Those rotten Christians are DETERMINED to insert Christ into Christmas! How dare they!

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Once again, you have people mixing up two totally different holidays.

Christmas is the Christian celebration of the birth of Christ. It begins at midnight on December 25th, and lasts until January 6th, which is the Feast of the Epiphany. It is a religious holiday.

Annual Capitalist Bacchanalia, or ACB, is a commercial debauch that begins six weeks before Halloween and lasts until approximately December 30th. It is primarily concerned with the worship of an oblong piece of dirty paper with George Washington's picture on it. ACB has absolutely no relation whatsoever to Christmas.

“Myth Has No Place in Reality”: Public School Teacher Reported and Disciplined for Intending to Teach Christian Christmas Story: MSN

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,764.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Once again, you have people mixing up two totally different holidays.

Christmas is the Christian celebration of the birth of Christ. It begins at midnight on December 25th, and lasts until January 6th, which is the Feast of the Epiphany. It is a religious holiday.

Annual Capitalist Bacchanalia, or ACB, is a commercial debauch that begins six weeks before Halloween and lasts until approximately December 30th. It is primarily concerned with the worship of an oblong piece of dirty paper with George Washington's picture on it. ACB has absolutely no relation whatsoever to Christmas.

“Myth Has No Place in Reality”: Public School Teacher Reported and Disciplined for Intending to Teach Christian Christmas Story: MSN
Christmas is Catholicism in a nutshell.

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,764.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Elaborate please. ?
When I realized this was a Catholic thread I decided to not elaborate, Catholics have heard it all before. At first, I disagreed with the thread title, I would have used "deceived", not rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0