This world is without sin; however, there is still evil.

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Didn't CHRIST die for our sins?

Doesn't GOD require all men everywhere to come to repentence and the knowledge of HIS SON?

Didn't CHRIST say if you do not believe I am HE Ye shall die in your sins?
No, God requires nothing from us, Jesus did it all. It is "salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus", 2 Timothy 3:15. It has nothing to do with our personal beliefs.

Upvote 0

Bigmike424

Jan 24, 2017
Canton, OH
✟17,962.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know that I am without sin, Science has proven it for me; but evil, its still here; look at the holocaust.
Without sin? Why would you need Jesus then? From what I read He was the only perfect and unblemished lamb of GOD. Thoughts like that is why Satan fell.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Without sin? Why would you need Jesus then? From what I read He was the only perfect and unblemished lamb of GOD. Thoughts like that is why Satan fell.
Why would I need Jesus then? Christ Jesus is the reason why I am without sin.

Reactions: Bigmike424
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Pardon me, but it doesn't say I have to accept anything. The "faith" referenced in Ephesians 2:8, is "salvation through the faith which is in Christ Jesus," 2 Timothy 3:15. It's got nothing whatsoever to do with my faith!

That would be your faith, sir.
Not anyone else's.
Some translations use the word "receive."

Matthew 19:11 Jesus replied, "Not everyone can accept this word but only those to whom it has been given

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if someone comes to you and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough.

1 Timothy 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that and everyone should accept it: "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners"--and I am the worst of them all. ...

Acts 22:18 and saw the Lord speaking to me. 'Quick!' he said. ''Make haste and leave Jerusalem quickly, because they will not accept your testimony about Me.'

John 6:60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, "What he says
is hard to accept. Who wants to listen to him anymore ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That would be your faith, sir.
Not anyone else's.
Some translations use the word "receive."

Matthew 19:11 Jesus replied, "Not everyone can accept this word but only those to whom it has been given

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if someone comes to you and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough.

1 Timothy 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that and everyone should accept it: "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners"--and I am the worst of them all. ...

Acts 22:18 and saw the Lord speaking to me. 'Quick!' he said. ''Make haste and leave Jerusalem quickly, because they will not accept your testimony about Me.'

John 6:60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, "What he says
is hard to accept. Who wants to listen to him anymore ...
Is it a sin to distort the Word of GOD

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, God requires nothing from us, Jesus did it all. It is "salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus", 2 Timothy 3:15. It has nothing to do with our personal beliefs.
Where is JESUS now?
And it has everything to do with belief in HIM

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
can you explain why CHRIST did not pray for the world but only for those whom the father gave him out of the world?

You are preaching that there is no sin in the world

Yet, the HOLY
SPIRIT convicts he eodvof sin for the very purpose that those in the world will come to reoentence and be saved

Yet you are preaching to them that CHRIST died for sins and now there is no sin in the world

And that is NOT what the word says

In fact on John 17 there is conflict and those who believe in The Son are told that they will have trouble because they do not believe

So yes the requirement is belief

And no not all believe therefore not all are saved

"If you do not believe I am He, Ye shall die in your sins"

CHRIST clearly says to those who believe HE will send another advocate. The spirit of TRUTH whom the world can not receive because the world does not know HIM

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0