✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God draws us farther and farther in …

Repentance is a means to an end, and what it is and how it operates as part of the process changes to us in relationship to the process that it is an integral part of (doesn't that sound redundant ...)

Here’s a start …

This is an encompassing question, one that narrows it down to who we are, pictured out in relationship to us as something found in the midst (what our eye becomes single on before it becomes our eye to us).

The language can be confusing as to what a heart is when not understood from the point of where one is at in the journey inwards.

The truth of soul and spirit is really one truth of self, but without the dividing of it, it never becomes this to us, as a two made one again (or in reference to our soul, three that become summed up in one (hence the kingdom of god is as a man who takes a journey). The heart as you are using it can me be likened to a seed, or a son, or the truth of self that our soul gives us to eat of based on an image, firstly (flesh/serpent on a pole) from outside of us, which then becomes this heart, or truth in our midst (or quite frankly, a needful lie).

The connection is found in the words … And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat … as to what the process is of the soul that leads to this being who we are in relationship to our father, which is this tree/self in the midst of us (which changes as to what tree becomes the one in our midst, one cause a scattering of who we are the other a gathering, but not before both the truths that these two trees depict become one to us (which you see in the city at the end of the book).

Here is where we differ I think......I believe He draws us to the Father. It is Christ in us, but also we in Him, outside of us so to speak. God doesn't only exist within the believer, else where did He exist before He even created man. There is a need to be careful of taking some things too far in our thinking......Christ in us the hope of glory......Christ in me revealed the Father, brought me to the Father......Jesus is standing in the gap on our behalf, to bridge the gap and bring us to the Father who is in heaven.

The serpent is an evil spirit, it is Satan, I do not see scripture treating it as a mere concept or lie, but it feeds people lies by its spirit. Evil spirits have more to do with concepts of the mind, they actually are entities, spiritual beings, which come out of people.......they need a body/soul to live in else they are in arid places and tormented. That is why our spirit/soul needs to be clothed as well, now with an earthen temple and later with an incorruptible body. In hell, the spirit/soul of a person has no dwelling, no body to be clothed in, hence in torment. A spirit is much more than a thought or concept. God Almighty and Truth is not just a concept either, Jesus EMBODIES TRUTH. A spirit is a person, a being, God is a person, the Holy Spirit is a person, Satan's spirit and fallen angels are persons, beings.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is where we differ I think......I believe He draws us to the Father. It is Christ in us, but also we in Him, outside of us so to speak. God doesn't only exist within the believer, else where did He exist before He even created man. There is a need to be careful of taking some things too far in our thinking......Christ in us the hope of glory......Christ in me revealed the Father, brought me to the Father......Jesus is standing in the gap on our behalf, to bridge the gap and bring us to the Father who is in heaven.

The serpent is an evil spirit, it is Satan, I do not see scripture treating it as a mere concept or lie, but it feeds people lies by its spirit. Evil spirits have more to do with concepts of the mind, they actually are entities, spiritual beings, which come out of people.......they need a body/soul to live in else they are in arid places and tormented. That is why our spirit/soul needs to be clothed as well, now with an earthen temple and later with an incorruptible body. In hell, the spirit/soul of a person has no dwelling, no body to be clothed in, hence in torment. A spirit is much more than a thought or concept. God Almighty and Truth is not just a concept either, Jesus EMBODIES TRUTH. A spirit is a person, a being, God is a person, the Holy Spirit is a person, Satan's spirit and fallen angels are persons, beings.

Paul said in him we live move and have our being, but to understand the truth that this is, it must first be a truth in us.

I believe like David ... there is no place he is not; which is also an inner truth that he alone leads us into.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A spirit is much more than a thought or concept. God Almighty and Truth is not just a concept either, Jesus EMBODIES TRUTH. A spirit is a person, a being, God is a person, the Holy Spirit is a person, Satan's spirit and fallen angels are persons, beings.

Paul said those who are joined to him are one spirit ... which makes us by default the truth that he is, through no effort of our own.

Why (do you think) would God knowingly create his own adversary? Or be sorry for creating man on the earth, knowing before hand the outcome of his actions for doing so?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can see this is leading to a man-centred kind of belief and actually already is. However, He is in us, just so that we could be in Him, remember that. And He was just letting us know that His coming will be like lightening that every eye will see at once, He will be revealed to all at once and wont' need anyone to point Him out, so if anyone needs to be pointed out, we can know it isn't the real Christ. But I just find in these kinds of conversations that I miss Jesus, He is not in it. It reminds me of when I was looking for Jesus in the churches and couldn't find Him there. Just not drawn to this, it leaves me empty, not filled. It is pointing not to Him but to some abstract within MAN, more like a philosophy than a person. Where is love for the Lord, praise for Him and gratitude for His salvation, it's absent because you can't praise and thank an abstract philosophy even if it left a person with enough humility to do so. But His sheep know His voice and another's they do not recognize......His truth is easy to be intreated, which can't be said for the language that is being spoken here.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can see this is leading to a man-centred kind of belief and actually already is. However, He is in us, just so that we could be in Him, remember that. And He was just letting us know that His coming will be like lightening that every eye will see at once, He will be revealed to all at once and wont' need anyone to point Him out, so if anyone needs to be pointed out, we can know it isn't the real Christ. But I just find in these kinds of conversations that I miss Jesus, He is not in it. It reminds me of when I was looking for Jesus in the churches and couldn't find Him there. Just not drawn to this, it leaves me empty, not filled. It is pointing not to Him but to some abstract within MAN, more like a philosophy than a person. Where is love for the Lord, praise for Him and gratitude for His salvation, it's absent because you can't praise and thank an abstract philosophy even if it left a person with enough humility to do so. But His sheep know His voice and another's they do not recognize......His truth is easy to be intreated, which can't be said for the language that is being spoken here.

