Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump has assumed the unconstitutional position of judge and jury when it comes to deciding as to the legitimacy of the 2020 Election should he not be re-elected - he has repeatedly commented that the only conceivable reason for not winning would be that the electoral system was "rigged"against him!

" Rigged" and mail-in ballots appear to interchangeable in "TrumpWorld," despite the fact that he, his family and most of his Administration's leadership residing in Washington will be resorting to the mails to send their ballots back to their respective jurisdictions!

Despite Trump's reassurances to the contrary, Americans testing positive for COVID-19 are approaching record levels in many states, leaving mail-in ballots as the only safe alternative for most voters - especially those with pre-existing conditions!

Given that this President has already signaled that he may refuse to accept the outcome of the 2020 Election based on mail-in ballots alone, it would then be totally out of character for Trump to leave the White House without extracting multiple concessions - or until such a time that he is willing to leave on his own terns!

Did any of that answer my request?

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Let’s take a journey down this hypothetical road.

The man was the CEO of 350 separate corporations before running for President.

He made his billions in land development and real estate.

But the good folks at CNN think he got his money from a televisions show and products using his branding.

let’s also say, for the very FIRST time in four and a half years they are right on Trump being leveraged at 400,000,000. On a NET worth of 2,500,000,000 dollars or a debt load of 16%.

Let’s make it more understandable

it is equivalent or a person making 25,000 a year and holding a total debt load of 4,000.00.

CNN always delivers a good laugh. I’d venture to say when the day comes, he will go back to doing what he has been doing for the last 45 years. Making money in real estate.

So many things wrong with what you've written.

First, he didn't "make his billions in land development and real estate". He started out with over $400 and much of what he did to increase his wealth was profiting off of failed business ventures which left investors holding the bag, which is why US banks stopped loaning to him in the 90s.

Second, your "understandable" example is totally wrong. You first talk about Trump owing $400 million on net worth of $2.5 billion. For starters, Trump owes closer to $900 million rather than $400 million, and we don't really have a clear knowledge of his actual net worth, so your "$2.5 billion" figure is pure guesswork. Moreover, even if your numbers were true (they're not), you example doesn't follow. You based his 16% debt load off of his NET WORTH. You then try to compare it to someone with a debt load 16% of his ANNUAL SALARY. I think we both know that Trump doesn't make $2.5 billion per year, which would be what you need for the comparison to be relevant.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So many things wrong with what you've written.

Perhaps because it does not match the narrative over the last 4 years?

First, he didn't "make his billions in land development and real estate".
He started out with over $400 and much of what he did to increase his wealth was profiting off of failed business ventures which left investors holding the bag, which is why US banks stopped loaning to him in the 90s.

Not even close to true.

In the early 21st century his private conglomerate, the Trump Organization, comprised some 500 companies involved in a wide range of businesses, including hotels and resorts, residential properties, merchandise, and entertainment and television.

In the late 1970s and the 1980s, Donald Trump greatly expanded his father’s business by investing in luxury hotels and residential properties and by shifting its geographic focus to Manhattan and later to Atlantic City, New Jersey.​

Second, your "understandable" example is totally wrong.
You first talk about Trump owing $400 million on net worth of $2.5 billion. For starters, Trump owes closer to $900 million rather than $400 million, and we don't really have a clear knowledge of his actual net worth, so your "$2.5 billion" figure is pure guesswork. Moreover, even if your numbers were true (they're not), you example doesn't follow. You based his 16% debt load off of his NET WORTH. You then try to compare it to someone with a debt load 16% of his ANNUAL SALARY. I think we both know that Trump doesn't make $2.5 billion per year, which would be what you need for the comparison to be relevant.

Forbs has his net worth at 2.5 billion:

Trump’s Net Worth Drops $600 Million In A Year To $2.5 Billion

Your net worth is an equation: every significant thing you own (assets) minus what you owe (your debts and other liabilities).

There is no hard evidence presented whether he owes 400 million, 900 million or whatever they accuse him of next. just like they do not have his tax information.

Why don't they just go to his financial filings on record ? (the ones he fills out every year.)

• Winner
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: MIDutch
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Perhaps because it does not match the narrative over the last 4 years?

Not even close to true.

In the early 21st century his private conglomerate, the Trump Organization, comprised some 500 companies involved in a wide range of businesses, including hotels and resorts, residential properties, merchandise, and entertainment and television.

In the late 1970s and the 1980s, Donald Trump greatly expanded his father’s business by investing in luxury hotels and residential properties and by shifting its geographic focus to Manhattan and later to Atlantic City, New Jersey.​

Your biographical quotation doesn't mitigate what i said.

The New York Times reported Tuesday that President Donald Trump received at least $413 million from his father over the decades, much of that through dubious tax dodges, including outright fraud.

The 15,000-word Times report contradicts Trump’s portrayal of himself as a self-made billionaire who started with just a $1 million loan from his father.

NY Times: Trump got $413M from his dad, much from tax dodges

Forbs has his net worth at 2.5 billion:

Trump’s Net Worth Drops $600 Million In A Year To $2.5 Billion

Your net worth is an equation: every significant thing you own (assets) minus what you owe (your debts and other liabilities).

There is no hard evidence presented whether he owes 400 million, 900 million or whatever they accuse him of next. just like they do not have his tax information.

Why don't they just go to his financial filings on record ? (the ones he fills out every year.)

Forbes net worth process is a guestimation. They don't "know" what the net worth of the people on their list is, but it makes for entertaining reading.

In this rebuttal, you blatantly ignored that you used Trump's net worth to calculate his "debt load" and in your example, you compared it to a person's annual salary. It's a blatant distortion which you still don't acknowledge after being called out on it.

