This may be asking a lot but...

changdudus

Jun 15, 2013
✟15,287.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Well it'svery absurd especially when other countries are promoting such activities . But it's good to know the cause . Is it because of civil war or just looking for green pastures ? However, commercial sex labor is the most commonly connected with human trafficking .Are some countries still practice slave trade ?
I believe some plutocrat countries are looking for cheap labor, and thus poor countries are left with no options but just to fall victims . By the way is your country safe from this activity ?

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I understand that it is very common in your country and as God has said 'the sins of the parents shall be passed on of those that hate Me to the third and fourth generation', so as the mother was a hooker so it is expected that the daughters will follow. This is the payment for false gods that brainwash people with the idea that it is a great thing to be a temple prostitute and so on. I am talking about children that are being kidnapped and sold into prostitution. Unfortunately this as the bible says that children would be sold and bought. This is the end of the world and we are going to see all kinds of atrocities taking place and we are to provide some hope for these people that cannot help themselves.

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No country is safe from children being kidnapped and sold and exploited. Unfortunately the hearts of man need to be transformed by the power of Jesus Christ. Whenever a man or woman looks at inappropriate contentography they are supporting such causes. I just watch a movie from India about it, when I find it I will let you know, you can get it through the internet.

God bless

Upvote 0

changdudus

Jun 15, 2013
✟15,287.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Well ,I remember i wanted to ask you something but I don't know how I had forgotten . Are you a member of an org that is advocating the burns of human trafficking ? Or are you intending to form one ?
you said you'll go to Brazil in due cause but you didn't tell me your real intention there .Lastly, I think it's better if if you can get me through sichangwa@gmail.com .Godbess !

Upvote 0