✟14,533.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exodus 32-11 and 12
11 And Moses besought the Lord his God, and said, Lord, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand?

12 Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people.

What we should be looking at here is the relationship Moses had with God where He tell God to repent on what He was about to do to them. How much more we can build relationship we can build with God through what Jesus did for us.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Angels procreating with female homo sapiens bearing savage giants is of course non sense ...

but aside from this there be a ton of evidence which shows our pre-flood relatives were of considerable size and possessed knowledge of perplexing technology we are at this time only rediscovering again ...

1 enoch is a nice book. I read it when I was a child and like many other books God gave me it made me feel special.

some of the technology is common sense that apparently some people forgot though it can't all be explained so easily. for instance this guy

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Or man and a wife...

Which also relates as:

man/male/mind/thought
woman/female/heart/desire

each work together as one (marriage)
just as a man and woman become one in marriage, so do mind and heart

and when mind and heart are one so do thought and desire become one

Also angels relate to thoughts and the mixture of heavenly thoughts (angels) with daughters (females/desires) of men give birth to giant lies

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Which also relates as:

man/male/mind/thought

Also angels relate to thoughts and the mixture of heavenly thoughts (angels) with daughters (females/desires) of men give birth to giant lies

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares...
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee...
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper...

but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die. Then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him."

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
this guy is an artist and is an eastern orthodox christian. him and his brother understand the patterns in the bible. if you feel like watching something.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 enoch is a nice book. I read it when I was a child and like many other books God gave me it made me feel special.

some of the technology is common sense that apparently some people forgot though it can't all be explained so easily. for instance this guy

i have watch this before, great effort or rather a little to move 20 tons ;) ... understanding for example some of the stones at Baalbek have a weight of 1500 tons + and recent discoveries in Russia have found stone blocks stacked atop each other with an estimated weight of 3000 tons, not to mention that a lot of these megalithic structures found all over the planet are assembled and placed with such astonishing precise precision and not only in accordance to the geometry of this and the other planets, as well as the stars but also in relation to each other ...

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which also relates as:

man/male/mind/thought

Post 106

In reality there is not a gender in consciousness; gender explains the process of consciousness :D

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i have watch this before, great effort or rather a little to move 20 tons ;) ... understanding for example some of the stones at Baalbek have a weight of 1500 tons + and recent discoveries in Russia have found stone blocks stacked atop each other with an estimated weight of 3000 tons, not to mention that a lot of these megalithic structures found all over the planet are assembled and placed with such astonishing precise precision and not only in accordance to the geometry of this and the other planets, as well as the stars but also in relation to each other ...

one idea is that gravity is not a constant. some people think some pretty far out things such as that saturn used to be the earths sun. if gravity works more according to how the electric universe people see things then it would at least explain how there could have been pterodactyls and those long necked dinosaurs, which can't even exist in the current world.

sooner or later we will understand whatever we used to be ignorant about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What transforms the garment of skin into garments of glory? Memory of God...

This is good and acceptable before God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
one idea is that gravity is not a constant. some people think some pretty far out things such as that saturn used to be the earths sun. if gravity works more according to how the electric universe people see things then it would at least explain how there could have been pterodactyls and those long necked dinosaurs, which can't even exist in the current world.

sooner or later we will understand whatever we used to be ignorant about.

my knowledge of dinosaurs can be summed up by the film Jurassic Park ... but one thing i know is that ley lines or grid vortices are of great importance to those who build temples o_O

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i was walking along the beach with my son who was four at the time, and walking ahead i was admiring the many sand castles the fathers had put great effort into building for their children ... anyway i turned to check on him and with a big innocent smile on his face ... he had destroyed them all :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another

• Friendly
Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another
As it refers back to this in the garden: And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

...to be given eye to see where we are is to BE...before there was a beginning, seeing there is no end (though there be an end to 'time'...perception is everything)

• Friendly
Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0

joshcorn

Oct 27, 2017
Dartmouth Nova Scotia
✟14,533.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What transforms the garment of skin into garments of glory? Memory of God...
Adam before the fall was clothed in Gods Glory .[All have sinned and come short of the Glory]
Jesus The second Adam clothed in the glory.The bible says we are to be like Him [ look like Him].
What does look like.Do a Word search liken to the son of man.

Upvote 0