As far as "Why don't they just go to his financial filings on record?", just ask Michael Cohen

"It was my experience that Mr. Trump inflated his total assets when it served his purposes, such as trying to be listed among the wealthiest people in Forbes, and deflated his assets to reduce his real estate taxes," Cohen says in the prepared testimony.

Michael Cohen offers a fresh window into how Trump did business - CNNPolitics

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump jokes he’ll leave the country if he loses to Biden

I know it was a joke, but where could he actually go where he isn't hated and reviled.

Scotland where he has golf courses? The Scots hate him.
Anywhere in Europe? Mexico? Canada?

Philippines maybe or Saudi Arabia.

It'd be funny to see him move to Russia and try to fit in among all the oligarchs over there only to have them scam him out of all of his money.

Reactions: MIDutch
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Forbes net worth process is a guestimation. They don't "know" what the net worth of the people on their list is, but it makes for entertaining reading.

Noted: You give unfettered credence to news organizations with a demonstrated history of negative reports on the President and dismiss Forbes. Also quote a man who is in prison for lying.

Got it

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Noted: You give unfettered credence to news organizations with a demonstrated history of negative reports on the President and dismiss Forbes. Also quote a man who is in prison for lying.

Got it

Noted: You dismiss all information that doesn't align to your political predisposition.

Also, you prefer your liars to be unrepentant like your president.

Got it.

Of course, you still haven't acknowledged that you blatantly used Trump's net worth in your first calculation and then compared it to someone's annual salary in your example. I guess this lines up with your fondness for unrepentant liars.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The New York Times reported Tuesday that President Donald Trump received at least $413 million from his father over the decades, much of that through dubious tax dodges, including outright fraud.

This is just too easy at times.

How does a man get $413 million from his dad - when his dad's LIFETIME net worth was $200 million?
That's 500 million in todays dollars. Yes, the article even mentions the NYTimes fiction piece.

Gotta love truth more than hate the President. Fuzzy math doesn't cut it.

• Winner
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Of course, you still haven't acknowledged that you blatantly used Trump's net worth in your first calculation and then compared it to someone's annual salary in your example. I guess this lines up with your fondness for unrepentant liars.

I am very fond of unrepentant liars. Scripture tells us that it is the goodness of God that brings men to repentance. How can I not love them. I was one at one time and have been set free from that.

I wish the same for all.

As for the example I used, please go back and reread it - thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
This is just too easy at times.

How does a man get $413 million from his dad - when his dad's LIFETIME net worth was $200 million?
That's 500 million in todays dollars. Yes, the article even mentions the NYTimes fiction piece.

Gotta love truth more than hate the President. Fuzzy math doesn't cut it.

It's easy to ignore if you don't actually try to understand what is being presented.

At age 2, Trump started receiving $50,000/year from his father. Those amounts increased over the span of his lifetime. Much of what Fred Trump passed on to Donald was while he was alive.

I find it amusing that you try to attack the credibility of the New York Times, while citing "celebritynetworth.com" as your source for refutation.

Disclaimer
All information presented on CelebrityNetWorth.com is gathered from sources which are thought to be reliable, but the viewer should not assume that such information is up to date or completely accurate or final. CelebrityNetWorth does not assume responsibility for any errors in the information it presents on this site. All information on this site is based solely on public information and is subject to change without notice.

Disclaimer | Celebrity Net Worth

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
I am very fond of unrepentant liars. Scripture tells us that it is the goodness of God that brings men to repentance. How can I not love them. I was one at one time and have been set free from that.

I wish the same for all.

Trump doesn't repent, he doesn't believe he has to.

Keep on waiting for God to bring Trump to repentance, but we all know it ain't gonna happen.

It's been read and re-read and your dishonesty is clear.

let’s also say, for the very FIRST time in four and a half years they are right

The track record of the NYT over the last four and a half years is infinitely better than yours. Case in point, this thread.

on Trump being leveraged at 400,000,000. On a NET worth of 2,500,000,000 dollars or a debt load of 16%.

Let’s make it more understandable

it is equivalent or a person making 25,000 a year and holding a total debt load of 4,000.00.

Net worth of Trump to calculate the 16% vs. annual salary of your fictional person to calculate 16%. Your example intentionally frames his debt in a way that makes it look less bad.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat

I wish the same for all.

Love doesn't have to mean endorsement. I can care about somebody without endorsing their character.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(CNN)With 13 days left before Election Day, President Donald Trump remains a decided underdog to win a second term in office.

While Trump proved that anything is possible when he won the presidency four years ago, every sign this time -- polls, money, message -- indicates he is likely headed toward a defeat.
Which then raises an interesting question: What will Trump do next?
And by that, I don't mean will Trump concede defeat and hand over power to former Vice President Joe Biden gracefully. We know -- if you take Trump at his word -- he has no plans to do anything of the sort. He has already laid the groundwork to claim the election was "rigged" against him and to avoid ever actually admitting he lost.
What I mean is, what will Trump's next career move be? And I think I know the answer.

Continued here:

This could be Donald Trump's next job if he loses in November - CNNPolitics
Couldn't you have just stated this supposed "career move" in your post, without making me scroll through a bunch of CNN drivel?

To spare anyone else the pointless suffering and wasted time: They think he'll go into media/news. Big whoopty do?

Trump is going to win, by the way.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Philippines maybe or Saudi Arabia.

It'd be funny to see him move to Russia and try to fit in among all the oligarchs over there only to have them scam him out of all of his money.

He would probably end up running off his mouth and having a run-in on some Moscow street with a Chechen mobster with a Makarov.

Upvote 0