Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The man has zero regard for human life, human dignity or the family. He's kind of the personification of anti-life at this point

Pretty much. The place where he wants to trial run all of this stuff is of course, Africa. But you never hear any of his desires to do this labeled as "systemic racism". See, it's perfectly OK when someone with the approval of the democrat party engages in horrendous racism and doesn't want black people to procreate. I mean look at democrat party "saint" Margaret Sanger (Planned Parenthood), the woman was a notorious racist and her motives for starting PP were to control the black population.

he wants to decrease the population enough that it can be more easily enslaved. Seven billion is just too tough to herd.

It goes along with how they're starting to demand that normal people, the little people, no longer eat meat. It's not that they care about the environment at all, they want to make sure that the population is docile and easy to enslave. If you think that Bill Gates or Barak Hussein Obama are going to stop eating their $30 burgers at posh restaurants, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn with your name on it.

Google and YouTube - my family has YouTube TV and during commercial breaks they'll inject their own vaccination promos. MLB.tv runs all kinds of vaccine ad campaigns. It's everywhere, almost inescapable. But it just makes me more entrenched in my position.

That's like me with the whole LGBTQWERTY+ & BLM thing: they shove it in my face so much that all it has done is aggravate me and entrenched me in my positions against both of those movements. Of course, I stopped watching Television entirely and the only YouTube I watch is Bishop Barron, Pints with Aquinas, and related videos. I'm more of a podcast guy (waiting anxiously for Louder with Crowder to return) but I'm sure that Spotify will start running pro-vaccination ads on the paid service pretty soon. They aren't going to stop until everyone gets this vaccine, and pretty soon they're going to mandate it and anyone who didn't get it is going to be treated like even more of a second-class citizen than they already are for having "incorrect opinions" on things like CRT, LGBTQWERTY+, and politics in general. What frustrates me to no end is that the Republican party is not actually fighting back against any of this. They did nothing to Big Tech for all of the deplatformings and they are really just pretending to be an opposition to the social justice agenda at this point.

It's a lot like how the GOP pretends to want to stop abortion every four years and then even when they have the house, senate, and presidency; they do absolutely nothing about it. It frustrates me to no end.

I hope there are no ill effects or outcomes, for you or for anyone else who has taken it. Unfortunately there have already been too many tragedies associated with it but I hope there are no more.

I honestly do regret getting it. I feel like I did what the democrat party and the elite class wanted me to do, I just didn't feel like fighting with my mom about it because she's an NPR listener who does and believes whatever nonsense that the media and the democrat party spew all because of how much she hates Donald Trump. She stopped going to mass prior to the initial "fifteen days to slow the spread" that has since become a year and a half because she's mad at the church for giving my father an annulment so that he could marry his third wife in a Catholic church (which he didn't actually do) and said third wife could be a "Eucharistic minister" at their parish.

If I was living on my own, I wouldn't have gotten it and would have flaunted the fact that I hadn't gotten it at every available opportunity. I haven't had any negative side effects so far, but I think that I'm really just one of the lucky ones because I've heard of enough people dying from it and having horrible side-effects that I was initially very hesitant about getting it.

Upvote 0