of organ preservation, which involves cooling the organ to slow down its metabolism and reduce the risk of damage during transport [1]

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
As I said what happens when we die is mostly only understood by emergency room physicians
That’s absolutely untrue. You mean Thanatologist. Again you incorrectly opine on a subject.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
That’s absolutely untrue. You mean Thanatologist. Again you incorrectly opine on a subject.
You work really hard at being negative.
Did anyone ever tell you we are to have a positive attitude and outlook on life?

Thanatology deals with death and we are talking about life, liberty, and revival.
You need to climb your way out of that hole you have dug for yourself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Frank Robert

Feb 18, 2021
KW
✟127,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As I said what happens when we die is mostly only understood by emergency room physicians. There is still a lot of work going into this so we can resuscitate & revive people. According to what you are saying I should be dead and not here having this conversation with you.

It is fascinating that we can preserve a body part by putting it on ice and transporting it to another location while still maintaining its functionality. This is possible due to the process of organ preservation, which involves cooling the organ to slow down its metabolism and reduce the risk of damage during transport [1]
Typical. No support for 2¢. Your link is on conducting good research which was the point of the link I previously supplied and clearly stated:
However, researchers have pointed out that it is clearly impossible to determine what kind of thoughts are formed from brainwaves alone, and in any case, processing memories is entirely subjective.​

Upvote 0