It is easy, but few find it all the same.

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is easy, but few find it all the same.[/QUOTE

It's easy to be deceived too, sadly. Well, we will keep watching and see.....whether we will find in short time according to Jesus, that this will not be limited to a few, it has already increased since I first saw it. I thought I might have been mistaken in the discernment I had, so wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing an injustice.........however I find I just can't eat of this table. And the Lord and Christ that I worship was faithful to speak to me, thank you blessed SAVIOUR.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is easy, but few find it all the same.

It's easy to be deceived too, sadly. Well, we will keep watching and see.....whether we will find in short time according to Jesus, that this will not be limited to a few, it has already increased since I first saw it. I thought I might have been mistaken in the discernment I had, so wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing an injustice.........however I find I just can't eat of this table. And the Lord and Christ that I worship was faithful to speak to me, thank you blessed SAVIOUR.

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's simple.......if some believe themselves to be exalted and are of the Spirit of Christ then the great measure of the Spirit in them would know what a person needs to hear in order to be fed, and speak accordingly. And also the beauty of His holiness would be seen, discerned, as it is discerned and rejoiced in when it is seen in those who really are filled with HIS Spirit. It's not about knowing and speaking for its own sake, to exalt oneself, that is called vanity in both senses of the word. When the genuine article can be seen by the grace of God, by comparison a counterfeit can also be seen for what it is.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"And also the beauty of His holiness would be seen, discerned, as it is discerned and rejoiced in when it is seen in those who really are filled with HIS Spirit"

And yet they beat, struck, slapped, mocked and spat in the face of our brother ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When your in Babylon the truth sounds like babel; but without understanding what Babylon is in relationship to the process of our soul, this becomes an accusation in us ... a serpent.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is not enough to be born again; we must enter into what we see by having been born again. The truth of this is painted in myriads of ways in scripture. It is a process found in scripture such as “Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.” Or as “And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, Blessed are the poor …” it is the pearl in the field, the name in a stone, to be a pillar and go no more out, to sit in his throne, to eat of the tree of life in the midst of the garden of God, or to drink of the water of life freely. It's found in the progression of the feast, or in Moses tabernacle or in the obedience of Adam (if he had kept the commandment), or in Paul's descriptive process of ... righteousness (then) peace, (then) joy, in the Holy Ghost. It is found in the parable of the virgins, it is found the process of the Sabbaths that culminate in a Jubilee as to how God gives us the true riches, as something we experience here, and now (which in no way negates what is coming, it's a today if you will, which Jesus spoke of as by him being given water to drink, or the indeed of being set free by him) as it is found in the creative days that culminated in a great rest, or the flow of the book of Revelation.

When we continually behold his face, the process found in our soul becomes a continual revealing, that encloses us.

A fellowship between father and son, that we have become the beneficiaries of; a praying without ceasing, and no words adequate to the task of defining it.

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"And also the beauty of His holiness would be seen, discerned, as it is discerned and rejoiced in when it is seen in those who really are filled with HIS Spirit"

And yet they beat, struck, slapped, mocked and spat in the face of our brother ...

Don't for a minute think I was claiming anything for myself, no, I was speaking of others, those in whom I see Jesus high and lifted up. A blessing to see. Which my point was that I am simply missing here.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's simple.......if some believe themselves to be exalted and are of the Spirit of Christ then the great measure of the Spirit in them would know what a person needs to hear in order to be fed, and speak accordingly. And also the beauty of His holiness would be seen, discerned, as it is discerned and rejoiced in when it is seen in those who really are filled with HIS Spirit. It's not about knowing and speaking for its own sake, to exalt oneself, that is called vanity in both senses of the word. When the genuine article can be seen by the grace of God, by comparison a counterfeit can also be seen for what it is.

Thirty or so years ago I was in church on a fine Sunday morning, and they announced at the service that it was going to be a bond hearing, inside me I said (with disappointment), I came here to be fed ... and a stern voice spoke up inside me and said, you are old enough to get your own food ... I never complained again, and stopped looking to others for what I was capable of getting for myself.

You should stop measuring others, it is the equvialent of measuring an only begotten which is harmful to what this truth of a son in you is.

Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0