Things we can do when self-isolating/socially distancing (fairly light-hearted)

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm doing my before Summer chores.
Cleaned guttering out at the weekend.
Up a ladder inside today to get cobwebs (dust ones, not spider ones) off the rafters and ceiling.
More mowing tomorrow and trimming, not because of grass, that has dried up, but to try to get these horrible grass seeds that keep growing that get into the dogs hair, the cat and your socks.:mad:

Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm doing my before Summer chores.
Cleaned guttering out at the weekend.
Up a ladder inside today to get cobwebs (dust ones, not spider ones) off the rafters and ceiling.
More mowing tomorrow and trimming, not because of grass, that has dried up, but to try to get these horrible grass seeds that keep growing that get into the dogs hair, the cat and your socks.:mad:
You are being very industrious Heavenhome. :) I've been trying to get jobs done since the first lockdown. :D
Study the Bible.
Yes; there is so much to learn in there and it just keeps on getting deeper and deeper the further you go. :)

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
You are being very industrious Heavenhome. :) I've been trying to get jobs done since the first lockdown. :D

Yes; there is so much to learn in there and it just keeps on getting deeper and deeper the further you go. :)

And I found that the deeper I studied the Bible the more and more I realized just how much it is a human creation

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
And I found that the deeper I studied the Bible the more and more I realized just how much it is a human creation
Really? To me it speaks more and more about the Creator. :)

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I was so happy to get those jobs done and I got such a good feeling to have done them.
I was exhausted and sore but it still felt good!
I had a lovely weekend, my younger sister came up and stayed for the first time in seven months because the lockdown has been lifted (there had been no travel from Melbourne to the regional areas for that time). She had been waiting to come up and it was wonderful.

My dearest wish is for her to be Christian, will never give up on her.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I was so happy to get those jobs done and I got such a good feeling to have done them.
I was exhausted and sore but it still felt good!
I had a lovely weekend, my younger sister came up and stayed for the first time in seven months because the lockdown has been lifted (there had been no travel from Melbourne to the regional areas for that time). She had been waiting to come up and it was wonderful.

My dearest wish is for her to be Christian, will never give up on her.
The feeling of being pleased that jobs are done, even if you are tired, is good, isn't it? :oldthumbsup:

How nice to see your sister after the lockdown; I'm glad that you had a good time. I know the feeling about wanting loved ones to be saved; most of mine don't know the Lord. I just keep on praying that He will open their eyes to the truth. Praying that your sister will see it too. :)

Upvote 0