USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm not saying this to look down on myself or to make people pity me or anything like that. I'm saying it because it's the truth and I feel it needs to be said.

I've been a fool during my time on CF. There's no denying it. When I look back at my old posts I'm like, what was I thinking? I can't believe I wasted a couple years of my life reading the wrong posts, taking things personally, making stupid posts that were less than nice, and trying to win pointless arguments. What a waste of time that was! It was bad for my mental and emotional health. I probably hurt others. Some of the things I got upset about were so trivial. I saw how people complimented me more than a few times for being kind and sweet, but considering the way I behaved I don't believe I deserved any of it.

Of course, I regret some of my words and actions on CF in the past. I wish I had been a better friend and sister to those who used to frequent the forums (and to those who still do). But you can't change the past so, learn from it and move on, I guess.

I'll try (and hopefully succeed) to be a better person in the future.
:purpleheart: