Akron
✟72,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
"For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God". 1 Corinthians 11:12 We are told that everything comes from God. The question I have is can anything exist if God is not a part of it. We see this in Matthew 25:41 "‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." What does this "depart from me mean".

In Zechariah 13:9 we are tolds that one third will be saved. This is talking about Israel but this passage applies to the Church also.

"8And in all the land, declares the LORD, two-thirds will be cut off and perish, but a third will be left in it. 9This third I will bring through the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘They are My people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’”

So we read about eternal fire in Matthew yet in Zechariah fire represents something that cleanses and purifies. The only destruction is for what is NOT of God. If everything comes from God then why would 2/3 be cut off from God?