west coast
✟7,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: (2 Timothy 1:10).

We learn through the gospel that Christ conquered death and gave us immortality.

All of our knowledge about Christ and basically everything is because of the gospel. Without the church and the gospel in our lives, we would have little to no knowledge about Christ or principles that are taught. On my mission, and even in day-to-day basis, I would just mourn for people who didn’t have to knowledge that I had. I wanted them to know what I knew! And the only reason I know what I know is because of the church and the gospel principles/doctrines it teaches us members. We are so fortunate here in America to be able to go to church every Sunday and learn more about things. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is His church. What we learn is what Christ taught the people in the scriptures (Bible, Book of Mormon and Pearl of Great Price).

What is principle or doctrine that you know because of the gospel that has helped you in your life?

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What is principle or doctrine that you know because of the gospel that has helped you in your life?

One of the principles that has made the most difference in my everyday life is from the parable of the sheep and the goats, that we are to serve the hungry, the sick, the imprisoned, and so on, the way we would serve Jesus if he were hungry, or sick, or imprisoned.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: (2 Timothy 1:10).

We learn through the gospel that Christ conquered death and gave us immortality.

All of our knowledge about Christ and basically everything is because of the gospel. Without the church and the gospel in our lives, we would have little to no knowledge about Christ or principles that are taught. On my mission, and even in day-to-day basis, I would just mourn for people who didn’t have to knowledge that I had. I wanted them to know what I knew! And the only reason I know what I know is because of the church and the gospel principles/doctrines it teaches us members. We are so fortunate here in America to be able to go to church every Sunday and learn more about things. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is His church. What we learn is what Christ taught the people in the scriptures (Bible, Book of Mormon and Pearl of Great Price).

I was in agreement until you wrote this...

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is His church. What we learn is what Christ taught the people in the scriptures (Bible, Book of Mormon and Pearl of Great Price).

By CF rules your ‘faith indicator’ should show you are Mormon/LDS.

Be blessed.

Upvote 0

Childofgodharrison

Aug 27, 2018
Abilene
✟34,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints have different teachings than the Christian teaching.

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0