Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
According to revelation,the ten horns of the beast have one mind,

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-13.htm

And will make war with the lamb.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/17-14.htm

In scripture,we find a confederacy of ten nations who have one mind and conspire against the Lord.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone name these nations that form,an alliance against the Lord.

If you want to find those nations who with one mind who form an aliamce against the Lord.Don't forget to look in the middle east.After all,almost all prophecy is centered around Israel and the middle east.
The names of these nations who form an alliance against the Lord can be found in this chapter.

https://biblehub.com/psalms/83-5.htm

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
According to revelation,the ten horns of the beast have one mind,

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-13.htm

And will make war with the lamb.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/17-14.htm

In scripture,we find a confederacy of ten nations who have one mind and conspire against the Lord.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone name these nations that form,an alliance against the Lord.

If you want to find those nations who with one mind who form an aliamce against the Lord.Don't forget to look in the middle east.After all,almost all prophecy is centered around Israel and the middle east.
The names of these nations who form an alliance against the Lord can be found in this chapter.

https://biblehub.com/psalms/83-5.htm

Keep in mind those ten kings have no kingdom until the beast system arises so we can't identify them yet:

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Keep in mind those ten kings have no kingdom until the beast system arises so we can't identify them yet:

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Have Palestinians or the Palestinian refugees received a kingdom yet?
The nations mentioned in psalms live in the lands surrounding Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Have Palestinians or the Palestinian refugees received a kingdom yet?
The nations mentioned in psalms live in the lands surrounding Israel.

IMO the ten kingdoms cover the entire world, not a local area in the middle east. I believe these kingdoms to be new, the largest kingdoms man will have ever established and it will ultimately be Satan that decides what areas of Land and people will be in each kingdom. It stands to reason that the kingdoms will have new names as well.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
IMO the ten kingdoms cover the entire world, not a local area in the middle east. I believe these kingdoms to be new, the largest kingdoms man will have ever established and it will ultimately be Satan that decides what areas of Land and people will be in each kingdom. It stands to reason that the kingdoms will have new names as well.

So you don't believe the nations in psalms which have one mind and make war with the Lord can be the ten nations in revelation which have one mind and make war with the Lord.
Seems to me this is very likely.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

I have a rather unique biblical view about them on this other thread I created, if you and/or others are interested

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...-to-israel-10-kings-one-mind-reve-17.8075581/

Acts 1:
6 Then they gathered around Him and asked Him, “Lord! are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?
7 Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority.

Revelation 17:12
And the ten horns which you perceived are ten Kings, who any a Kingdom not as yet received,
but authority as Kings one hour they are obtaining with the beast

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To All,
Please feel free to pick which ever TEN you wish, -- alphabetically, geographically, by GDP, nuclear nations, military strength, darts thrown on a map, -- just need TEN -- any TEN will do:

28 Member States
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom

6 Candidate Countries
Albania
Iceland
Montenegro
Serbia
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Turkey

2 Potential Candidates

Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kosovo
[1] http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/index_en.htm

... OR, maybe the "legs of IRON" (Rome) has vanished into the dustbin of history, and the "TEN" are in the CURRENT "Divided Kingdom" of "Clay". In that case, the "TEN" are, -- well I don't think you would believe it if I told you ...

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
To All,
Please feel free to pick which ever TEN you wish, -- alphabetically, geographically, by GNP, nuclear nations, military strength, darts thrown on a map, -- just need TEN -- any TEN will do:
28 Member States...................

... OR, maybe the "legs of IRON" (Rome) has vanished into the dustbin of history, and the "TEN" are in the CURRENT "Divided Kingdom" of "Clay". In that case, the "TEN" are, -- well I don't think you would believe it if I told you ...
Thanks,
DaDad
Did you notice the Great City in Revelation mentions these metals?

Daniel 2:45
“Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands,
and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold
the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”

Revelation 18:12
merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble;

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...-raze-the-temple.7415040/page-3#post-53419737

temple8.gif

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There's no relation here. Four words being used in two passages just isn't enough to make a connection.

Did you notice the Great City in Revelation mentions these metals?

Daniel 2:45
“Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands,
and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold
the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”

Revelation 18:12
merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble;

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...-raze-the-temple.7415040/page-3#post-53419737

temple8.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There's no relation here. Four words being used in two passages just isn't enough to make a connection.
I would venture to assume, that IF the orthodox Jews of today would read our NT book of Revelation, they would see a connection....just as the early Christians read it after the 1st century....

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I would venture to assume, that IF the orthodox Jews of today would read our NT book of Revelation, they would see a connection....just as the early Christians read it after the 1st century....

They wouldn't. The passages have nothing of value together. All there is is 4 very common types of metals with lots of differences.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
To All,
Please feel free to pick which ever TEN you wish, -- alphabetically, geographically, by GNP, nuclear nations, military strength, darts thrown on a map, -- just need TEN -- any TEN will do:

28 Member States
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom

6 Candidate Countries
Albania
Iceland
Montenegro
Serbia
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Turkey

2 Potential Candidates

Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kosovo

Thanks,
DaDad

The ten kings have received no kingdom as yet.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-12.htm

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
shilohsfoal said:
The ten kings have received no kingdom as yet.
We're already in the Tribulation, but what -- we're still waiting for the TEN nations? It seems your doctrinal blinders are working extremely well.
Thanks,
DaDad
Good luck with that ;)

Isaiah 6:11
And I said, Lord, how long? And he said, Until the cities be wasted, without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land become an utter desolation,

Revelation 16:19
And the great city was divided into three parts; and the cities of the nations fell:
and great Babylon was remembered before God to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath

Revelation 18:

and cried, seeing the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like to the great city?

and cast dust upon their heads, and cried, weeping and grieving, saying, Woe, woe, the great city, in which all that had ships in the sea were enriched through her costliness! for in one hour she has been made desolate.

http://www.bible.ca/pre-destruction70AD-george-holford-1805AD.htm

In executing the command of Titus, relative to the demolition of Jerusalem, the Roman soldiers not only threw down the buildings, but even dug up their foundations, and so completely leveled the whole circuit of the city, that a stranger would scarcely have known that it had ever been inhabited by human beings.

Thus was this great City, which only five months before, had been crowded with nearly two millions of people, who gloried in its impregnable strength, entirely depopulated, and leveled with the ground.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 6:11
Revelation 16:19
Revelation 18:

Thus was this great City, which only five months before, had been crowded with nearly two millions of people, who gloried in its impregnable strength, entirely depopulated, and leveled with the ground.

As a "reminder", Rev. 13:5 says the Tribulations lasts 42 months. Perhaps the entire process will take 42 months.
Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We're already in the Tribulation, but what -- we're still waiting for the TEN nations? It seems your doctrinal blinders are working extremely well.
Thanks,
DaDad

You believe you are in tribulation?
Posting on a Christian forum must really be rough for you.You better not attend church,that would be to much for you to take.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... You claim you are in the tribulation. ...

Given the political climate in our nation, I will presume that you are not an elephant, but instead are the "other", -- as evidenced by your snarky reply.

To All,
For the third time:
DaDad said:
We're already in the Tribulation, ...
When the intellect fails, personal attacks follow.

And so I again provide:

Please feel free to pick which ever TEN you wish, -- alphabetically, geographically, by GDP, nuclear nations, military strength, darts thrown on a map, -- just need TEN -- any TEN will do:

28 Member States

6 Candidate Countries

2 Potential Candidates

... OR, maybe the "legs of IRON" (Rome) has vanished into the dustbin of history, and the "TEN" are in the CURRENT "Divided Kingdom" of "Clay". In that case, the "TEN" are, -- well I don't think you would believe it if I told you ...​

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.